Went to famous surgeon. Brutal expensive

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
I was at the famous dr sailer in switzerland. Only talked to his 73 year old wife (he is 75 years old) and she recommended an 8 hour surgery for 100k. Lyophilized cartilage for the cheeks, lefort for the maxilla, sagittal split and jaw implant plus chin osteonomy. She said that I pretty sure can not get enough air because of my little and recessed chin, and i should tell my parents only about this health aspect so that they would give me some money for the surgery. I really liked her totally blackpilled way of thinking, and that she was very hooked on theme "forward growth". But she only talked about the whole package, and talked as if only everything or nothing would come into question. I'm totally confused how to continue. One treatment at a time, or save until I can do everything together. I would like to make only chin, jaw and cheek implants, without the big upper-lower jaw surgeries. But she does not believe in chin implants, and individual treatments.
I guess I have to start saving money now :(
She has shown me many strong transformations like these

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2019-04-09 um 20.59.07.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2019-04-09 um 20.59.07.png
    106.2 KB · Views: 2,268
  • Bildschirmfoto 2019-04-09 um 20.59.23.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2019-04-09 um 20.59.23.png
    106.3 KB · Views: 2,316
  • Bildschirmfoto 2019-04-09 um 20.59.29.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2019-04-09 um 20.59.29.png
    96.6 KB · Views: 2,299
  • Bildschirmfoto 2019-04-09 um 20.59.37.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2019-04-09 um 20.59.37.png
    97 KB · Views: 2,245
  • Bildschirmfoto 2019-04-09 um 20.59.16.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2019-04-09 um 20.59.16.png
    105.7 KB · Views: 2,146
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member, StrangerDanger, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 24 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 13994, Deleted member 14262 and 48 others
Being attractive is worth spending millions. But yea if you don’t have the money that sucks. How much more do you need

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, homesick, Yerico7 and 19 others
100k fuark

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Watched a video of this maxilla obsessed frauding salesman idiot's clinic. "Without anteface you cant be a model" Give me all your money and I will give you an anteface, you need anteface to be trusted and liked.
Jfl yeah look at these ugly nobodys:

Now look at this superChad, peak of asthethics: (Aware he has a slightly weak chin but you get the jizz)

Good on him for trying to fraud forward growth on mouth breathers and cure their sleep arena, but all around fuck this guy srs.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: A23ghskung, Lolcel, chaddyboi66 and 7 others
Lower third theory is legit as fuck !

time to rob a bank

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Watched a video of this maxilla obsessed frauding salesman idiot's clinic. "Without anteface you cant be a model" Give me all your money and I will give you an anteface, you need anteface to be trusted and liked.

View attachment 38664View attachment 38666View attachment 38669

Now look at this superChad, peak of asthethics: (Aware he has a slightly weak chin but you get the jizz)

View attachment 38668

Good on him for trying to fraud forward growth on mouth breathers and cure their sleep arena, but all around fuck this guy srs.
brutal cope

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, MentalistKebab, DidntRead and 2 others
Man, some of them increased 2PSL at minimum . I even think some of them could be considered ChadLite. 100k is cheap as fuck considering the benefits of being good looking are life long.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Deleted member, Deleted member 14262 and 12 others
Probably just wants to money tbh

Show a pic of yourself

100k is cheap as fuck considering the benefits of being good looking are life long.

by the time you wage cuck to 100k its over unless u hit the lottery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Chadelite, Alvik and 2 others

Im not saying he doesn't do a decent job im just saying he is selling people this false idea that having and anteface will automaticly make you beautiful and its something you need to be good looking wich is bullshit, while also all the pictures are very hard frauded to give the illusion for a more anteface. Classic narzisistic surgeon sleezy salesman tricking devciving people to pay tons of money to mach ideals that doesn't automaticly equal beauty. Everything about it is a little fishy wich i don't respect.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, GordonFreeman, ScramFranklin and 1 other person
Im not saying he doesn't do a decent job im just saying he is selling people this false idea that having and anteface will automaticly make you beautiful and its something you need to be good looking wich is bullshit, while also all the pictures are very hard frauded to give the illusion for a more anteface. Classic narzisistic surgeon sleezy salesman tricking devciving people to pay tons of money to mach ideals that doesn't automaticly equal beauty. Everything about it is a little fishy wich i don't respect.

