What actually can cause an upper eyelid exposure

ilyess

ilyess

محرقة اليهود لم تحدث
im aware it can be because of the lack of upper fatpads or recessed browridge? But can it be caused by the upper eyelid itself like in my case i lack fatpads and my browridge ain't recessed but not so prominent but i feel like even with more fat it won't help like my upper eyelid is kinda puffy and droppy my upper eyelashes are going downwards too, are all eyelids like this and fatpads can easily cover them without making the eyelid more droppy ?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 10987
Maybe you lack brow ridge bro
See my avi

• +1
Reactions: BradAniston
Pic
PicsArt 02 01 103444
PicsArt 02 18 052829

pic with better lighting to show the puffiness im talking about and upper eyelashes problem..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
See my avi
pics ^ and yes true but it's not very recessed and definitely not geralt tier of prominence jfl

• +1
high set brow ridge and lack of fat pads are the causes of uue which is your case here

• +1
Its defenetely a lack of brow ridge
Try icehooding
How legit is that method and can it really works in my case or i should just go for it with no assurance

• +1
How legit is that method and can it really works in my case or i should just go for it with no assurance
Its legit
It work for me

• Love it
Reactions: ilyess
  • +1
Lifefuel but weren't your eyes already hooded and how much time to see actual permanent results
It make them even more hooded and i dont even do it everyday

Just times to Times
If you do it everyday for 1 month you will see result

• Love it
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and ilyess
Alright bet
It make them even more hooded and i dont even do it everyday

Just times to Times
If you do it everyday for 1 month you will see result

• +1
Position and projection of brow ridge has no effect on how much your upper eyelid is covered by fat. The upper eye fat pads rest under the Supra orbital rim, not the brow ridge.

86B38568 CDF2 4C57 90DA AD32D2DD6120

Upper eyelid exposure is determined by the position and projection of the Supra orbital rim, and the size of the fat pads.

Males tend to have more projected supraorbital rims that extend farther past the eyeball than females

The more projected the Supra orbital rim is, the more forward positioned the upper eye fat will be relative to the eyelid, thus covering or “hooding” more of it.

Real life:

In addition to projection of the rim, position matters as well. Males tend to have higher cheekbones than women, leading to smaller eye sockets and a flatter Supra orbital rim that doesn’t have to arc as much to attach to the zygomatic. The lower or flatter the rim, the lower the upper eye fat will be relative to the eyelid, making the eyelid more covered . The opposite is true for low cheekbones. The lower they are, the more the rim will arc, and the higher the fat will be relative to the eyelid.

Real life:

Vs

And obviously, the size of the fat pads also play a role. Larger fat pads are an attractive trait regardless of gender as they are a signal of youth. As we age, the upper eye fat pads, particularly the medial fat pad, shrink, leading to more exposed eyelids:

People with all three of the above traits (projected rims, high cheekbones or flat rims, sufficiently large fat pads) have the “hunter eye” look that many on this forum love:

Note that Barrett does not have low or notably bossed brow ridge, but still has hooded eyes due to high cheekbones, projected supraorbital rims, and large enough fat pads.

722C0103 BDD0 401F 896D BDA3894A2BA9

Lines indicating position of Supra orbital rim:
63FEB72A B4F2 4D47 96EB EAB06B165B66

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: valhalar, ilyess, Deleted member 4106 and 2 others
im aware it can be because of the lack of upper fatpads or recessed browridge? But can it be caused by the upper eyelid itself like in my case i lack fatpads and my browridge ain't recessed but not so prominent but i feel like even with more fat it won't help like my upper eyelid is kinda puffy and droppy my upper eyelashes are going downwards too, are all eyelids like this and fatpads can easily cover them without making the eyelid more droppy ?
I think it's lack of brow ridge and the eyelid size some people have digusting eyes like digusting bug eyes u are fucked if u have that

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
Icehooding literally work
My eyes become tighter and far more hooded than before
Do u think it's going to stay that way? For life?

