Westerners K-PopMaxing at Korean Plastic Surgery Clinic

J

justanothergymcell

Gymcelling oldcell surgeryceller
What do you think? For exhibit a , I imagine with his eye color that he could do really well in Asia. For exhibit b, he is an oldcell and still needs to see Taban and probably order a whole menu of surgeries, but what a great result nevertheless. Also, in exhibit a, he got vline surgery, but the resulting contour actually turns out well, even with a thinner lower jaw.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 399
2nd one gives me pedo vibes

Korean surgeons doesnt know zero shit about aesthetics.
they dont know what forward maxilla is, they just dont have any idea of facial beauty.
they just measure SNA SNB angle and say your maxilla is not recessed, mandible and maxilla often get recessed together so ANB angle doesnt mean shit.
Vline surgery (cuts the gonial angle and make mandibular plane angle steeper)
is the alternative of korean's disproportionately wide face, they cannot alter the overall wide zygomatic and temporal so they cut off the mandible to give the impression of narrower face.
in fact, it looks so much noble and natural with visible gonial angle from front, its even more important for men due to sexual dimorphism.
but Koreans tolerate this because their wide face makes them look more flat. even their side is totally destroyed post-op
Now even korean people are aware of this and crave gonial angles like DiCaprio's.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, WannaBeA6, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person
tranny maxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Korean surgeons doesnt know zero shit about aesthetics.
they dont know what forward maxilla is, they just dont have any idea of facial beauty.
they just measure SNA SNB angle and say your maxilla is not recessed, mandible and maxilla often get recessed together so ANB angle doesnt mean shit.
Vline surgery (cuts the gonial angle and make mandibular plane angle steeper)
is the alternative of korean's disproportionately wide face, they cannot alter the overall wide zygomatic and temporal so they cut off the mandible to give the impression of narrower face.
in fact, it looks so much noble and natural with visible gonial angle from front, its more important for men due to sexual dimorphism.
Now even korean people are aware of this and crave gonial angles like DiCaprio's.
I've seen a lt of good results on girls though

Idk how I feel about older men (40-50) getting face lifts. It just looks so unnatural because the human face is suppose to look worn down by that age but it looks like they’re young.

I've seen a lt of good results on girls though
So what i mean is
The surgery is literally fucking her gonial angle up. and its not ideal at all.
but for korean phenotype which often has disproportionately large face and short mandible body, it will make her front might look good despite fucking her side up.
so even after surgery korean girls always cry about why they cannot have caucasian skull and worship caucasian skull.
if you have caucasian skull, there is zero meaning of deleting mandible bone, its just fucking you up more.

Idk how I feel about older men (40-50) getting face lifts. It just looks so unnatural because the human face is suppose to look worn down by that age but it looks like they’re young.
its just fucking sad tbh