What are supplements that every looksmaxxer should be taking?

aestheticallypleasin

aestheticallypleasin

Delusion Shatterer 101
Title.

Most important supplements?

can someone link threads already made on it if any

healthy diet
fundamentally every thing should be in your diet
im not for supplements tho

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and Salludon
If you believe in supplements, then i reccomend cyanide

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Arkantos and aestheticallypleasin
K2. Good for bones and rarely found in modern diets.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and aestheticallypleasin
healthy diet
fundamentally every thing should be in your diet
im not for supplements tho
Why are you against a healthy diet while also taking supplements? Won’t that ensure that you are getting all your vitamins/minerals?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Why are you against a healthy diet while also taking supplements? Won’t that ensure that you are getting all your vitamins/minerals?
im not against it
but if your eating natural food (non processed) no junk food
everything should be found in your diet
which kinda makes it unnecessary
I could be wrong don't quote me on that

> vitamin and mineral supplement
> Ashwagandha to lower cortison and increase T
> Melatonin to sleep better
> Black coffe to leanmaxx better

• +1
Reactions: aestheticallypleasin
Imo

D3 and k2 liquid mixed in 1 bottle
ZMA that’s magnesium zinc and b6

That’s the bare minimum and the most bang for the buck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313, KDA Player, DutchPrettyBoy and 1 other person
zinc, d3, k2, ashwagandha, magnesium, vitamin e

• +1
Reactions: aestheticallypleasin
Title.

Most important supplements?

can someone link threads already made on it if any
while you are sitting here talking about supplements, chad is smoking pot and drinking all day all night, and fucking women you could only dream would look your way.

• WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Subhuman trash and aestheticallypleasin
while you are sitting here talking about supplements, chad is smoking pot and drinking all day all night, and fucking women you could only dream would look your way.
Thats the world we live in stop crying and do something about it

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, Deleted member 6873 and bladeeout
shitpost somewhere else

im not even 20 and i have 17 lays, everytime a photo of any body part of me gets posted , people refuse to believe its real jfl.

keep crying for me

shitpost somewhere else

im not even 20 and i have 17 lays, everytime a photo of any body part of me gets posted , people refuse to believe its real jfl.

keep crying for me
keep coping I smoke pot all day and get fuck bithces while your talking about supplements lets see you then

keep coping I smoke pot all day and get fuck bithces while your talking about supplements lets see you then
im not posting my face jfl, i have too many subhuman dogs obsessed with me, you never know what kind of shit they will do

my body photos and eye area photos have already been posted numerous times without my consent, go jack off to them if you want though

im not posting my face jfl, i have too many subhuman dogs obsessed with me, you never know what kind of shit they will do

my body photos and eye area photos have already been posted numerous times without my consent, go jack off to them if you want though
so basically in conclusion its over for you?

so basically in conclusion its over for you?
bruh lol...

just did a quick search.

you are a 16 year old ethnic framecel with a horrible pheno and lower third
EDC0EFBA 97F3 4ECA 96B5 7C60374B6010

just your everyday low tier normie guy.

and you are probably a manlet. barking about being a chad and smoking pot. you dont do shit bro. run tinder with your face, i doubt you will get more than 6-8 matches in 2 sessions

i mog you to the depths of gandys butt crack and back. im not posting my full photos on here like i said due to the autists on here but since photos have already been posted by autistic doxxers on here, you can see how badly i mog you. i alraedy posted on r/truerateme and got ratings generally abt 7.5 although some copers said 7. im 6'1" too.
592a554882b70d53e2386bc8f94a1a4e
38131415 9980 4493 8C30 8A0DEDCBA218

and my lower third mogs my eye area imo. it is not close. cry somewhere else about your disgusting subhumanity. yes you are not bottom tier but for todays standards average is subhuman.

next time think twice before running your mouth.

bruh lol...

just did a quick search.

you are a 16 year old ethnic framecel with a horrible pheno and lower third
View attachment 501934

just your everyday low tier normie guy.

and you are probably a manlet. barking about being a chad and smoking pot. you dont do shit bro. run tinder with your face, i doubt you will get more than 6-8 matches in 2 sessions

i mog you to the depths of gandys butt crack and back. im not posting my full photos on here like i said due to the autists on here but since photos have already been posted by autistic doxxers on here, you can see how badly i mog you. i alraedy posted on r/truerateme and got ratings generally abt 7.5 although some copers said 7. im 6'1" too.
View attachment 501940View attachment 501942

and my lower third mogs my eye area imo. it is not close. cry somewhere else about your disgusting subhumanity. yes you are not bottom tier but for todays standards average is subhuman.

next time think twice before running your mouth.

don't cope man its over if your not me in 2020

Attachments

• B2BC6B22-E337-4C0A-98DA-0AE8787DD674.jpeg
    B2BC6B22-E337-4C0A-98DA-0AE8787DD674.jpeg
    85.1 KB · Views: 30
  • +1
Reactions: karbo
Imo

D3 and k2 liquid mixed in 1 bottle
ZMA that’s magnesium zinc and b6

That’s the bare minimum and the most bang for the buck

I found many for those supplements, but I'm just confused. How about these two?
d3
zma

And also, with that, for D3 and K2, since it has vitamin D, will we not need a daily amount of sunlight perday? I plan to use Retin A also for my skin, so I guess that and D3 can prevent me from needing the sun to keep my skin healthy.

Also, anything that helps collagen? I plan to use minoxidil, which may damage collagen. Is that all good to go? Also trying to lose facial fat as I am 9% body fat but have baby fat on my face.

D3 with K2 because sun is poison but Vitamin D is good