What are some good tinder alternatives?

elfmaxx

elfmaxx

Kraken
I got fucking banned for no reason.I had a legit 7/10 meth head looking girl I was about to bone too, I'm so fucking mad.

Is there another app out there that's pretty much identical to tinder?

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Just get a burner lmao. You could try Bumble and Grinder. Remember to review the apps here :feelsyay:

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, kobecel, Time Travel and 5 others
Bumble, okcupid and grinder obv :feelstastyman:

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Extra Chromosome, Bluepill and 2 others
Real life

• +1
Reactions: Bur_01, Mansnob and Deleted member 656
I wish i was elf :feelsrope:
best race :feelsokman:

Real life

This. Tinder is for the top 20%, most people here dont qualify. Go to a party, or a club or whatever if you want drunk hookups. Drunk girls in these types of situations are 10 times less picky than when swiping for Chads on tinder.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Coping and Nibba
This. Tinder is for the top 20%, most people here dont qualify. Go to a party, or a club or whatever if you want drunk hookups. Drunk girls in these types of situations are 10 times less picky than when swiping for Chads on tinder.
Exactly. A little birdie tells me you almost ascended at a party cel

@TurboAutist45 yeah, messed it up being shitfaced
Try to drink a little less broski. I haven't seen ur pics but he says ur at least 6/10

• +1
Reactions: HorseFace
Try to drink a little less broski. I haven't seen ur pics but he says ur at least 6/10

Hard to find the perfect balance between drinking to become nt enough and being too drunk not to mess shit up.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
I did fine on tinder and I am not top 20% you arent tindering right most likely.

I've never been to a club in my life and havent been to a party since i was like 17. That shit is for normies who still have friends.

I did fine on tinder and I am not top 20% you arent tindering right most likely.

I've never been to a club in my life and havent been to a party since i was like 17. That shit is for normies who still have friends.

post pics

Are you gl what’s ur rating and how do u use tinder
I never got myself a psl rating because I'm trying to bluepill myself into thinking everything is gonna be okay in the end and that would not help.

Haha, got you good. I'm bisexual :feelshaha:
images

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
fish4hoes.net

• +1
Reactions: Coping and Extra Chromosome
@TurboAutist45 yeah, messed it up being shitfaced
Du får flere sjanser boyo slapp av.
>He dosent have a minor drinking problem :feelswhat:
Never began
Hard to find the perfect balance between drinking to become nt enough and being too drunk not to mess shit up.
Fins egt ikke. Ihvertfall hvis du får selvtillig fra alkohol.

• +1
Reactions: HorseFace
Maybe "badoo", but it's more for ltrs than hookups in comparison to Tinder
Which might be a good thing when you're not chad as you can trick hoes you want ltr and just fuck them a Little then come up with excuse you dont like their music style or whatever:lul:
Also dunno in what countries it works but just try the app
They have this option that you uses your gps and shows what girls you passed by in real life, where and what time... so that's interesting
I got an acc there a few days ago but put no photos - maybe do that for a start to see what it is and decide if you want to use it for real :)

I got fucking banned for no reason.I had a legit 7/10 meth head looking girl I was about to bone too, I'm so fucking mad.

Is there another app out there that's pretty much identical to tinder?
having a good social circle in real life