What are my Tinder results telling about my attractivness?

So what are you trying to say? Are you on tinder to make female friends? You want validation ?
little bit of everything but I can’t compete...

the 2nd and the 4th from the left are trannies bro, just so u know
nah, I have instagram from the 4th and she is a cute gym girl

I don't have one from 2nd yet so guilty until proven otherwise jfl

Saw your rating thread.. you are ~5psl and white so its no wonder bro

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15
Saw your rating thread.. you are ~5psl and white so its no wonder bro
the photo is not great there imo, but yeah, I guess I'm around 5 psl

I'm curious what guy at or above 6 psl would get tho tbh, must be crazy

the photo is not great there imo, but yeah, I guess I'm around 5 psl

I'm curious what guy at or above 6 psl would get tho tbh, must be crazy
I know a model who has like over 10k matches. I Think hes the most like guy on tinder. You can try to google him

• Woah
Thats almost never possible.
100+ matches ALWAYS mean there are hot girls. Simply because average or even ugly girls will like the same attractive guys that stacy will also like.
100+ matches will ALWAYS get a high response rate.
If you have 100+ matches and you dont get laid frequently, you are simply stupid and autistic.
It's entirely possible. I made a bumble account a few days ago & had 150+ matches rapidly. I can post pics to prove it.
The vast majority didn't respond beyond opening me, & the bulk of them were below average / average looking.

I am a slayer of below average / average-looking girls. I get tons of matches with them.

Stacies have different tastes to average girls.

Last edited:
  • +1
It's entirely possible. I made a bumble account a few days ago & had 150+ matches rapidly. I can post pics to prove it.
The vast majority didn't respond beyond opening me, & the bulk of them were below average / average looking.

I am a slayer of below average / average-looking girls. I get tons of matches with them.
is your textgame good? what I observed till this point is that above-average girls instantly ghost you when you start to be boring, it's very frustrating

is your textgame good? what I observed till this point is that above-average girls instantly ghost you when you start to be boring, it's very frustrating
My text game is above average - definitely better than the vast majority of men (i've made a female profile and have seen what men say - it's fucking embarrassing). It takes 2 to tango though - the girl needs to have some good text game / investment as well, otherwise it's a fucking nightmare trying to talk to them.

For me, I'll be giving up online dating once daygame is possible again. It's an extremely inefficient way to meet hot women (because there are so few hot women on dating apps)

• +1
My text game is above average - definitely better than the vast majority of men (i've made a female profile and have seen what men say - it's fucking embarrassing). It takes 2 to tango though - the girl needs to have some good text game / investment as well, otherwise it's a fucking nightmare trying to talk to them.

For me, I'll be giving up online dating once daygame is possible again. It's an extremely inefficient way to meet hot women (because there are so few hot women on dating apps)
yeah you are right, I hope this nightmare with corona ends asap

I guess dating are app are good as "just in case thing" but to rely on it to meet new hot women will get you insane over time

or you just settle to slaying average/below average women after a while, but what's the point right?