Went to the clinic and surgeon confirmed I have masseter hypertrophy. Morph of possible results for when I save up for Botox

Zyros

Zyros

Kraken
So i finally went to the clinic and the surgeon confirmed it. Most of the causes for my bloating to be so apparent is masseter hypertrophy. This is a good and a bad new. The bad new is because the treatment costs me 600 and im fucking broke at the moment. The good is that once treated, I will be much much more consistent bloat-wise, since I have lots of days in which the only bad part of the "bloat" is the masseter area, while having good cheek concavity. Other good aprt is that I would change ven in good bloat days. I did some fast mockup of what I would look like with treated masseter muscles, according how my jawbone is under them:

Sorry about the costume lmao but its the best non-distorted frontal pic I have (its taken from very far away) to show facial true proportions. I would lose a bit of apparent jaw width (I dunno if I would lose points by my jaw being more narrow like in the right) but I would definitely would get a more angular one, and would also be able to skip diet much more without looking bloated. I would also get better lateral zygo definition, since the masseter, specially when swollen, kills the under-zygo area laterally. The morph on the pic is done by following my actual jawbone without any masseter portrusion. I dunno if I would get this result, it being complete masseter hypotophy, but anything will be an improvement. Only problem is taht I have to wait until I have the money. Would it be worth it? Is it an improvement?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DOggo, Lorsss, SayNoToRotting and 4 others
ideal prettyboy look tbh

• +1
Reactions: Autist and RichardSpencel
This happens if you chew on gums to get a "muh stronger" and more defined jaw. You retards, the masseter muscle is round and will you give that bloatish round face if you train it too much.

Our ancestors chewed on hard natural resources such as meat and not gums.

Masseter hypertrophy is a looks killer

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 11770, I'mme and 8 others
It doesnt even look bad

• +1
Reactions: LightingFraud
It doesnt even look bad

Thats on a very low bloat day. As soon as I get a bit of bloat it looks fucking horrible. And i know that with smaller masseters it wouldn't be that way because there is a point in which I can have hollow cheeks WHILE having bloated masseters, which means that I would be more resistant to looking bloated if my masseters weren't hypetrophied.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Thats on a very low bloat day. As soon as I get a bit of bloat it looks fucking horrible. And i know that with smaller masseters it wouldn't be that way because there is a point in which I can have hollow cheeks WHILE having bloated masseters, which means that I would be more resistant to looking bloated if my masseters weren't hypetrophied.

You had a pretty lean and straight jawline when you were 23 or so. How did you gain so much muscle mass on your masseters?

Last edited:
with your frame it's over anyways

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NormieKilla, Ammonia Clouds, dodt and 3 others
hypertrophied masseters look good on males imo. if you dont have them too much like mew or pitt

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and kobecel
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Ammonia Clouds, mojopin, kobecel and 5 others
gomez-gaytweaked.gif

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, kobecel, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
Isn't masseter hypertrophy literally the only reason you chew though? Why is this bad I thought it was the purpose

• +1
Reactions: buflek, kobecel and LightingFraud
This happens if you chew on gums to get a "muh stronger" and more defined jaw. You retards, the masseter muscle is round and will you give that bloatish round face if you train it too much.

depends on the person tbh, his jaw is already very wide and now the chewing just made him look really weird and uncanny, but I feel it's legit if your cheekbones are wider than your jaw

• +1
Reactions: LowInhibIncel, mojopin, kobecel and 1 other person
Damn,another victim of the bloat reaper.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
You're a fucking oldcel quit coping and go see a therapist

No surgery for your autism btw

Why can't you just get an haircut, stop posing as a vampire in all of your pics and start looking as a normal person again ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
You
So i finally went to the clinic and the surgeon confirmed it. Most of the causes for my bloating to be so apparent is masseter hypertrophy. This is a good and a bad new. The bad new is because the treatment costs me 600 and im fucking broke at the moment. The good is that once treated, I will be much much more consistent bloat-wise, since I have lots of days in which the only bad part of the "bloat" is the masseter area, while having good cheek concavity. Other good aprt is that I would change ven in good bloat days. I did some fast mockup of what I would look like with treated masseter muscles, according how my jawbone is under them:

View attachment 32540

Sorry about the costume lmao but its the best non-distorted frontal pic I have (its taken from very far away) to show facial true proportions. I would lose a bit of apparent jaw width (I dunno if I would lose points by my jaw being more narrow like in the right) but I would definitely would get a more angular one, and would also be able to skip diet much more without looking bloated. I would also get better lateral zygo definition, since the masseter, specially when swollen, kills the under-zygo area laterally. The morph on the pic is done by following my actual jawbone without any masseter portrusion. I dunno if I would get this result, it being complete masseter hypotophy, but anything will be an improvement. Only problem is taht I have to wait until I have the money. Would it be worth it? Is it an improvement?

You went to a surgeon for fucking that... Ur such a fuckjng autistic creep.... Go get a life you're 32 instead of dreaming of 0.17262 more hallow cheeks...

why do i always see you talking about bloat bloat bloat

lol this is lifefuel tbh, because if that is what masseter hypetrophy looks like then its good, because I thought it will always give that rounded bloated look.

Wrong, our ancestors had massive masseter hypertrophy, it just looked way better because the bones were also massive.
On some modern guy with weak bones they will of course look ridiclous.

And chewing is crucial for getting stronger and bigger bones, wolff's law my nigga.

Wrong, our ancestors had massive masseter hypertrophy, it just looked way better because the bones were also massive.
On some modern guy with weak bones they will of course look ridiclous.