You cant do a hunter eye surgery so this surgery is as close as youll get to chad imo

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung
In poland most of the surgeries cost around 1-1,25K dollars, dunno about the quality but waiting for 100K is an idiots plan. Anyone saw prices in Korea? They seem to be hooked up on surgeries maybe the market is better there.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 685
sailer does nothing that other surgeons dont do, other than use lyp. cartilage which is of completely dubious value.

You're in europe. I know for a fact that you could have the exact same procedures (bimax, mandible implants, rhino) done by talented surgeons for half as much cost. Sailer is very clearly promoting his business in a way that targets the insecurities of the upper class, whereby "expensive = good" which is not at all the case.

I think you're the same guy i said to last time that you might as well cross the border and go visit surgeons in italy and germany if you've got the time. Go ask Raffaini whats up.

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian, Deleted member 5891, SPFromNY914 and 9 others
sailer does nothing that other surgeons dont do, other than use lyp. cartilage which is of completely dubious value.

You're in europe. I know for a fact that you could have the exact same procedures (bimax, mandible implants, rhino) done by talented surgeons for half as much cost. Sailer is very clearly promoting his business in a way that targets the insecurities of the upper class, whereby "expensive = good" which is not at all the case.

I think you're the same guy i said to last time that you might as well cross the border and go visit surgeons in italy and germany if you've got the time. Go ask Raffaini whats up.
Do you know some german surgeons that you can recommend?

Do you know some german surgeons that you can recommend?

Zarrinbal (hes anti implants however)
Kurt Vinzenz is in austria not germany, but also very well regarded
Wolfgang Kater of dysgnathie clinic

• +1
Reactions: Nobody96, sorrowfulsad and OCDMaxxing
I was at the famous dr sailer in switzerland. Only talked to his 73 year old wife (he is 75 years old) and she recommended an 8 hour surgery for 100k. Lyophilized cartilage for the cheeks, lefort for the maxilla, sagittal split and jaw implant plus chin osteonomy. She said that I pretty sure can not get enough air because of my little and recessed chin, and i should tell my parents only about this health aspect so that they would give me some money for the surgery. I really liked her totally blackpilled way of thinking, and that she was very hooked on theme "forward growth". But she only talked about the whole package, and talked as if only everything or nothing would come into question. I'm totally confused how to continue. One treatment at a time, or save until I can do everything together. I would like to make only chin, jaw and cheek implants, without the big upper-lower jaw surgeries. But she does not believe in chin implants, and individual treatments.
Who is this surgeon and how can you be sure he is good?

8 hour surgery including le fort seems insane, but this guy could be pretty black pilled if he moves all those bones around your face to get best aesthetics. Can you give info on his practice? I need to research.

• +1
Reactions: Nobody96
100k for all of these surgeries but how much he wants for a single one?

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
Can you give contact to Dr Sailer?

View attachment 38668

I don't get it tbh, Chico got decent forward growth, the guy in the middle looks like shit, and Bateman is a haromonymaxxed 6/10, none of them is recessed + gl

guy at the bottom looks like he's got a birth defect, that's not a normal human

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and Otakuboy54
even if ur 500k in dept, it doesnt matter as long as your better llooking

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914

Is this in USD?

I can unironically afford this if so. I have nothing else to live for in life so why not say fuck it and get this.

he is a butcher...you can literally spot who went to dr sailer in the after because they have the same off look

he has a few good results but that is the minority

RiBsrbx.png

he is probably a psychopath btw (unironically not i watch some edgy gore vids from brazil wannabe psychopath but a real psychopath)

Dr_Seiler-Bearbeitet-150615.jpg

btw i spoke to some og crews and they told me this vid of him basically started the whole forward/anteface meme in the psl community

which makes him one of our founding fathers

dr. brusco is better btw and also from switzerland

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 5875, MentalistKebab and 2 others
he is a butcher...you can literally spot who went to dr sailer in the after because they have the same off look

RiBsrbx.png

he is probably a psychopath btw (unironically not i watch some edgy gore vids from brazil wannabe psychopath but a real psychopath)

btw i spoke to some og crews and they told me this vid of him basically started the whole forward/anteface meme in the psl community

