Went soft during sex then I went berzerk

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
I had Minoxidil + RU58841 in my hair and it was still wet, I stupidly initiated sex and 10 minutes in I started sweating everywhere and eventually the shit got all over my face. I got so paranoid that it was gonna get in my eyes (there's rumors of RU causing vision loss) so I just lost my desire to fuck and went soft.

I washed my hair and relaxed a bit. Then I legit got a 100% boner and I was so mad cuz my girl was treating me weird cuz I went soft. I grabbed her ass and fucked the living hell out of her for 15 minutes straight and idek how many times she came.

Moral of the story: anger is a strong part of the male sex drive. High T is life.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lihito, Deleted member 5698, Deleted member 5969 and 8 others
@Vitruvian

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
slayer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969
Ru58841 source please?

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
what does the headband in ur avi say

Ru58841 source please?
Just get it from a supplier on Alibaba, if you do some digging you will find out that most US and EU dealers buy it from there lol.

RU is great btw, I am still regaining my hairline even without fin.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and Baldingman1998
Just get it from a supplier on Alibaba, if you do some digging you will find out that most US and EU dealers buy it from there lol.

RU is great btw, I am still regaining my hairline even without fin.
I'm considering switching from oral fin to dissolving it into Minox with the RU. So it's a one topical application daily and oral castor oil once per day. Eventually I might get a derminator device

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and SOS-Sonic
I'm considering switching from oral fin to dissolving it into Minox with the RU. So it's a one topical application daily and oral castor oil once per day. Eventually I might get a derminator device
Don't dissolve RU in min, ideally you want 7/3 ethanol/propylene glycol. Since the skin can only absorb a certain amount of topicals at once. Min and RU are both pretty large molecules ~300 Daltons I believe, so ideally you want to use them separately, I wait and hour after RU then apply min.

Also fuck the derminator lol, you don't need something that heavy duty. Using that machine for your scalp is like using a bazooka to kill a mosquito. The Dr.Pen M8 is more than enough at 1/3 the price on ebay.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
How is the ru and minox going?

Don't dissolve RU in min, ideally you want 7/3 ethanol/propylene glycol. Since the skin can only absorb a certain amount of topicals at once. Min and RU are both pretty large molecules ~300 Daltons I believe, so ideally you want to use them separately, I wait and hour after RU then apply min.

Also fuck the derminator lol, you don't need something that heavy duty. Using that machine for your scalp is like using a bazooka to kill a mosquito. The Dr.Pen M8 is more than enough at 1/3 the price on ebay.
I didn't know that, where can I get a separate ethanol and PG mix?

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
I didn't know that, where can I get a separate ethanol and PG mix?
If you live in a major city, you can probably find some online sellers or chemical shops close to you. I live in the middle of fuckin nowhere in Northern Canada do I just get it on ebay.

Ethanol: (sometimes on amazon but sometimes not so just I buy from this supplier on ebay)

PG: (you can find this on amazon)
Amazon product ASIN B08N5MHRV2
I just get some syringes and mix it myself.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
How to make girl cum? Whats ur size?

How to make girl cum? Whats ur size?
Tbh first step is stop thinking about making her cum. You're fucking in a way that feels good for you but you want to make it last longer FOR YOU. Orgasms feel better when you fuck longer anyways (say 15-20 mins vs a 2 minute quickie).

Second is you need to be hard, anything under a 90% erection is not gonna make a girl cum, so be legit horny and not just a little turned on. And be healthy etc.

I'm 6.3 inches nbp and 5.4 girth

I had Minoxidil + RU58841 in my hair and it was still wet, I stupidly initiated sex and 10 minutes in I started sweating everywhere and eventually the shit got all over my face. I got so paranoid that it was gonna get in my eyes (there's rumors of RU causing vision loss) so I just lost my desire to fuck and went soft.

I washed my hair and relaxed a bit. Then I legit got a 100% boner and I was so mad cuz my girl was treating me weird cuz I went soft. I grabbed her ass and fucked the living hell out of her for 15 minutes straight and idek how many times she came.

Moral of the story: anger is a strong part of the male sex drive. High T is life.
Most of children conceived in ancient times were through raiding