And chewing is crucial for getting stronger and bigger bones, wolff's law my nigga.

brutal environment pill

@Zyros why don't you just let your masseters atrophy if you don't like them? Why waste money on some jewish procedure?

From slayer to skinny fuck, your obsession with being facially skinny is retarded because you are already good in the looks department

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, Deleted member 3043, SayNoToRotting and 2 others
your big masseters make you look good. The only problem is the bloated face, which you can get rid of if you:
-Eat very low sodium amount per day
-Overdose potassium, magnesium and vitamin C
-Drink enough water
-Get low bf %
-Mew

Thats all you have to do, but now you do a surgery to get the masseters smaller. Your face will still be bloated, just with a smaller jaw. Not a very good solution. Please tag me if you have a pic after the surgery, i predict the outcome.
Btw: Look at Henry Cavill

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
your big masseters make you look good. The only problem is the bloated face, which you can get rid of if you:
-Eat very low sodium amount per day
-Overdose potassium, magnesium and vitamin C
-Drink enough water
-Get low bf %
-Mew

Thats all you have to do, but now you do a surgery to get the masseters smaller. Your face will still be bloated, just with a smaller jaw. Not a very good solution. Please tag me if you have a pic after the surgery, i predict the outcome.
Btw: Look at Henry Cavill

No, its not the bloated face. There are days after big cheat days that I am more bloated in the face with straighter masseter area, while other days my masseters are worse, and can have rounded masseters with a much much leaner rest of the face (my facial water retention and masseter roundness/potrusion behave mostly in an independant way, with combinations including straighter masseters+lean face, straighter masseters + bloated face, bloated masseters+lean face and bloated masseters+bloated face. obviously my best days are the first ones). I already do all these steps, and not everyone has aesthetic low set masseters. Mine are high set and go all the way up to the zygo.

Big masseters look shit, because they have rounded angle and not sharp jaw angle like BONE.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, androidcel, Rimcel and 2 others
Uhh, that is a retarded argument. "Cope". What is the cope? Cope is thinking you can chew gum and get a nice jawline. Blue pill.

Reality is, you want a cool jaw: get wraparound implant or cut your bone in jaw surgery. Nobody finds bloated brick like rounded bruxism lower third attractive. That is what I did for a year and it looked shit. So it is not like I'm pulling it out of my ass.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme
Uhh, that is a retarded argument. "Cope". What is the cope? Cope is thinking you can chew gum and get a nice jawline. Blue pill.

Reality is, you want a cool jaw: get wraparound implant or cut your bone in jaw surgery. Nobody finds bloated brick like rounded bruxism lower third attractive. That is what I did for a year and it looked shit. So it is not like I'm pulling it out of my ass.
Reality is, round face is better than horse face

Reality is, not everyone has such bloated masseters when they start chewing

Reality is youre gay

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
Reality is, round face is better than horse face

Horse face is caused my long midface first of all, so masseters won't help.

Reality is, not everyone has such bloated masseters when they start chewing

But if they don't hypertrophy masseters a lot then the effect is mild, so what is the point? Look at anatomical chart. Masseters are ROUNDED, they are now angular sharp like the gonial angle of the mandible/ramus.

Reality is youre gay
When you are resulting to name-calling it means you lost argument.

I will make argument for you. If you would have tried to convince me you would have mentioned that muscle hypertrophy leads to additional bone growth (that is why bodybuilders get thicker bones), so extreme masseter hypetrophy can result in additional bone growth one the ramus at the muscle connectivity area. This is scientific fact. However, that bone growth can be very mild and you might notice that aesthetic gain only after you stop chewing and let the bloated masseter calm down and come back to former state. That is the only reason I see for chewing.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme
Horse face is caused my long midface first of all, so masseters won't help.

But if they don't hypertrophy masseters a lot then the effect is mild, so what is the point? Look at anatomical chart. Masseters are ROUNDED, they are now angular sharp like the gonial angle of the mandible/ramus.

When you are resulting to name-calling it means you lost argument.

I will make argument for you. If you would have tried to convince me you would have mentioned that muscle hypertrophy leads to additional bone growth (that is why bodybuilders get thicker bones), so extreme masseter hypetrophy can result in additional bone growth one the ramus at the muscle connectivity area. This is scientific fact. However, that bone growth can be very mild and you might notice that aesthetic gain only after you stop chewing and let the bloated masseter calm down and come back to former state. That is the only reason I see for chewing.
Keep trying to debate me with re*dit level thought processing

KEEP CRYING FOR ME

Fillers are a good and quick solution for jaw angles. Radiesse lasts up to 3 years so it is kind of long term. I did some and my jaw looks much better without the bloated look. No need to chew some shit

oh jesus zyros is here too. Fuck me someone do this faggot a favor and put a bitcoin hit out on him already.

• JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
add humus
Fuark you nick, looks like I really have to follow your guide now, I've been the same weight for 3 days in a row now.

Fuark you nick, looks like I really have to follow your guide now, I've been the same weight for 3 days in a row now.
do it fatty

No, its not the bloated face. There are days after big cheat days that I am more bloated in the face with straighter masseter area, while other days my masseters are worse, and can have rounded masseters with a much much leaner rest of the face (my facial water retention and masseter roundness/potrusion behave mostly in an independant way, with combinations including straighter masseters+lean face, straighter masseters + bloated face, bloated masseters+lean face and bloated masseters+bloated face. obviously my best days are the first ones). I already do all these steps, and not everyone has aesthetic low set masseters. Mine are high set and go all the way up to the zygo.
how much Time did it take to have hypetrophy and how many Times per week with which gum ?

Can't see any images?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHA

You look GROTESQUE.