• +1
  • So Sad
implants also looks fake 99% of time

I dont even do daily and it works
If i continue to do it everyday for 2 month
I would be opry tier
keep putting holocaust sub temp icecubes on your forehead

• JFL
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and Deleted member 10987
implants also looks fake 99% of time
have u seen this result? and implants do not look fake, they just have to be well done. they feel like real bone.
1613323040007-png.986262

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: galego123, Deleted member 10172 and Deleted member 12218
Position and projection of brow ridge has no effect on how much your upper eyelid is covered by fat. The upper eye fat pads rest under the Supra orbital rim, not the brow ridge.

View attachment 994877
Upper eyelid exposure is determined by the position and projection of the Supra orbital rim, and the size of the fat pads.

Males tend to have more projected supraorbital rims that extend farther past the eyeball than females

View attachment 994911
The more projected the Supra orbital rim is, the more forward positioned the upper eye fat will be relative to the eyelid, thus covering or “hooding” more of it.

Real life:

View attachment 994921

In addition to projection of the rim, position matters as well. Males tend to have higher cheekbones than women, leading to smaller eye sockets and a flatter Supra orbital rim that doesn’t have to arc as much to attach to the zygomatic. The lower or flatter the rim, the lower the upper eye fat will be relative to the eyelid, making the eyelid more covered . The opposite is true for low cheekbones. The lower they are, the more the rim will arc, and the higher the fat will be relative to the eyelid.
View attachment 994935
Real life:

View attachment 994946
Vs

View attachment 994948

And obviously, the size of the fat pads also play a role. Larger fat pads are an attractive trait regardless of gender as they are a signal of youth. As we age, the upper eye fat pads, particularly the medial fat pad, shrink, leading to more exposed eyelids:

View attachment 994955
People with all three of the above traits (projected rims, high cheekbones or flat rims, sufficiently large fat pads) have the “hunter eye” look that many on this forum love:

View attachment 994957View attachment 994959View attachment 994961

Note that Barrett does not have low or notably bossed brow ridge, but still has hooded eyes due to high cheekbones, projected supraorbital rims, and large enough fat pads.

View attachment 994968
View attachment 994969
Very high IQ response

have u seen this result? and implants do not look fake, they just have to be well done. they feel like real bone.
1613323040007-png.986262
I'm exactly talking about this, its looks like shit

• Hmm...
enjoy living with foreign object covered in surgeon cum in your skull
There is no other way is it even possible to bone graft into the brow ridge

Bad head posture due to having a recessed jaw causing u to tilt ur head back to keep airway open

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14
See my avi

I have this strange browridge in which its low but the nose/forehead (glabella) doesn't have almost any crease lol (pic in similar angle to avi)

• +1

View attachment 994877

View attachment 994911

Real life:

View attachment 994921

View attachment 994935
Real life:

View attachment 994946
Vs

View attachment 994948

View attachment 994955

View attachment 994957View attachment 994959View attachment 994961

Note that Barrett does not have low or notably bossed brow ridges, but still has hooded eyes due to high cheekbones, projected supraorbital rims, and large enough fat pads.

View attachment 994968
View attachment 994969
damn ive been living a lie my whole life i always thought the fat responsible of hooding is the fat on the eyebrows not the one between the supraorbital rims and the upper eyelid that i dont have at fucking all its just skin there :feelscry: my cheekbones are highset but that only helped my under eye support and my rims are flat i guess you can see that my eyebrows are straight i think im just missing the non existent fatpads under the rim might just cope with icehoodmaxxing and see what what happens, thank you for the effort bro much appreciated

time to freeze the shit out of your fatpads it works great bro trust me

• JFL
Reactions: ilyess
low bf, race

Cold adapted ethnic groups have more upper eyelid fat than those who aren't. It's why peoples like Southern Europeans, africans, arabs, and Indians often have a lack of upper lid fat. It has little to do with the brow bone/ frontal sinus in my opinion. I don't think it is an important trait unless it is accompanied by ptosis or a tired appearance.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero