WFT am I doing here? (Read the whole thing if you think rotting on this site is a good idea)

Z

Zeta ascended

Kraken
Its 11:00 pm where I live, I have to wake up 4:00 am in the morning to wage cuck.

As a matter of fact why am I even on this forum? Anything I could possibly know to looksmax is already discovered. All I need is hairloss, prevention, skin care, gymcelling and a few cosmetic procedures to get to psl 6 I could get rhino and fillers for lower third next month if I pulled money from college fund and Bank CD. I have the knowledge to run a proper steriod cycle. This forum has more off topic related stuff than looksmaxing itself. All that's required is to take action.

All my life I just educate myself (business, bodybuilding, mma) and never take action. Effectively just wasting my youth. This time I won't let it happen.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: crosshold, AspiringChad, Deleted member 2621 and 6 others
You need your sleep breh pop a meli and hit the sack

chase the dream bro

Not taking action is probably dopamine receptors fried

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and LowTierNormie
i thought 95% on this site are here to shitpost not to actually looksmax?

Ahh I attracted all the greycels I remember those days. Last year I thought on this same exact day I would be this Norwood 0 psl 6 Tyrone with big arms wide shoulders, stubble and fixed skin issues. I'm not any of those things and still a virgin.

All I can say is looksmax hard and have realistic expectations.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206, Demir, DidntRead and 1 other person
7914F8E4 6E74 482C A913 51509A52879A

This is a social hub where more often than not we discuss improving your looks, but there's limited number of topics anyways. Good thing we have @disillusioned for free entertainment

this forum is for shitpost

• +1
Reactions: Krezo, chadpreetcel123, disillusioned and 1 other person
High iq post, all I need to do is normie bluepilled advice.

Weight loss+Skincare+Haircut and I'll be minimum a 5 PSL. Inshallah we will ascend and fuck Stacy pussy.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
Let’s hope it isn’t over for you, man.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Its 11:00 pm where I live, I have to wake up 4:00 am in the morning to wage cuck.

As a matter of fact why am I even on this forum? Anything I could possibly know to looksmax is already discovered. All I need is hairloss, prevention, skin care, gymcelling and a few cosmetic procedures to get to psl 6 I could get rhino and fillers for lower third next month if I pulled money from college fund and Bank CD. I have the knowledge to run a proper steriod cycle. This forum has more off topic related stuff than looksmaxing itself. All that's required is to take action.

All my life I just educate myself (business, bodybuilding, mma) and never take action. Effectively just wasting my youth. This time I won't let it happen.
100% can relate

Ahh I attracted all the greycels I remember those days. Last year I thought on this same exact day I would be this Norwood 0 psl 6 Tyrone with big arms wide shoulders, stubble and fixed skin issues. I'm not any of those things and still a virgin.

All I can say is looksmax hard and have realistic expectations.
thats what happened to me, i realized i made goals a year prior but didnt even reach them at all. so thats why i ACTUALLY did REAL looksmaxxing this year (i.e. got a rhino). here's to the first of many more surgeries. gonna just have to wagecuck and spend all of it on surgery lol

This site has me on a cage ngl

sometimes it's ok