What are the best height increasing Ultraboosts?

YoungRichNigga

YoungRichNigga

"We ain't making it past 21" - Juice Wrld
Title, I recently just bought air force ones, but they are mostly black and Im afraid i will get called out for it and get disrespected.
So i have three shoes in mind, one is the ultraboost s&l which i heard can add upwards of 1.2-1.3 inches of height.
the other one is the ultraboost DNA, which have dope colorways but idk how much height they add.
The last one is ultraboost 4.0 which i also don't know how much height they add.

All three of these shoes don't look like tryhard heightfrauders with huge insoles. Im tryna use them for all purposes: work, running, exercising ect. If anyone has any experience with these shoes and could recommend me Which one should i Buy?

Title, I recently just bought air force ones, but they are mostly black and Im afraid i will get called out for it and get disrespected.
So i have three shoes in mind, one is the ultraboost s&l which i heard can add upwards of 1.2-1.3 inches of height.
the other one is the ultraboost DNA, which have dope colorways but idk how much height they add.
The last one is ultraboost 4.0 which i also don't know how much height they add.

All three of these shoes don't look like tryhard heightfrauders with huge insoles. Im tryna use them for all purposes: work, running, exercising ect. If anyone has any experience with these shoes and could recommend me Which one should i Buy?
Tenor

get airmax