went to mcdonalds and saw a high school tennis team

xom

xom

Banned
every single one of them was only somewhat good looking because of their collagen, and the chaddest ones were 5'11 - 6'1 max, collagen is such a halo

if it was a football team im sure it be different but i didnt feel intimidated at all or super mogged tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 483 and Insomniac
backhands me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo and xom
skins me

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Ritalincel and xom
I need to collagenmax asap tbh

considering how most guys descend around college they will look like shit by their 20s, most people men and women descend hard after a couple years of college

every famous sex appeal person stayed hot until their 30's, looking young is everything

The only mog that makes a man feel bad is a penis- and heightmog

• So Sad
Reactions: xom
mcdonalds is gay

• +1
Reactions: xom and Insomniac
Football has more chads playing it.

every single one of them was only somewhat good looking because of their collagen, and the chaddest ones were 5'11 - 6'1 max, collagen is such a halo

if it was a football team im sure it be different but i didnt feel intimidated at all or super mogged tbh
What does collagen do to your face? Should you supplement it?

Skins me

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel
h̶̨̧̛͎̰̹͍̭̳͇͙̟̪̲̥͇͔͎̘̱̯̫̻̤͈̯͎͙̣͕̫̤̖̺͕̲̲̤͍͚̠͉͚͕͉͎̪͍̦͍̝͕̙̠̩̗̘͈͉͇͓̹̦̝̜̳̳̩͈̩̟̖̫̯̎̓̒̒͑̓̂̆̉̽̅͛̅͆̔͊̽͊̐̄̊͗̋͊͒̇̆̐͒̒͆̋̽̉̾̒̅͒̆̌̂̊̓̃͆̓̑͂͒̚͘͜͜͜͜͝͠ͅa̵̡̛̛̛̛̱͇̲̻͓̰̘̻̬͈̖͉̺̻̭͙̦̙͓͔̠̳̠̩̖͙̫͓͇̪̮̓̃̑̎̎̈́̾͒̇̀̍̆̅̆̐̈́͂̾̇͗̏̾̎͂̈́̽̏́̈́̌̀́̔̿̀́̍͌͑͋̓̀̾̒̍̈́̇͊̎͒̏̓̀̂̅̎̅̽̓̀͛͗̀͑̌͐̚͘͘̚͘͜͜͝͠͠͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͠i̷̙̭͚̮̪̲̓̈͒̔̈͑̈́̈́́̽̽̓̐̈̾̽̃̂̉̓͌͌͊͗̀̀̅̌̀̒͌̓̈́́͛͑̆͋͋̽̚̚͜͠͝r̵̡̧̢̡̡̨̡̛̛̛̛̛̥͚̮̪̫͙̩̱͈̣̰̗͙̥̪̪̘̫̺̳͈̻̮̫͙͇̱͕̳̭̭͙̭̪͕͍͕̘̼̮̳̹͉̖̻̦͕̗͎̫̃̔͑̂̉́̈́̀͂̾͊͒̊͌͌̓̄̆̐͌̎̈́̈́̉̊̈́̎̈̈́̀̈͗͆͒͌̈́́̿́͒̽͌̄̀́̍̿͌͆̏͛̃̓̇͗̌̀̍̿̈́͒͊̍͂́̂̌͆̈͗́̓̌̐̃̇̃̋̈́̈͆̅̽̂̕̕̕̚͜͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅs̵̢̢̢̧̧̛̥̜̟̯̩̞̤̩̞̟̪̻͕̞̟͉͍͉̠̘͇̙̳͍̰̭̟̻̲̳͉̘͉͔̦̹͇̩͖̩̟̣͈̯̫̝̗̺̙̳̦͖̮͉̳̜̼̙̙̯͓̣̟̫͇̤̭̜̗̖͍̑́̋̋̀̈́̐̈́̽̓̃͐̈̆̉̄̄͂̀́͌̃́̈̌̍̂́͒̐̊̔̈́̄͋͒̐͊̀̎̒́̋̑͌͊̌̄̈̓͆̋̅̒̌͒̇̃͐̋̊̔̏͊̏́͐̍̽̐̉̄͑́̒̐͌͛̽̌̈́̆̌͘͘̕͜͜͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ ̷̧͙̦͚͇͚̝͚̲̫͓͇̠̻̱̱͉̼̘̠̱̯̻̻̤̞͓̥͇̜͇̠͙̯̲̣͙̈̎̂͂̏̑̇̄͒͐̈́͋̀̑́̐̈́͂̈́́͆́͌̔̑̈͛̓͒̅̇̊̓́̄͂̅̂̈́̂̑͐̕̕͜͜͝͠͠͠m̸̢̧̡̢̡̡̡̢̨̝͈̠̦̝͚̟̩̥̝͇͖͉͇̹͇̝̱̞͔͚̫̩͓̪̞͚̞͖̬͙̻̼̯̤̥̜̘͇͔͇̣̜͇̳͎͇̼̺͔̬̪̤̩̝̮͕̗̘̣̫͇̱̻͉̫͍͖̹̻̫̱̻͚̺̰̫̩̞̦͕̭͓̭̠̥̗͇̠͔̤̻̆̈́̍̐͗̓̾͌̔͒̑͊̓̑̓̌͌̉͛̉͒̈́̅̓̓͒̈́́̑͐̐̈́̏͒́̾̌͒̅́͗̑̾͒̿̈̒͒͑͆̉̑̓͂͛̂̌̈̀͊̉͐̎͒̈̉͊͗̈́͐̽̓̄͂̈́̌͛̈́̽̾͗̆͌͘͘̚̚͘̚̚͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝ͅe̵̡̡̡̡̧̛̫̘̰͓̠̘̮͎̝̙̥̫̱͕͇̲̼͖͈̮̫͈͓͕̗͇̝͔̮̣͎̞̻̯͚͓͔͈̯̥̻̬͙͕̯̜̰̣̿̒̔̍̑͛̏͘͜͜ͅ

