What are colors of your OS theme?

K

kantero

Bronze
It may be aspie lvl of deepening into "max" sphere, but im curious what colors are the best for you to be used in theme of your Windows, Linux etc in terms of mental and eye health.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and BrettyBoy
Fucking shit just leave it as it is. But because I'm bored on saturday evening (kill me) I got the Aero Design in Windows 7 with a black wallpaper. usually I care a lot about the wallpapers but now I like it professional.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ChoSeungHui
Fucking shit just leave it as it is. But because I'm bored on saturday evening (kill me) I got the Aero Design in Windows 7 with a black wallpaper. usually I care a lot about the wallpapers but now I like it professional.
Lel, i actually asked this because i got tired from Aero and cant find normal wallpapers but not gonna experiment with custom themes again too.
Black is kinda depressing in some way, but dark colors are the best option, imo, despite my attempts to make ideal green relaxing anti cortisol (critical aspieness sorry ngl) theme for windows.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I just use the standard layout with an anime wallpaper

• +1
Lel, i actually asked this because i got tired from Aero and cant find normal wallpapers but not gonna experiment with custom themes again too.
Black is kinda depressing in some way, but dark colors are the best option, imo, despite my attempts to make ideal green relaxing anti cortisol (critical aspieness sorry ngl) theme for windows.
I got a second screen and I like it to have a black and neutral color if I have nothing opened on it. Otherwise I also love anime wallpapers.

Keep Aero, it's the chad of all Windows designs and the others seem kinda boring and old to me.

Bismarck 7

• +1
Standard layout and a music background. I don't care enough about the computer itself to actually care about stuff beyond that.

• +1
I use a screenshot from a BBC Planet Earth documentary about tigers. I really calms me down.

• +1
Black aero theme with a darkish wallpaper, I don't want to damage my eyes during my LDAR sessions. Every website I use has a dark theme too. Black everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChoSeungHui and Insomniac
mostly black with a colorful and bright lead at the right side. It was a default wallpaper.

• +1
You guys need to start custom-maxing your ui.

preview-i3-pywal.jpg

• +1
Anime

• +1
A legend was born /s :soy: