Went to famous surgeon. Brutal expensive

Deusmaximus

Adept
I was at the famous dr sailer in switzerland. Only talked to his 73 year old wife (he is 75 years old) and she recommended an 8 hour surgery for 100k. Lyophilized cartilage for the cheeks, lefort for the maxilla, sagittal split and jaw implant plus chin osteonomy. She said that I pretty sure can not get enough air because of my little and recessed chin, and i should tell my parents only about this health aspect so that they would give me some money for the surgery. I really liked her totally blackpilled way of thinking, and that she was very hooked on theme "forward growth". But she only talked about the whole package, and talked as if only everything or nothing would come into question. I'm totally confused how to continue. One treatment at a time, or save until I can do everything together. I would like to make only chin, jaw and cheek implants, without the big upper-lower jaw surgeries. But she does not believe in chin implants, and individual treatments.
I guess I have to start saving money now :(
She has shown me many strong transformations like these

Attachments

Last edited:

HereForReasons

Apprentice
Watched a video of this maxilla obsessed frauding salesman idiot's clinic. "Without anteface you cant be a model" Give me all your money and I will give you an anteface, you need anteface to be trusted and liked.
Jfl yeah look at these ugly nobodys:

Now look at this superChad, peak of asthethics: (Aware he has a slightly weak chin but you get the jizz)

Good on him for trying to fraud forward growth on mouth breathers and cure their sleep arena, but all around fuck this guy srs.

NormieKilla

Apprentice
Lower third theory is legit as fuck !

NickGurr

200 ng/dl HIGH T BEAST
Watched a video of this maxilla obsessed frauding salesman idiot's clinic. "Without anteface you cant be a model" Give me all your money and I will give you an anteface, you need anteface to be trusted and liked.

View attachment 38664View attachment 38666View attachment 38669

Now look at this superChad, peak of asthethics: (Aware he has a slightly weak chin but you get the jizz)

View attachment 38668

Good on him for trying to fraud forward growth on mouth breathers and cure their sleep arena, but all around fuck this guy srs.
brutal cope

LowTierNormie

Apprentice
Man, some of them increased 2PSL at minimum . I even think some of them could be considered ChadLite. 100k is cheap as fuck considering the benefits of being good looking are life long.

Curious0

It's over if you aren't customtitlemaxxing in 2019
Probably just wants to money tbh

Show a pic of yourself

HereForReasons

Apprentice
Im not saying he doesn't do a decent job im just saying he is selling people this false idea that having and anteface will automaticly make you beautiful and its something you need to be good looking wich is bullshit, while also all the pictures are very hard frauded to give the illusion for a more anteface. Classic narzisistic surgeon sleezy salesman tricking devciving people to pay tons of money to mach ideals that doesn't automaticly equal beauty. Everything about it is a little fishy wich i don't respect.

NickGurr

200 ng/dl HIGH T BEAST
Im not saying he doesn't do a decent job im just saying he is selling people this false idea that having and anteface will automaticly make you beautiful and its something you need to be good looking wich is bullshit, while also all the pictures are very hard frauded to give the illusion for a more anteface. Classic narzisistic surgeon sleezy salesman tricking devciving people to pay tons of money to mach ideals that doesn't automaticly equal beauty. Everything about it is a little fishy wich i don't respect.

You cant do a hunter eye surgery so this surgery is as close as youll get to chad imo

Potatoshoe12

Adept
In poland most of the surgeries cost around 1-1,25K dollars, dunno about the quality but waiting for 100K is an idiots plan. Anyone saw prices in Korea? They seem to be hooked up on surgeries maybe the market is better there.

Cretinous

Adept
sailer does nothing that other surgeons dont do, other than use lyp. cartilage which is of completely dubious value.

You're in europe. I know for a fact that you could have the exact same procedures (bimax, mandible implants, rhino) done by talented surgeons for half as much cost. Sailer is very clearly promoting his business in a way that targets the insecurities of the upper class, whereby "expensive = good" which is not at all the case.

I think you're the same guy i said to last time that you might as well cross the border and go visit surgeons in italy and germany if you've got the time. Go ask Raffaini whats up.

sorrowfulsad

Amateur
sailer does nothing that other surgeons dont do, other than use lyp. cartilage which is of completely dubious value.

You're in europe. I know for a fact that you could have the exact same procedures (bimax, mandible implants, rhino) done by talented surgeons for half as much cost. Sailer is very clearly promoting his business in a way that targets the insecurities of the upper class, whereby "expensive = good" which is not at all the case.

I think you're the same guy i said to last time that you might as well cross the border and go visit surgeons in italy and germany if you've got the time. Go ask Raffaini whats up.
Do you know some german surgeons that you can recommend?

OCDMaxxing

Adept
I was at the famous dr sailer in switzerland. Only talked to his 73 year old wife (he is 75 years old) and she recommended an 8 hour surgery for 100k. Lyophilized cartilage for the cheeks, lefort for the maxilla, sagittal split and jaw implant plus chin osteonomy. She said that I pretty sure can not get enough air because of my little and recessed chin, and i should tell my parents only about this health aspect so that they would give me some money for the surgery. I really liked her totally blackpilled way of thinking, and that she was very hooked on theme "forward growth". But she only talked about the whole package, and talked as if only everything or nothing would come into question. I'm totally confused how to continue. One treatment at a time, or save until I can do everything together. I would like to make only chin, jaw and cheek implants, without the big upper-lower jaw surgeries. But she does not believe in chin implants, and individual treatments.
Who is this surgeon and how can you be sure he is good?

8 hour surgery including le fort seems insane, but this guy could be pretty black pilled if he moves all those bones around your face to get best aesthetics. Can you give info on his practice? I need to research.

SayNoToRotting

Erudite

View attachment 38664View attachment 38666View attachment 38669

View attachment 38668

I don't get it tbh, Chico got decent forward growth, the guy in the middle looks like shit, and Bateman is a haromonymaxxed 6/10, none of them is recessed + gl

guy at the bottom looks like he's got a birth defect, that's not a normal human

Is this in USD?

I can unironically afford this if so. I have nothing else to live for in life so why not say fuck it and get this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)