• JFL
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
h̶̨̧̛͎̰̹͍̭̳͇͙̟̪̲̥͇͔͎̘̱̯̫̻̤͈̯͎͙̣͕̫̤̖̺͕̲̲̤͍͚̠͉͚͕͉͎̪͍̦͍̝͕̙̠̩̗̘͈͉͇͓̹̦̝̜̳̳̩͈̩̟̖̫̯̎̓̒̒͑̓̂̆̉̽̅͛̅͆̔͊̽͊̐̄̊͗̋͊͒̇̆̐͒̒͆̋̽̉̾̒̅͒̆̌̂̊̓̃͆̓̑͂͒̚͘͜͜͜͜͝͠ͅa̵̡̛̛̛̛̱͇̲̻͓̰̘̻̬͈̖͉̺̻̭͙̦̙͓͔̠̳̠̩̖͙̫͓͇̪̮̓̃̑̎̎̈́̾͒̇̀̍̆̅̆̐̈́͂̾̇͗̏̾̎͂̈́̽̏́̈́̌̀́̔̿̀́̍͌͑͋̓̀̾̒̍̈́̇͊̎͒̏̓̀̂̅̎̅̽̓̀͛͗̀͑̌͐̚͘͘̚͘͜͜͝͠͠͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͠i̷̙̭͚̮̪̲̓̈͒̔̈͑̈́̈́́̽̽̓̐̈̾̽̃̂̉̓͌͌͊͗̀̀̅̌̀̒͌̓̈́́͛͑̆͋͋̽̚̚͜͠͝r̵̡̧̢̡̡̨̡̛̛̛̛̛̥͚̮̪̫͙̩̱͈̣̰̗͙̥̪̪̘̫̺̳͈̻̮̫͙͇̱͕̳̭̭͙̭̪͕͍͕̘̼̮̳̹͉̖̻̦͕̗͎̫̃̔͑̂̉́̈́̀͂̾͊͒̊͌͌̓̄̆̐͌̎̈́̈́̉̊̈́̎̈̈́̀̈͗͆͒͌̈́́̿́͒̽͌̄̀́̍̿͌͆̏͛̃̓̇͗̌̀̍̿̈́͒͊̍͂́̂̌͆̈͗́̓̌̐̃̇̃̋̈́̈͆̅̽̂̕̕̕̚͜͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅs̵̢̢̢̧̧̛̥̜̟̯̩̞̤̩̞̟̪̻͕̞̟͉͍͉̠̘͇̙̳͍̰̭̟̻̲̳͉̘͉͔̦̹͇̩͖̩̟̣͈̯̫̝̗̺̙̳̦͖̮͉̳̜̼̙̙̯͓̣̟̫͇̤̭̜̗̖͍̑́̋̋̀̈́̐̈́̽̓̃͐̈̆̉̄̄͂̀́͌̃́̈̌̍̂́͒̐̊̔̈́̄͋͒̐͊̀̎̒́̋̑͌͊̌̄̈̓͆̋̅̒̌͒̇̃͐̋̊̔̏͊̏́͐̍̽̐̉̄͑́̒̐͌͛̽̌̈́̆̌͘͘̕͜͜͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ ̷̧͙̦͚͇͚̝͚̲̫͓͇̠̻̱̱͉̼̘̠̱̯̻̻̤̞͓̥͇̜͇̠͙̯̲̣͙̈̎̂͂̏̑̇̄͒͐̈́͋̀̑́̐̈́͂̈́́͆́͌̔̑̈͛̓͒̅̇̊̓́̄͂̅̂̈́̂̑͐̕̕͜͜͝͠͠͠m̸̢̧̡̢̡̡̡̢̨̝͈̠̦̝͚̟̩̥̝͇͖͉͇̹͇̝̱̞͔͚̫̩͓̪̞͚̞͖̬͙̻̼̯̤̥̜̘͇͔͇̣̜͇̳͎͇̼̺͔̬̪̤̩̝̮͕̗̘̣̫͇̱̻͉̫͍͖̹̻̫̱̻͚̺̰̫̩̞̦͕̭͓̭̠̥̗͇̠͔̤̻̆̈́̍̐͗̓̾͌̔͒̑͊̓̑̓̌͌̉͛̉͒̈́̅̓̓͒̈́́̑͐̐̈́̏͒́̾̌͒̅́͗̑̾͒̿̈̒͒͑͆̉̑̓͂͛̂̌̈̀͊̉͐̎͒̈̉͊͗̈́͐̽̓̄͂̈́̌͛̈́̽̾͗̆͌͘͘̚̚͘̚̚͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝ͅe̵̡̡̡̡̧̛̫̘̰͓̠̘̮͎̝̙̥̫̱͕͇̲̼͖͈̮̫͈͓͕̗͇̝͔̮̣͎̞̻̯͚͓͔͈̯̥̻̬͙͕̯̜̰̣̿̒̔̍̑͛̏͘͜͜ͅ
disorients me