What are new MoneyMaxing Methods and trends???

PenileFacialSurgery

PenileFacialSurgery

Kraken
Basically the next bitcoin, drop shipping, e-commerce, Affiliate marketing, Digital real estate
stocks, or even ewhoring and TeejayX6 type shit

And share your experience and knowledge on the above if you know anything or have done them.

We need to surgery max, and surgeries are expensive.

only way to ascend.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Chadelite, Lorsss and 4 others
Basically the next bitcoin, drop shipping, e-commerce, Affiliate marketing, Digital real estate

And share your experience and knowledge on the above if you know anything or have done them.

only way to ascend.
If u go on darkweb u can learn some shit on teejayx6 shit

• +1
Reactions: Ogmanman, Lorsss and PenileFacialSurgery
You actually need to be high iq. To make it. I've already made it but the usual threshold is: When you see courses for some money making method; You're already fucking late as hell.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 15305, Incoming and 11 others
You actually need to be high iq. To make it. I've already made it but the usual threshold is: When you see courses for some money making method; You're already fucking late as hell.
Yes, no shit that’s why I’m asking for new shit on the come up.
If u go on darkweb u can learn some shit on teejayx6 shit
Will most likely do

you know anyone of that shit and will you try?

I might

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
We have to delve bro. Into the dark trenches. Nothing new under the sun of the normal net.
No shit, but I’m talking to the new upcoming trends that are starting to pop like how bitcoin e-commerce did until it plummeted because of over saturation

No shit, but I’m talking to the new upcoming trends that are starting to pop like how bitcoin e-commerce did until it plummeted because of over saturation
I'll go in bro. I'm already moneymaxxed but as a proud goyim i want more.

• +1
Reactions: Ogmanman and forwardgrowth
Yes, no shit that’s why I’m asking for new shit on the come up.

Will most likely do

you know anyone of that shit and will you try?

I might
If i can figure out how to do it safely and u need money to do good methods
http://dreadditevelidot.onion/
this the darkweb version of reddit and it has good shit on there. Get tails and vpn and u should be good.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: verZYownZZun, WBC323, Hades and 3 others
Luck and high iq. Nobody is gonna share their secret plans unfortunately

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, GoMadAndSTFU and Seth Walsh
Luck and high iq. Nobody is gonna share their secret plans unfortunately
What a high IQ useful reply, never thought that before

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
Its over for low iqcels.

lowiq cel, just keep looking fam. or rot.

only way to ascend.
Just astralplanemaxx theory.

Get a customer who wants to know his future or some shit.

Enter the astral plane and put a ransom on your customer's soul.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: maxmendietta and PenileFacialSurgery
Rob houses in summer when the rich people are taking vacation. This needs to be planned really good tho
And you need people

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zoomertrader, Deleted member 21146, Zdeweilx and 1 other person
No one will tell you how to make money for free, remember that.

You can still make a shit ton of money with YOUTUBE, Adsense or paid networks if you are high IQ. You also can make a shit ton of money with Instagram.
Im recently got into forex EA trading which I use an AI robot that learns the pairs for a good time then it uses the trading bot that makes a very good daily profit percentage. (5-10%)
You can still make a shit ton of money with YOUTUBE, Adsense or paid networks if you are high IQ. You also can make a shit ton of money with Instagram.
Im recently got into forex EA trading which I use an AI robot that learns the pairs for a good time then it uses the trading bot that makes a very good daily profit percentage. (5-10%)
Yeah. But I can’t forget to say that not everyday you end in profit. It’s all about long term stuff, what matters is that in the end of month you’re in positive :)
Imagine $1k started and in the end of month you basically almost doubled your investment, isn’t it awesome?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: zoomertrader, carnage, RAITEIII and 6 others

only way to ascend.

E-commerce still works, you just need a lot more funds to start off now.

Local business lead generation seems to still work very well. I’ve started to transition to it and I got clients with monthly retainers on board after a few months of learning and making websites to lease to them.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
TeejayX6Maxx

Last edited:
  • +1
Put all your money into Micron Financial Derivatives. They print computer chips, aka literally printing fucking money. Everyone needs computerchips everyone needs memory, WHAT CAN GO WRONG?!?!?!?

Get in now before it's too late. Max out all your creditcards, put a mortgage on your house, sell your computer, sell your car and get some of that sweet extra margin money with your broker and buy OTM MICRON CALLS.

LITERALLY FREE FUCKING MONEY

THIS IS YOUR AFTER YOU BECOME A MICRON MILLIONAIRE
0wQSuWa.png

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII, Rasputin and PenileFacialSurgery
it doesn't work, will it get back online?
Please tell me you didn't just click on it and tried accessing it through a normal browser...

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩, Rasputin, EthnicelAscension and 2 others
  • +1
Please tell me you didn't just click on it and tried accessing it through a normal browser...
i didn't lol, i used tor browser

• +1
Reactions: Almu
Just make a YouTube channel and post good content. I already nearly have 100m views from just a few videos. All organic

• +1
Reactions: Rasputin
Create a fake shop claiming to sell peptides and stuff for looksmaxing, post link here in the forum, write fake reviews and $$$
(Obviously you never ship stuff)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zoomertrader, IWantToMax, Deleted member 4645 and 4 others
Laughing my ass off
Just make a YouTube channel and post good content. I already nearly have 100m views from just a few videos. All organic
Do you run your own videos or you do compilations?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WBC323, Deleted member 4645 and Deleted member 3123
Create a fake shop claiming to sell peptides and stuff for looksmaxing, post link here in the forum, write fake reviews and $$$
(Obviously you never ship stuff)
Just lol

Yeah. But I can’t forget to say that not everyday you end in profit. It’s all about long term stuff, what matters is that in the end of month you’re in positive :)
Imagine $1k started and in the end of month you basically almost doubled your investment, isn’t it awesome?
Make a thread about the AI robot pls

Buy cheap, sell high always worked.

Only advice is carding is dead and checks are in.

Do you have to develop the algorithm yourself?

Put all your money into Micron Financial Derivatives. They print computer chips, aka literally printing fucking money. Everyone needs computerchips everyone needs memory, WHAT CAN GO WRONG?!?!?!?

Get in now before it's too late. Max out all your creditcards, put a mortgage on your house, sell your computer, sell your car and get some of that sweet extra margin money with your broker and buy OTM MICRON CALLS.

LITERALLY FREE FUCKING MONEY

THIS IS YOUR AFTER YOU BECOME A MICRON MILLIONAIRE
0wQSuWa.png
It's too late now?

only way to ascend.
Done everything but digital real estate. Its all pretty bad, sure you could make some money in all of them but most are super saturated. You can make money in all of them if u want it bad enough tho

Stop coping, learn economics and finance if you are interested in how money works. When you figure out this, then u will be able to come up with your ideas about monneymaxing. Remember everything has a reason, so if u manage to get these reasons, then u will be able to make them work for you.
Everything else that u have read in these answers from other people are utter waste of time and bullshit.