what are non-surgical ways of widening the mouth?

M

MD_Hopeful69

Kraken
I would like to widen my mouth slightly but in a natural way. Anyone have any guidance? would palatal expander be the way to go? Myobrace? Mewing?

It's confidence bro, also don't forget Cold showers

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, Kill_Jew, RedPilledStemcel and 5 others
only serious responses, please. this forum is literally turning to complete shit

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 3202, ThreadMatters and 26 others
only serious responses, please. this forum is literally turning to complete shit
Facial exercises in theory but I’d just say try and smile more because it will give appearance of width

How wide is your intermolar width?

What I do is I just stretch my mouth with my fingers and that works.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1707 and Deleted member 502
How wide is your intermolar width?
i got braces before and now my palate is like above- average. my mouth is already above average in width because ih ave thick lips but i want to reach a ratio of 1.7 for mouth to nose. currently at 1.5

You want a serious response to something that can't possibly be done
palate expander is one solution to expanding mouth width without surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Baki
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Zeus, xz90 and 1 other person
Loose fat, it will result to loosing cheeks and thus make the mouth wider. Mouth pulling might be a thing (never tried), but loosing cheeks through loosing fat and correct swallowing is the way I would suggest

Turning? It was always shit for real sound advice kek. This video may help you:

widen ur mouth? like lip width or palatal width? be more specific

i got braces before and now my palate is like above- average. my mouth is already above average in width because ih ave thick lips but i want to reach a ratio of 1.7 for mouth to nose. currently at 1.5
Okay how wide is your mouth?

54mm was the average measurement for the most attractive men

Try sucking more dick

• +1
Reactions: Absi
Clownworldmax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Baki
Realistically, reincarnationmaxxing is the ideal solution.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
u want to reshape maxillia its literally over, im the same btw

Just suck bbc for a wider mouth

• JFL
Reactions: NormieKilla
u want to reshape maxillia its literally over, im the same btw
my maxilla is decent and slightly prtorduing. my philtrum is short and concave. problem is when i smile i only have like 8 teeth show. i just wanna get a super wide palate. in no way over

What's next?

How to change heads without surgery?

• JFL
Reactions: Absi
i mean i was just wondering if palatte expansion could widen the mouth, which is totally plausible to think of.

No lol... Some price of plastic from Amazon isn't gonna expand your palate...

What the fuck ???

No lol... Some price of plastic from Amazon isn't gonna expand your palate...

What the fuck ???
i mean getting a palate expander installed with a licensed orthodontist

i mean getting a palate expander installed with a licensed orthodontist

Still does jack shit

Most non-surgical methods are cope. So are supplements instead of real drugs

get a knife and cut it wider

There are none

I would like to widen my mouth slightly but in a natural way. Anyone have any guidance? would palatal expander be the way to go? Myobrace? Mewing?
orthodontic palate expander

thanks. how much would it cost?
It costs around 3000 pounds in the Uk or if you have reason to believe you have it is influencing your bodily functions either the NHS or your insurance can cover it

Also palatal expanders are known to make cheek bones more prominent, along with wider, plus increasing your IPD

It costs around 3000 pounds in the Uk or if you have reason to believe you have it is influencing your bodily functions either the NHS or your insurance can cover it

Also palatal expanders are known to make cheek bones more prominent, along with wider, plus increasing your IPD
great! that why i want to do it! also another thing is i prolly would need a lower palatte expander as well? If i increase my IPD, would that make my eyes close set? my eye spacing is already decent and I dont wanna ruin it

great! that why i want to do it! also another thing is i prolly would need a lower palatte expander as well? If i increase my IPD, would that make my eyes close set? my eye spacing is already decent and I dont wanna ruin it
Basically, they will attack something to the bottom bunch of teeth and flair them out a tiny bit to make them line up, this wont effect your jawline chin

Increasing IDP just makes your eyes a bit further a part this is good assuming they already arent really far apart, some people report chanee in this some dont

yeah. if anything they are more close set than wide set because caucosids have a nasal bridge which makes the eyes appear closer. usually asians have eyes that are far apart because a lack of nasal bridge. It's just that a few orthodontists saying i dont need it because my bite is class I and My palate width is above average. I gotta find one who is willing to do it.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Try smashing your mouth with a wooden hammer.

yeah. if anything they are more close set than wide set because caucosids have a nasal bridge which makes the eyes appear closer. usually asians have eyes that are far apart because a lack of nasal bridge. It's just that a few orthodontists saying i dont need it because my bite is class I and My palate width is above average. I gotta find one who is willing to do it.
Ahh okay, then if you think they look close set already a palatal expander would do good then to he fair, plus lip width too and better smile