What aesthetic benefits can I expect from fixing my overbite?

Deleted member 7901

Deleted member 7901

punch yourself 10000 times, remember wolf's law
going to start a treatment in 2 weeks, I wonder what will it fix/improve

depends on how u fix it

Your chin wont look recessed anymore, your lips wont look weird anymore, your side profile will look better

- It wont recess your maxilla and trust me when I say this

depends on how u fix it
idk what is the exact name, but it looks like braces which i put on the end of my mouth
which moves my upper jaw backwards and my lower jaw a bit forward

Your chin wont look recessed anymore, your lips wont look weird anymore, your side profile will look better

- It wont recess your maxilla and trust me when I say this
did you have an overbite which you fixed?

idk what is the exact name, but it looks like braces which i put on the end of my mouth
which moves my upper jaw backwards and my lower jaw a bit forward
Not good

You’re moving your upper jaw backwards.
NO, why do people keep saying that
You’re moving your teeth backwards you cuck.
You can’t move the most important bone on your face by pushing it with something that’s attached to it

I’m fixing it.
do you fix it with braces? my orthodontist told me that I have to fix my overbite first before putting on braces,
but I read on the internet that braces/invisaligns fix overbites as well, feels like a jewish scam tbh

do you fix it with braces? my orthodontist told me that I have to fix my overbite first before putting on braces,
but I read on the internet that braces/invisaligns fix overbites as well
It depends if you have an overbite or overjet
I’m fixing it with braces and I’m seeing great results already, I’m 6 months in

but I read on the internet that braces/invisaligns fix overbites as well, feels like a jewish scam tbh
Don’t fix it with retainers, braces do a better job and fix other teeth too, but you do you same shit.

It depends if you have an overbite or overjet
I’m fixing it with braces and I’m seeing great results already, I’m 6 months in
I have an overbite, fucking jew-orthodontics trying to get some extra shekels
she told me that it will make my teeth a bit more crocked but that she will fix it with the braces after those 6 months (to get more money)
fuck all of them are bunch of scammers

I have an overbite, fucking jew-orthodontics trying to get some extra shekels
she told me that it will make my teeth a bit more crocked but that she will fix it with the braces after those 6 months (to get more money)
fuck all of them are bunch of scammers
Yeah I would suggest to go with braces right away, less time needed, less money, and no crooked teeth
Find a better orthodontist

Yeah I would suggest to go with braces right away, less time needed, less money, and no crooked teeth
fuck now I will need to wait more time and convince my mom to move to another one
In my country public orthodontists have a waiting list of 4-8 months and in the private one I need to wait like 14 days

NO, why do people keep saying that
You’re moving your teeth backwards you cuck.
You can’t move the most important bone on your face by pushing it with something that’s attached to it
What would support the teeth after being pushed backwards? There has to be a roof for the teeth to be attached to.

and she recommended me this

and showed this video:

fuck now I will need to wait more time and convince my mom to move to another one
In my country public orthodontists have a waiting list of 4-8 months and in the private one I need to wait like 14 days
Jesus, my orthodontist has a waitlist of 2 weeks so it’s not that bad, also don’t go too far since breaking your braces might be frequent and moving out of your city everytime might be frustrating