Went to orthodontist today... (MSE)

wagbox

wagbox

Creator of the bluepill
I went to Dr. Ting's office in southern CA today. He's installed MSE in over 60 patients since its inception. Also he told me to jut my jaw forward and said he wanted me to look like that for good (it looks "awesome") so @nelson 's theory is legit and the maxilla puller is given even more credibility. I did not talk to Dr. Ting about the maxilla puller however so don't associate that with him. (Still going to wait and see if anybody else runs into problems before i make mine anyway)

The entire cost of the procedure for me is looking like $6k, which is including standard braces (to close the gaps). Clear braces are a little more at $7k.

Honestly it was fucking incredible to finally talk to an orthodontist who was blackpilled about the bigger picture and not just about straightening teeth. Additionally this should correct some functional problems i have as well so it's life fuel for me.

(@nelson 's thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/how-to...ce-will-look-like-after-doing-facepull.73240/ )

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MSEinvestigator, angloidcel, Stare and 15 others
fuck fuck fuck fuck FUCKKKKK, WHY IS UK USCH A SHITHOLE NOT A SIGNLE MSE PROVIDER

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: angloidcel, Deleted member 3162 and Chadelite
hahahaah me laughing at non americans who cant find a ortho to do it

Nice bro. But how is he planning to make you permajut if he didn’t talk about a facepuller?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385 and Luke LLL
Nice bro. But how is he planning to make you permajut if he didn’t talk about a facepuller?
Expanding the upper jaw allows the lower jaw to slide forward.

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and OOGABOOGA
BSSO. If i can get it through my own health insurance it'll be like $100 lol.

But i do still want to discuss the facepuller with him
see u at dr tings office, southern CA gang unite
U srs? Proud to be apart of both the first and second looksmax meetup then

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Expanding the upper jaw allows the lower jaw to slide forward.
Ded srs can you show me a b&c where they got forward growth?
BSSO. If i can get it through my own health insurance it'll be like $100 lol.

But i do still want to discuss the facepuller with him

U srs? Proud to be apart of both the first and second looksmax meetup then
How would bsso give you a jut? Assuming you have a good bite now that would just give you an underbite and leave your gonions in the same spot right?

@forwardgrowth @nelson help me out here

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
Ded srs can you show me a b&c where they got forward growth?

How would bsso give you a jut? Assuming you have a good bite now that would just give you an underbite and leave your gonions in the same spot right?

@forwardgrowth @nelson help me out here
I have not only an overbite but a terribly deep bite. Combined with my tiny palate it makes mewing almost fucking impossible (even though it's still cope at my stage of development imo, ik @nelson and @Alcezar will disagree)

• +1
I have not only an overbite but a terribly deep bite. Combined with my tiny palate it makes mewing almost fucking impossible (even though it's still cope at my stage of development imo, ik @nelson and @Alcezar will disagree)
Oh that’s rough but at least insurance is helping. So I guess the doc meant your teeth would end up where they are when jutted, not that your mandible would actually swing forward

slayer, how much did braces add to your quote?

he probably laughed behind your back with his staff, dont get too excited

• JFL
Reactions: CristianT, Julian, SayNoToRotting and 2 others
slayer, how much did braces add to your quote?
The quote I got only detailed the entire procedure combined + a payment plan. I can post a picture of it here if you're interested. I'm assuming (based on the average price of braces) that MSE is actually not that much compared to the braces, but it could be that one or the other is discounted. Also the entire ordeal is 2 years
he probably laughed behind your back with his staff, dont get too excited
Fucking greycel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: randomguy1235, ChanceAtChad, Chadelite and 2 others
The quote I got only detailed the entire procedure combined + a payment plan. I can post a picture of it here if you're interested. I'm assuming (based on the average price of braces) that MSE is actually not that much compared to the braces, but it could be that one or the other is discounted. Also the entire ordeal is 2 years

Fucking greycel
i hope u choke on your mse

• +1
Reactions: chemosh
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: bimaximum, randomguy1235, noped and 8 others
I went to Dr. Ting's office in southern CA today. He's installed MSE in over 60 patients since its inception. Also he told me to jut my jaw forward and said he wanted me to look like that for good (it looks "awesome") so @nelson 's theory is legit and the maxilla puller is given even more credibility. I did not talk to Dr. Ting about the maxilla puller however so don't associate that with him. (Still going to wait and see if anybody else runs into problems before i make mine anyway)

The entire cost of the procedure for me is looking like $6k, which is including standard braces (to close the gaps). Clear braces are a little more at $7k.

Honestly it was fucking incredible to finally talk to an orthodontist who was blackpilled about the bigger picture and not just about straightening teeth. Additionally this should correct some functional problems i have as well so it's life fuel for me.

