Reactions: Danish_Retard, joeveniro, Deleted member 7866 and 4 others
You either ascend with bimax or die and re roll life, win win tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mewcoper, Danish_Retard, Darkstrand and 3 others
would've made some sense if the title was "after bimax"
Ocelot

you "after bimax"

Chance of dying from bimax is much lower than the chance of suicide with ur actual face

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: subhuman incel, mewcoper, Danish_Retard and 10 others
This site sucks. Bunch of trolls indeed

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Darkstrand and Deleted member 7820
This site sucks. Bunch of trolls indeed
Why don’t people use their common sense? The fact that bimax is so readily available shows that the chance of death is giga low

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: joeveniro, Be_ConfidentBro and HeavenAdmιn
I died from bimax, im typing it from grave as we speak. Fuck dr. Oetker.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: subhuman incel, Darkstrand, joeveniro and 2 others
The chances of dying of everything, every little second, is super high, let's not act like we'r immortals, life rely on one string.
You can even lose it just before coming to undergo the surgery, brutal to not ascend, so close yet so far.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand and needsolution
Why don’t people use their common sense? The fact that bimax is so readily available shows that the chance of death is giga low
Yes but it’s probably the most invasive commonly offered surgery

The chances of dying of everything, every little second, is super high, let's not act like we'r immortals, life rely on one string.
You can even lose it just before coming to undergo the surgery, brutal to not ascend, so close yet so far.
Better to die trying than living not taking any action. If i got some complications such like nerve damage i would just go for euthanasia, nobody would cry after me anyways, i didnt exist for million years, i will not exist for another millions.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Darkstrand and Deleted member 3043
Better to die trying than living not taking any action. If i got some complications such like nerve damage i would just go for euthanasia, nobody would cry after me anyways, i didnt exist for million years, i will not exist for another millions.
don't say that... srs it's sad to hear you'r a real bro, and i'm not faking it, it hurts. I never had such sincerity with girls than i had here with few.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4887, Darkstrand and needsolution
don't say that... srs it's sad to hear you'r a real bro, and i'm not faking it, it hurts. I never had such sincerity with girls than i had here with few.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
That's my plan too, but I think I can life with some numbness, not with serious complications tho

That's my plan too, but I think I can life with some numbness, not with serious complications tho
Yeah... numbness isnt that scary but permanent pains or something, well i would off myself, no human, no pain.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
you'd have a higher chance of contracting covid and drowning with blood in ur lungs. Unless you're america where there's a 100% chance of that happening