Western Europe is worse than America

skittlekorn

skittlekorn

Life sucks
I know that we like to shit on America a lot, and its not that America isn't fucked up, but everything that's is wrong with America is only 10 times worse in western Europe. and here in canada too honestly. america may be infested with sjw's, but so is the rest of the western world. at least america has something of a resistance, the same can't be said for canada and western europe. someone like trump could never win in any other western country(not that trump is anywhere near ideal but you get my point) as bad as it may be america is still the least fucked of the major western countries.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Europe belongs to Chaddam and Abdul now.

can’t even own guns to defend themselves. Over for eurocucks tbh.

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs, Alexanderr and skittlekorn
Someone like Trump could never win in any other western country (not that Trump is anywhere near ideal, but you get my point) as bad as it may seem America is still the least fucked of the major western countries.
Legit.

I know that we like to shit on America a lot, and its not that America isn't fucked up, but everything that's is wrong with America is only 10 times worse in western Europe. and here in canada too honestly. america may be infested with sjw's, but so is the rest of the western world. at least america has something of a resistance, the same can't be said for canada and western europe. someone like trump could never win in any other western country(not that trump is anywhere near ideal but you get my point) as bad as it may be america is still the least fucked of the major western countries.
Trump as a character is fundamentally unbritish. He's an American through and through. The problem wouldn't be his beliefs. It'd be everything else about him.

There's a lot of opposition to SJWs in Britain. Political apathy is a greater issue than leftism.

• +1
Reactions: Cretinous
america is shit like europe. but at least shitskins refugees arent invading our country in large numbers.