whaddup bitches

Wincel

Wincel

Zephir
how u doin'

rotmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
bad, for wasting time on this forum tbh, u?

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Insomniac, ZyzzReincarnate and 5 others
Good avi, used to be creeped out by that mask when i was a kid

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
Good avi, used to be creeped out by that mask when i was a kid
Its an old plague doctor, used to symbolize that my work is really just broscience but you trust it anyway because yall got the fucking plague and the normies wont do anything to help you. I have some fucking bitchass threads coming up
chemical castration should help
Or I could use the energy I get from it to keep looksmaxing harder and then eventually put my dick in a bitch

Its an old plague doctor, used to symbolize that my work is really just broscience but you trust it anyway because yall got the fucking plague and the normies wont do anything to help you. I have some fucking bitchass threads coming up

Or I could use the energy I get from it to keep looksmaxing harder and then eventually put my dick in a bitch
What psl is your face currently

Get to a really low bodyfat percentage, get your chew gains for hollow cheeks and mandible/zygomatic width and then take care of your skin, probably the first 3 really effective for the time and energy spent looksmaxes

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
Get to a really low bodyfat percentage, get your chew gains for hollow cheeks and mandible/zygomatic width and then take care of your skin, probably the first 3 really effective for the time and energy spent looksmaxes
Im already losing weight around 1 kilos per week, my skincare is decent, but chewing makes my jaw joints hurt and pop. I did it at some point but then it started to hurt and i stopped, i have longer any pain rom it.

Im already losing weight around 1 kilos per week, my skincare is decent, but chewing makes my jaw joints hurt and pop. I did it at some point but then it started to hurt and i stopped, i have longer any pain rom it.
Yeah don't get to that point with chewing, but be sure to do it. I have studies suggesting it effects the shape of the mandible positively the more you chew, even as an adult but especially when you're young

Yeah don't get to that point with chewing, but be sure to do it. I have studies suggesting it effects the shape of the mandible positively the more you chew, even as an adult but especially when you're young
I need to start chewing again along facepulling at some point, i need be carefull af about chewing because i don't want to TMJ or similar shit.

I need to start chewing again along facepulling at some point, i need be carefull af about chewing because i don't want to TMJ or similar shit.
Facepulling will cure TMJ tbh

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Facepulling will cure TMJ tbh
really? I already knew that mewing can cure mild TMJ but didn't know that facepulling has same effect.

really? I already knew that mewing can cure mild TMJ but didn't know that facepulling has same effect.
TMJ only happens when your jaws are recessed, so yeah un-fucking them or at least applying the forces to get in that direction solves the problem. TMJ from chewing isn't natural

• +1
Reactions: Phad
TMJ only happens when your jaws are recessed, so yeah un-fucking them or at least applying the forces to get in that direction solves the problem. TMJ from chewing isn't natural
I know, im recessed af.

putting your dick in a bitch will not bring you fulfillment bro tbh ngl
you'll just move up maslovs pyramid a little xd

• +1
Reactions: Vanillestorms
putting your dick in a bitch will not bring you fulfillment bro tbh ngl
you'll just move up maslovs pyramid a little xd
Right, but engaging in the purpose of life "the struggle" will, and my struggle is to put my dick in a bitch

Is it worth going down to a low body fat if my cheekbones are quite shitty? I'm at 14-15% rn and I got absolutely no ogee curve

• +1
Reactions: bobs_pls and Wincel
Is it worth going down to a low body fat if my cheekbones are quite shitty? I'm at 14-15% rn and I got absolutely no ogee curve
Won't know until you try

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444 and bobs_pls
I'm on vacations, it's hot af and i'm ldaring as always

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Wincel
  • +1
Reactions: bobs_pls
I am perpetually rotting.
5BA291AD 77BD 462C 8DD0 D24B99988367

• +1
Reactions: bobs_pls and androidcel