Went to starbucks today

ChoSeungHui

ChoSeungHui

Kraken
I went to the Starbucks at the Camino Real Marketplace by myself, like I usually did every morning. I ordered my coffee and sat down on one of their chairs to relax. A few moments later, when I looked up from my drink, I saw a young couple standing in line. The two of them were kissing passionately. The boy looked like an obnoxious punk; he was tall and wore baggy pants. The girl was a pretty blonde! They looked like they were in the throes of passionate sexual attraction to each other, rubbing their bodies together and tongue kissing in front of everyone. I was absolutely livid with envious hatred. When they left the store I followed them to their car and splashed my coffee all over them. The boy yelled at me and I quickly ran away in fear. I was panicking as I got into my car and drove off, shaking with rage-fueled excitement. I drove all the way to the Vons at the Fairview Plaza and spent three hours in my car trying to contain my tumultuous emotions. I had never struck back at my enemies before, and I felt a small sense of spiteful gratification for doing so. I hated them so much. Even though I splashed them with my coffee, he was still the winner. He was going home to have passionate heavenly sex with his beautiful girlfriend, and I was going home to my lonely room to sleep alone in my lonely bed. I had never felt so miserable and mistreated in my life. I cursed the world for condemning me to such suffering.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Dissonance, Deleted member 1182, Ferrari worthy and 8 others
future ER

• Love it
Reactions: pisslord
sorry cho seung hui i am sorry about this

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Krezo, ChoSeungHui, pisslord and 1 other person
/theredpill [FIELD REPORT]

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 176, ChoSeungHui and 1 other person
always order vanilla latte at starbucks

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
This is a copypasta, right?

• +1
Reactions: samm735 and ChoSeungHui
well at least

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: pisslord and ChoSeungHui
anger and hatred are so fucking amazing. but tbh, if you age about this stuff, that means you still feel worthy of love which means you are not blackpilled enough. true blackpileld incels are too sefl absorbed to notice anything beyond their own emtiness

• +1
Reactions: ULTRATERAX63
For some reason when ever i go out, This always happens infront of me all the time right on time. it used to really annoy me and frustrate me.
But i learned something over time, And no longer i feel i should be worried about small things like that.

I thought this was actually your experience until I read the coffee-splashing bit. It all makes sense now.

• Love it
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Ferrari worthy and SikKunt
  • Love it
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Krezo and Ferrari worthy
For some reason when ever i go out, This always happens infront of me all the time right on time. it used to really annoy me and frustrate me.
But i learned something over time, And no longer i feel i should be worried about small things like that.

i dont like chico. i think he is a narcissistic twat. david gandy on the other hand is all loving and cares about the plight of incels. he made wellman multi-vitamin in order to help us ascend!!!

• Love it
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Deleted member 1476
i dont like chico. i think he is a narcissistic twat. david gandy on the other hand is all loving and cares about the plight of incels. he made wellman multi-vitamin in order to help us ascend!!!
He also loves dogs and is ambassador of battersea dogs and cats home !! mr gandy is wonderful man !!!!

• Love it
Reactions: Ferrari worthy, ChoSeungHui and Krezo