what are best jobs to work while in college?

Warlow

Warlow

Young man lost in space and time
what did you do to fund surgeries?

selling your ass to sugar daddies like some users did

mods im kidding, dont bna me plz

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7806, Deleted member 6400, FootLongDong and 4 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Entschuldigung and needsolution
Work on campus like rec center attendant or any attendant somewhere all you have to do is sit there primarily and can do other things

Work on campus like rec center attendant or any attendant somewhere all you have to do is sit there primarily and can do other things
they pay such shitty wages though, i was thinking more landscaping or warehouse jobs idk.

they pay such shitty wages though, i was thinking more landscaping or warehouse jobs idk.
Yeah, I liked it because you don't really have to work and can do homework or whatever but you can make more money elsewhere prob

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
A waiter can be good. You learn social confidence and meet alot of people while you do it too

If you're Chad or chad lite work in a restaurant and slay Waitresses.

• +1
what are best jobs to work while in college?

Bartender. You're the guy running things, and the women are drunk.

Bartender. You're the guy running things, and the women are drunk.
would be cool if i was old enough, still too young for that

would be cool if i was old enough, still too young for that

All right.

Second best would be telemarketing. If you can handle the rejections. Handle chatting to strangers. You'll learn a lot from it, life skills, cuz you're really selling yourself, if the person likes you, they're waaay more likely to buy.

It pays 21k if you're in the bottom quartile, 32k in the top quartile. I know a guy, young guy, who makes a killing. He's prolly in the top percentile though. Very affable, very sociable, and has a glib tongue.

It doesn't take many weeks to figure out if it's for you. But if you get into it, try working at a company where you physically meet your colleagues, learning from each other.

Last edited:
Whatever work allows you to focus on studying while on the job, someone already told you some good jobs. Unless you are doing a meme degree like liberal arts or womyn studies.

• +1
Whatever work allows you to focus on studying while on the job, someone already told you some good jobs. Unless you are doing a meme degree like liberal arts or womyn studies.
i'm doing pre-med, but i need to make money while i'm young on the side