• 45 - 50

Votes: 25 20.7%
  • 25 - 30

Votes: 29 24.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 6824

Bronze
How many years left before your too old to pull relevant?

this thread is useless

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Ponder, MentalistKebab, ScramFranklin and 8 others
this thread is useless

Question was not about working as model, it was about pulling prime.
Secondly it's a very useful thread.. just the motivation some need to get as much prime pussy as possible before it's over.

-9 MONTHS

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slayerino, PenileFacialSurgery, maxlooks and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: Dutcher and Deleted member 3635
it's just not that simple, it depends on how long you keep you hair and youthful skin

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel, MentalistKebab, Deleted member 5912 and 5 others

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6789

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
JFL at people saying 25, chadlites/high tier normies still slay in their 30s

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6789, Slayerino, Deleted member 6264 and 1 other person
JFL at people saying 25, chadlites/high tier normies still slay in their 30s

What you say is true for chads but I'm new here so not sure what a chadlie is, example?

Seeing the poll results I'm sure people have different opinions on what age a girls prime is. Imo you'd need to be able to pull 17 - 27 year olds.

Seeing the poll results I'm sure people have different opinions on what age a girls prime is. Imo you'd need to be able to pull 17 - 27 year olds.
i was slaying a 28 year old gigastacy when I was 22 (she was a prostitute and her pussy rank but 11/10 facial aesthetics). Too bad she got Tyroned and now is a beat up old hag.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel and Deleted member 1751
i was slaying a 28 year old gigastacy when I was 22 (she was a prostitute and her pussy rank but 11/10 facial aesthetics). Too bad she got Tyroned and now is a beat up old hag.

Exactly 22 is what she is interested in not the guys that come pay her in their 40s and 50s

• +1
Reactions: Highrise
Since you were born if your genetics are trash

If done well you can keep up your prime untill age 40. With skincare (especially sunscreen), not losing hair and keeping in shape etc.

For average normie who doesnt do anything. Probably untill 25-30

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 6824
Im almost 25 and I pull 19 year olds

I would say prime women age is 18-26

You sould be able to pull mid 20's chicks in your 30's ( Chad only )

40 is when you can only get 30 year olds

35-40 is my answer, but if you lose your hair or you dont take care of your skin you can be dead in the water in early 20's

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6789, Melo95 and Deleted member 6824
If you guys look like Brad Pitt at 34 you will slay easily

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab and ScramFranklin
its been over since 16

Honestly, I think after the age of 40, that's when it's really over. 36-37 year olds can still pull girls who are 10+ years younger imo. But when you're 42, 43, 44 etc? Idk lol. Maybe it's not 100% over just yet, but it's still pretty over. 45-50+ then it's completley over for sure though.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6824 and Deleted member 6310
Im almost 25 and I pull 19 year olds

I would say prime women age is 18-26

You sould be able to pull mid 20's chicks in your 30's ( Chad only )

40 is when you can only get 30 year olds

35-40 is my answer, but if you lose your hair or you dont take care of your skin you can be dead in the water in early 20's
Brad Pitt at 40 could get a 18 year old even if he wasnt famous

• +1
Reactions: GreenHat500
It depends... Lachowski was out of his prime at 24 but Pitt hadn't even started his prime then...

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
For incels it never began.
For normies it's over at 25.
For chads it's over at 35.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6824
It’s over before it can even begin

I will look 26 at 50 years old. Mwuhahaha!!

if u havent lost virginity by 20 its over

in terms of slaying it depends on how well you age, if you look 20 at 40 like johnny depp did then you could still slay at that age, but if youre like most normies and end up like bloated shit by 30 then its over

Depends on your genetics and to some degree lifestyle. Also hot women still exist post 30. Look at Alison Brie.

As long as you have collagen, you can still slay relevant women. Also don't forget that we're the first generation to start seriously looksmaxxing for anti-aging.

Chris Pratt (40) and Jennifer Lawrence (29)

After 25 the body does begin to change, I know of two particular changes related to aging. One is the body's increased difficulty in converting CoQ10 into ubiquinol form and the other is a decrease in glutathione.

(36)

However, for people with at least decent genetics you don't start to lose sexual appeal until somewhere around 40. A lot of (good looing) men even peak during their late twenties / early thirties. Adolesence ends at 25 but youth ends at 40.

(32/33)

The truth is that girls don't ask your age when they want to hook up at clubs or parties. They just look at your face.

(43)

Maybe it's just me but I was never really attracted to teenage girls. They lacked sex appeal, except for like the top 1%.

Oh yeah and I forgot.

Black don't crack

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin and LowInhibIncel
When you start getting uglier

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
if u havent lost virginity by 20 its over

in terms of slaying it depends on how well you age, if you look 20 at 40 like johnny depp did then you could still slay at that age, but if youre like most normies and end up like bloated shit by 30 then its over
David Gandy had his first gf at 21

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and LowInhibIncel
Lmao, 30+ is prime time for males. By that time you should have BEEN gymcelled and moneymaxxed.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
he is a major outlier. the majority of guys who are virgins at that age are just too ugly
He is a mentalcel like me and trust me I know am a mentalcel before you say anything

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5656
Depends on your genetics and to some degree lifestyle. Also hot women still exist post 30. Look at Alison Brie.

View attachment 416566 View attachment 416569

As long as you have collagen, you can still slay relevant women. Also don't forget that we're the first generation to start seriously looksmaxxing for anti-aging.

View attachment 417150

After 25 the body does begin to change, I know of two particular changes related to aging. One is the body's increased difficulty in converting CoQ10 into ubiquinol form and the other is a decrease in glutathione.

View attachment 417169 (36)

However, for people with at least decent genetics you don't start to lose sexual appeal until somewhere around 40. A lot of (good looing) men even peak during their late twenties / early thirties. Adolesence ends at 25 but youth ends at 40.

View attachment 417156 (32/33)

The truth is that girls don't ask your age when they want to hook up at clubs or parties. They just look at your face.

View attachment 417168 (43)

Maybe it's just me but I was never really attracted to teenage girls. They lacked sex appeal, except for like the top 1%.

Oh yeah and I forgot.

View attachment 417195

Black don't crack
Viggo Mortensen was such a mogger in LOTR

I bet only chads are saying 40+

View attachment 417150

View attachment 417169 (36)

View attachment 417156 (32/33)

View attachment 417168 (43)

"Also don't forget that we're the first generation to start seriously looksmaxxing for anti-aging. ". This part is important. It's only recent that we know the damage that UVA rays cause in aging the skin, and the US doesn't even have good sunscreen filters that protect against UVA. The vast majority of people in the world: 1. Don't wear sunscreen regularly, and 2. if they do, it has shit UVA protection.

"Also don't forget that we're the first generation to start seriously looksmaxxing for anti-aging. ". This part is important. It's only recent that we know the damage that UVA rays cause in aging the skin, and the US doesn't even have good sunscreen filters that protect against UVA. The vast majority of people in the world: 1. Don't wear sunscreen regularly, and 2. if they do, it has shit UVA protection.
Where do I find good UVA protection?

Where do I find good UVA protection?

European and Asian sunscreens typically have higher UVA protection. La roche posay anthelios shaka fluid, non tinted, non scented has very high UVA protection. I get it from caretobeauty

• +1
Reactions: Highrise