I agree. Looks off

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
scam scam
still guys look avg/slitghtly above average
eye area eye area- this is your make it or break it

if you have money do it:
- almond eye shape surgery + direct browplasty + botox to lower eyebrows
- supre expensive nautral contacts
- natural serums for eyelashes
- eyebrows/eyelashes transplant
- low body fat <free.
- fillers of everything
- neck training
- tan
- hair tranpslant if you are over 0,5
- beard transplant
- everything for skin <expensive procedures, anti-aging + cheap retina/vit c serum)
- teeth whitening/straigthening
- fix jaw only if you are deformed <imo rest is a waste of time>
- rhino if exceptionally ogre nose

Rest is a waste of time, look at the guy from lookism who went through zygo enchacing

looks likea model, but nothing special because of EYES

/most bsso lefort shit surgeries look only good in side profiles, no front aka no change
Dont be a crazy plastic Ken Doll looksmaxing-forever moron

Do it what I wrote above and then better start M&S maxing
time is ticking, and you not gonna ascend in 30s

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Athmozz, Looks234 and 12 others

RiBsrbx.png

he is so blackpilled lmao

very impressive results in that video as well

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Nobody96
Zarrinbal (hes anti implants however)
Kurt Vinzenz is in austria not germany, but also very well regarded
Wolfgang Kater of dysgnathie clinic

I'm consulting with Gunsons next month. I'm a brachy and think I will need CW rotation (as well as lots of forward movement, especially after CW rotation). Do you know any surgeons who are great at CW rotation? Most great results people show off are from CCW rotation, and that'd be great if I wasn't a brachy.

I'm consulting with Gunsons next month. I'm a brachy and think I will need CW rotation (as well as lots of forward movement, especially after CW rotation). Do you know any surgeons who are great at CW rotation? Most great results people show off are from CCW rotation, and that'd be great if I wasn't a brachy.

not sure. I cant imagine there is any surgeon who is skilled at one that isnt skilled at the other. Surgeons are quite used to dealing with people who come in with memes and demands in their head but in actuality often need something else.
anyway, gunson is probably the biggest name in the americas.

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin
not sure. I cant imagine there is any surgeon who is skilled at one that isnt skilled at the other. Surgeons are quite used to dealing with people who come in with memes and demands in their head but in actuality often need something else.
anyway, gunson is probably the biggest name in the americas.

Thank you. Makes sense. I just don't want him to suggest making me more brachy in order to easier bring the jaws forward lol.

View attachment 38668

High IQ post. Appreciate

Just fucking lol at letting a 75 year old operate on you. You do realize he could die at any moment and you would be fucked when under ansthesia. They can’t just call someone in to finish unfinished business you complete retards

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Looks234 and 4 others
Just fucking lol at letting a 75 year old operate on you. You do realize he could die at any moment and you would be fucked when under ansthesia. They can’t just call someone in to finish unfinished business you complete retards

any competent surgery has a 2IC who is more than capable of completeing the operation. Does Sailer have a competent surgery? Who knows. He strikes me as a bit of a charlatan. Thats the more concerning thing, not his age.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Gaia262 and Deleted member 3043
Prices in Switzerland are crazy.
Nothing new.

She literally told you she’d do all the work and completely change your life..without any thinking on your part..and showed u results to prove it..

And all u had to do was fork over 100k...

So go do what u need to do to get it...Nd come back and change your life beyond measure.

• +1
Reactions: MD_Hopeful69
The one dude in your example op who changed his face and now wearing glasses went from psl 3 to 6.5 Chad Teir holy fuck. Imagine his quality of life now it’s like waking up in the future

• +1
Reactions: Edgar

RiBsrbx.png

Holy shit he drops a brutal black pill in the video:

Look at men in politics, most of them look very good. I could improve them a little bit but what happens when you look at women in politics, what is going on here, what is wrong with them? What is wrong with them? [It's] because nobody wants Marilyn Monroe as Chancellor of Germany or of Great Britain. We don't like these beautiful ladies in politics so it's one of the criteria for a woman in politics not to be attractive. Women are not like men. Men have to always look good no matter what they do they have to look good. This is scientifically proven. Women not.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Uglybrazilian, subhuman incel and 3 others
@SurgerySoon

pimp max time

@SurgerySoon

These are the types of procedures I need to have done. It's just going to be a question of which surgeon to go to.