What are some height increasing sneakers?

Deleted member 2095

Deleted member 2095

Kraken
Air max? They all look ugly tho

Air forces, air max, timbs

kys

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
The 90s Airmax are pretty dope and add 1 or two inches height

nike presto fly

thats what i have. looks good and add at least 1 inch

stfu you subhuman nigger. Funny how your synapses in your tiny monkey brain lead you to type this comment. You are nothing but a small cockroach in my eyes. I step on you and laugh while doing so. Your life is the most meaningless life in the existence of humanity. Even a Neanderthal lived a more fulfilling life than you. How does it feel that no one loves you? Your mom cries in her bed every night because you’re such a disappointment. Every damn night she falls asleep wishing that she could turn back time and abort you. You will die some some day and no one on this planet will ever miss you. Everyone will be happy that your sad existence has come to an end. You utter baboon deserve all types of cancer known to mankind

stfu you subhuman nigger. Funny how your synapses in your tiny monkey brain lead you to type this comment. You are nothing but a small cockroach in my eyes. I step on you and laugh while doing so. Your life is the most meaningless life in the existence of humanity. Even a Neanderthal lived a more fulfilling life than you. How does it feel that no one loves you? Your mom cries in her bed every night because you’re such a disappointment. Every damn night she falls asleep wishing that she could turn back time and abort you. You will die some some day and no one on this planet will ever miss you. Everyone will be happy that your sad existence has come to an end. You utter baboon deserve all types of cancer known to mankind
kys

Chill Out bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2095