(@nelson 's thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/how-to...ce-will-look-like-after-doing-facepull.73240/ )
Did my posts or anyone’s posts here have to do with you finding out about MSE?

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging
im kidding bro i just don't like your pp

• So Sad
Reactions: wagbox
Did my posts or anyone’s posts here have to do with you finding out about MSE?
Yes. Not sure if it was you but it very well could have been. If it was, thank you

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, Luke LLL and Golden Glass
Yes. Not sure if it was you but it very well could have been. If it was, thank you
So far I’ve gotten 3 people to be on the verge of starting MSE, and 4-6 to seriously have it in their future plans. Glad I’ve helped get it more mainstream in the looksmaxing community.
So far I’ve gotten 3 people to be on the verge of starting MSE, and 4-6 to seriously have it in their future plans. Glad I’ve helped get it more mainstream in the looksmaxing community.
Actually considering @nope, it’s more

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadelite, randomguy1235, wagbox and 1 other person
I found an orthodontist who installs MSE in Argentina, it was very difficult to find. He asked me for studies and on Wednesday I will send them by mail.

I hope the best, the only bad thing is that I have to travel from the city. I have a lot of hope. Breathing better is a super plus. But honestly I don't think it would improve my aesthetics too much, wider lips would help me a lot.

• +1
Reactions: Preposterous
Don't be so quick to fall victim to these delusions, my friend.

It was I who proposed MSE first on here, before going into retirement to dedicate my existence to shitposting.

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth

It was I who proposed MSE first on here, before going into retirement to dedicate my existence to shitposting.
Well I didn’t learn about it from you, didn’t even know you knew about it until this very lost of yours lol so you must have stopped mentioning it a while ago.

and I’d say without a doubt I’ve popularized it more than you have. My Ronald Ead MSE before and afters went viral on other forums. Not that it’s a competition;)

Good thread op. Jk I specifically asked you to tell him about facepuller/facemask, just lol.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, OOGABOOGA and Golden Glass
Good thread op. Jk I specifically asked you to tell him about facepuller/facemask, just lol.
Would also love to hear Ting’s thoughts on that. MacGinnis was very bluepilled about it when I saw him.

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
BSSO will not give a jut. After thinking about it for a bit there's no reason why Dr. Ting asked sean to jut his jaw forward if he isn't giving him Face mask/Puller.

@Golden Glass
"Mewing" is is keeping correct oral posture, which you should be doing 24/7. It's apart of body posture, so it isn't cope. It is cope if you think you will ascend in a month from mewing jfl.

@Alcezar

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and OOGABOOGA
BSSO will not give a jut. After thinking about it for a bit there's no reason why Dr. Ting asked sean to jut his jaw forward if he isn't giving him Face mask/Puller.

@Golden Glass

"Mewing" is is keeping correct oral posture, which you should be doing 24/7. It's apart of body posture, so it isn't cope. It is cope if you think you will ascend in a month from mewing jfl.

@Alcezar

Stop trying to feign high iq

Show pic of palate pls

Also he told me to jut my jaw forward and said he wanted me to look like that for good (it looks "awesome")
No idea what you are describing. You can not 'jut' your upper jaw forward. You can 'jut' your mandible forward, but that has nothing to do with MSE.

• +1
  • +1
No idea what you are describing. You can not 'jut' your upper jaw forward. You can 'jut' your mandible forward, but that has nothing to do with MSE.
Yes, i meant mandible. I just included that because nelson wanted me to. That part has nothing to do with mse.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite

@Golden Glass

@Alcezar
facepuller is legit - giga hard mewing ngl tbh

have you made yours?

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry and Luke LLL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Patient A, OOGABOOGA and Chadelite
  • Hmm...

It was really Ronald Ead tbh

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass

Actually considering @nope, it’s more
I'm getting MSE as soon as I get insurance and can afford it. Did you get aligners during mse or is that post op? Smile direct club works as an alternative right?

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
Can you slide in pm I have some MSE questions
Sure you can PM me
I'm getting MSE as soon as I get insurance and can afford it. Did you get aligners during mse or is that post op? Smile direct club works as an alternative right?
I still havent gotten MSE. Will do so this year if everything goes as planned. And that is usually post op

Sure you can PM me

I still havent gotten MSE. Will do so this year if everything goes as planned. And that is usually post op
I have a cross bite so Insurance should cover alot of it. You think it will fix my bite?

I have a cross bite so Insurance should cover alot of it. You think it will fix my bite?
Need more specifics but yes MSE can help address that. If you wanted a professional opinion from an actual MSE practitioner, PM @Sergio-OMS

• +1
Reactions: DrOtaku

Thank Fuck its only 6k :DDDDDDD LIFE FUEL

Update? How did it go? Were the results as expected?