@Werty1457 GOT APPROACHED BY THE FBI!!!!!

If he lives in Canada he wouldn't be approached by the FBI. The RCMP have jurisdiction over terrorism related matters in Canada. They work with the FBI, but the FBI cannot interrogate or arrest anyone in Canada.
For the record, I haven't spoke with the RCMP either.

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: magnificentcel and Deleted member 5189
td lr i dont even know

I'm not even sure if she did though. It's 50/50. And it's when I was 15 and was younger looking and she's a unicorn girl anyway. Actually has a brain and has same music taste as me.
It was obvious she was into you, you're just autistic.

• JFL
Reactions: lutte
It was obvious she was into you, you're just autistic.
How can you say it was obvious? You literally weren't even there. What makes you think it's obvious she was into me? Cuz I rlly hope that she was into me so that I can link her in the future hopefully when/if she breaks up with her chad boyfriend.

How can you say it was obvious? You literally weren't even there. What makes you think it's obvious she was into me? Cuz I rlly hope that she was into me so that I can link her in the future hopefully when/if she breaks up with her chad boyfriend.
Could you link the thread? I had a pretty good explanation.

kys asap, i never doxx

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
Why did he get arrested by the FBI, did he say the J word?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969 and WadlowMaxxing
Muh hollow cheeks Image

• JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, lutte and Deleted member 5189
I don't blame people for Christmaxxing when they are being stalked and harassed by Christ-killing feds/gang stalkers. Feds are way more violent than incels ever could be and have murdered and tortured more people than incels ever could.

Luke10:19

“Behold, I have given you authority that you may tread on snakes and scorpions and all the power of the enemy and nothing will harm you.”

Luke20:20

And they kept Him under surveillance, and sent out secret agents who pretended that they were righteous, so that they might catch Him in His words, in order to deliver Him up to the power and authority of the governor.

The FBl, the cops, Serge, and all the institutions and organizations connected to gang stalking and "mental health" are Christ-killers in the flesh. These people kill christs every day, they take pleasure in it and it is a profitable business for them.

Fuck not being violent... when these Christ-killers fuck with you, strike you staff on the ground and make their cuck hearts tremble with fear for you have the will of all incels behind you and you walk in the spirit of all incels. Remember, the wives of the feds watching you are get fucked by thugs while their cuck husbands are making reports about you.

Ultimatecuckfbi

This is Brett. Brett likes to falsify information.

@werty1457 You changed your avatar because it came from my homeland.

Last edited:
@werty1457

He originally came from incels.is but he requested ban... I wonder why?

He lives in a city in Canada where incels are recognized as "terrorists" (jfl at this btw)

And he has openly said which city he lives in and has posted pics of himself online which is what would've made it easier for the FBI to track him down.

But what makes me think he got approached by the FBI you ask?

It's the fact that he was posting regularly on incels.is and then suddenly went missing for a while and requested ban (this must've been after he got approached) and then when he started posting again on looksmax.me he turned into a completely different person.

All that stuff about God n religion n stuff he never spoke about before at all. But then all of a sudden he comes back and is all religious n stuff.

I don't think werty is a danger to soyciety but obviously if that's what the FBI thinks than the reason he is pretending to be religious n everything is to make it seem like he has "good morals" and isn't the danger to society that the FBI thought of him as when they approached him.

In addition I think the reason he has a blank avi is to draw attention away from himself and so that he stands out less.

TLDR: @werty1457 is pretending to be religious so that he doesn't get arrested so we should all just go along with it and ignore all of the nonsense he spouts and let the man cope

@goat2x @Ritalincel @lutte @Nisse @Daw @Truthmirrorcoper @54UD4D3 @kjsbdfiusdf @thinwhiteduke @Proex @Toth's thot thoughts?
WHOAAAAAAA

NO WAY

I don't care