Went out with a tinder girl that I wasn’t sure I’d like, had a shit load of fun

D

Deleted member 1209

最低の彼氏
We spent the whole night drinking and singing karaoke with her friend who I like more but has a bf. I was low inhibition/NT af. This was the kind of experience I came here for. I didn’t sleep with her so it’s probably over through.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, Krezo and Time Travel
ask her for bob and vagene or it didn't happen

Would kill for having a convo with a foid who is ok talking to me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and SLA
I wonder if I fucked up by not trying to sleep with her. I decided to just go with the flow in the hopes of forming a more lasting connection with them but that might’ve been naive of me

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: pisslord, SLA and Time Travel
That doesnt sound fun at all

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
Each to their own.

they both talked about how kawaii/Kakoii I was and kept asking if I was a player. I suspect her friend was just being a good wing man/disingenuous NT Japanese person but god i’d like to fuck her somewhere down the line

The other girl seemed down—she kept making me touch her belly tattoo—but my attraction wasn’t strong enough and I didn’t want to be a sleazebag

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
Now I’m depressed about not having much to do tonight

It looks like they’re ghosting me for some reason. Im kind of devastated honestly: we spent an entire night together and slept in the same karaoke room together. I really felt like we bonded. Now i’m Alone on a Tuesday night with nothing to do and no one to talk to

I’m so naive. If I’d known this was going to happen I would’ve just invited her to my airbnb

Last edited:
have a loads of fun
depressed later
this is not how depression works bro

I guess it’s because I’m on vacation. I feel like I need to do something fun everyday. 2 meets up in a week isn’t bad but that radio silence in between is kind of brutal

Last edited:
You could’ve smashed the tattoo belly chick
You moron

I told you before you made your first error back home by not preparing.

Before i fly anywhere.. at least 2 weeks before i set foot on that plane my Tinder location is already there like a big fishing trawlers net.. just sat there slowly picking up matches... a few days before flight i start the conversations and getting leads

You could’ve smashed the tattoo belly chick
You moron

She wasn’t my type and I wanted to try taking things slow for once/socializing with no ulterior motives.

Last edited:

I think I just wanted to fuck her friend more and didn’t want to risk alienating her. I have a tendency to get overconfident in these situations

Last edited:
I’m still shaken up over this. I thought i’d made friends but it turns out it was all fake