What are the best ways to looksmax at 16?

D

Deleted

Lurker
6322BA5C 56E0 4506 BABA 20AA65DBF934

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Pillarman, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, goat2x and 11 others
HOW THE FUCK IS THAT.

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Looking for an even faster way to

norwood reaper?

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Looking for an even faster way to

norwood reaper?
Don’t think so as it’s Just as thick. But if i’m balding that would mean i’m norwood 6 or something as that’s how far the greyish looking hair goes

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 5187
Tell your mum to breastfeed you. All the forum's titgurus tell me breastfeeding is only way to become Chad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, je3oe and chadpreetcel123
He’s legit 22? WTF nigga looks 45 my god

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Over, Schönling and 5 others
Don’t think so as it’s Just as thick. But if i’m balding that would mean i’m norwood 6 or something as that’s how far the greyish looking hair goes
Wait is your avi your real pic? You telling me you look like that @ 16?

Just don't do what that 22 looking 50 did

• +1
Reactions: Deleted and chadpreetcel123
He looksminned hard

norwooding in his 20s JFL its over

• +1
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 4645
Don’t know if that was a good or a bad reaction but yes i’m my avi
Damn dude. You look way older than I do. What were you thinking cutting your hair that short? Biggest looksmin of all time.

Damn dude. You look way older than I do. What were you thinking cutting your hair that short? Biggest looksmin of all time.
I’m low inhib and had long hair which made me less successful with chicks so i decided to fuck it and buzz it to 3mm. I’ve buzzed 3 times since and slayed 3 chicks that halfyear
How old are you btw?

Get on GH

TIME IS TICKING

FREE @gigachadcel

This guy actually thinks he ascended jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
lmfao stupid deformed ugly red veiny roidcel

-Mewing
-hgh
-nutrition and gym

Hur lång är du förresten?

• +1
HGH/Peptides
Mew(cope) and chew mastic gum
DHTmaxx

• +1
dht will make u bald bro
hmmm at 16 its unlikely, if op doesn't have a genetic predisposition to balding than he could do it for a few years without summoning the norwood reaper

hmmm at 16 its unlikely, if op doesn't have a genetic predisposition to balding than he could do it for a few years without summoning the norwood reaper
Everyone balds to some degree even girls. Dht will speed up the process

Everyone balds to some degree even girls. Dht will speed up the process
Your right, but i doubt it will be too bad if he does it until he's 18, and it depends on how much he's increasing his DHT by, if he was to use a lot of exogenous DHT than his hair would be fucked, but taking creatine and a couple other things would probably be fine imo

• +1
Your right, but i doubt it will be too bad if he does it until he's 18, and it depends on how much he's increasing his DHT by, if he was to use a lot of exogenous DHT than his hair would be fucked, but taking creatine and a couple other things would probably be fine imo
I'm asking for my son who i need to make alpha AF and strong so he can do everything never will as a 43 year olds father

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
I'm asking for my son who i need to make alpha AF and strong so he can do everything never will as a 43 year olds father
damn, your son is really lucky, how old is he

• +1
tbh ask @Dyorotic2 he is a lot more knowledgeable than me about this, and lool if he's 4 you probably don't need to drug him jfl give him a diet which maximises his HGH, IGF - 1, and Testosterone levels, make sure he doesn't mouth breath and get him to mew, at his age he will see amazing results with mewing and chewing hard foods

• +1
tbh ask @Dyorotic2 he is a lot more knowledgeable than me about this, and lool if he's 4 you probably don't need to drug him jfl give him a diet which maximises his HGH, IGF - 1, and Testosterone levels, make sure he doesn't mouth breath and get him to mew, at his age he will see amazing results with mewing and chewing hard foods
He needs to be twice the size of other 10 year olds when he ages. I want him to become a football jock bully

• +1
He needs to be twice the size of other 10 year olds when he ages. I want him to become a football jock bully
jfl also sports are very necessary for any developing child tbh, make sure they do a couple

• +1
inject neurotypicality and extraversion, looks theory is a meme. Next.

• +1
Use those threads and many others as a rough guideline, don't put ur kid on drugs at his age, a good diet will work just fine

• +1