What are the BONE-STRUCTURAL differences between the left and right sides of my face? An intellectual conversation on asymmetry.

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
Now I know most people have at least some sort of asymmetry, but there is evidence that some have "fundamental" differences between both sides of their face. Here we have an example of a girl on Reddit who quite clearly is Stacey on the right side of her face (Viewers left) and Becky on the left side of her face (Viewers right)

I know there is loads of hypothesis behind why this could be. Partly genetic. Partly whether you chewed on one side growing up more than the other. Partly whether you slept more on one side compared to the other. Etc etc and what not....

Photo 2020 12 21 00 01 41

Ep3b3oqqkzv41

However I want to know specifically (In my case) what the left side has, that the right side doesn't? I know that my left side isn't saying much either, however the right makes it an absolute joke. What is it in the way the bones are positioned which are different?

If you're not an expert on this, don't just throw out assumptions. @Kingkellz and @DatGuyYouLike or even @Sikkunt23 plus anyone who knows their shit, please chime in.

It could just be an entire coincidence that I've personally chewed primarily, slept entirely and smiled mainly, all on the left-sides of my face. Or it could have been something neurological which was causing the toddler to then kid in me, to do this. The reason why I suspect this is because of my right ear. It sticks out. Whereas the left one doesn't. I don't know about you but it seems a little strange to suggest you're going to get a big ear on the side you are not sleeping on as you move through puberty and adolescence.

Looking to discuss this because I would really like to know what I need to get in order to make the right more in-sync with the left, once my ptosis and canthal tilt is sorted. (Planning ahead)

BTW huge swelling on my left eye-lid contributing to making upper eye-lid retraction looking even worse lol

Remember the ptosis is also on the right side, which can't be a coincidence.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope, Deleted member 10172, Deleted member 3323 and 3 others
Voice halo ngl

• +1
Reactions: Basedtheticz, Darkstrand and Deleted member 11143
Voice halo ngl

Alright but that doesn't matter bro. I wanna look good lol. Fuck the voice man. It doesn't have the same impact in the UK as it does over in North America lol. You've watched Game Of Thrones based on your avvy. You know this lol. It's normal.

Didn’t expect you to be british

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11143
Her chin is tilted to the right

Her right eye is lower

Her left zygo is wider

The left side of her mandible is narrower and more recessed

EDIT: Oh you meant your own face nvm

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
Ur voice is very good and u have accent halo .

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Basedtheticz, WadlowMaxxing, xefo and 1 other person
Her chin is tilted to the right

Her right eye is lower

Her left zygo is wider

The left side of her mandible is narrower and more recessed

Yes and could it be that this "weaker" and "underdeveloped" bone-structure on her weaker side is subsequently contributing to the positioning of her eye to be worse? I believe that this may also be similarly the case with myself. If you get what I am saying?

• +1
Reactions: Ponder

Dude shut the fuck up and stop that. Lol talk to me about the FACIAL asymmetry.

EDIT: Me and Sikhunt always joke around.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: xefo
this nigga made a thread and legit answered all of his questions in it
insane schizo pill

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc, SexyMofo, Deleted member 11143 and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: goat2x
Brb gonna go get a X-ray

Yes and could it be that this "weaker" and "underdeveloped" bone-structure on her weaker side is subsequently contributing to the positioning of her eye to be worse? I believe that this may also be similarly the case with myself. If you get what I am saying?
If you can make pictures of both sides from the exact same angle, I can make a comparison. It's hard to tell in a video like this.

I know that I have it too by the way. I have slept on the right side of my face for my whole life, and my right side looks clearly more masculine and angular. But when I compare my sides analytically there seems to be no difference, except my jaw is just a bit narrower on the left, and my mandible joint is like 3 millimeters more backwards on the left side

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
You can break nuts with this beak

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xefo and WadlowMaxxing
Now I know most people have at least some sort of asymmetry, but there is evidence that some have "fundamental" differences between both sides of their face. Here we have an example of a girl on Reddit who quite clearly is Stacey on the right side of her face (Viewers left) and Becky on the left side of her face (Viewers right)

I know there is loads of hypothesis behind why this could be. Partly genetic. Partly whether you chewed on one side growing up more than the other. Partly whether you slept more on one side compared to the other. Etc etc and what not....

View attachment 881764

View attachment 881773

However I want to know specifically (In my case) what the left side has, that the right side doesn't? I know that my left side isn't saying much either, however the right makes it an absolute joke. What is it in the way the bones are positioned which are different?

If you're not an expert on this, don't just throw out assumptions. @Kingkellz and @DatGuyYouLike or even @Sikkunt23 plus anyone who knows their shit, please chime in.

It could just be an entire coincidence that I've personally chewed primarily, slept entirely and smiled mainly, all on the left-sides of my face. Or it could have been something neurological which was causing the toddler to then kid in me, to do this. The reason why I suspect this is because of my right ear. It sticks out. Whereas the left one doesn't. I don't know about you but it seems a little strange to suggest you're going to get a big ear on the side you are not sleeping on as you move through puberty and adolescence.

Looking to discuss this because I would really like to know what I need to get in order to make the right more in-sync with the left, once my ptosis and canthal tilt is sorted. (Planning ahead)

BTW huge swelling on my left eye-lid contributing to making upper eye-lid retraction looking even worse lol

you chew more on the left

have the same, I had an extraction on the right side and bcs of that I avoided chewing there

However your asymmetry is NORMAL

What breed is you?
I detect Paki in you am I correct?

Anyway I too have a similar assymetry which I beleive is due to me sleeping mainly on my right side leaving my left side free to develop in all ways it needed to while my right side was being flattened by 8 hours of force a night, more than enough to cause bone changes long term.

ATTENTION YOU HAVE THIS ON THE RIGHT SITE: Body dysmoprhia

bro i am in the military and see military fades all day get a new barber asap holy shit jfl

• JFL
you chew more on the left

have the same, I had an extraction on the right side and bcs of that I avoided chewing there

However your asymmetry is NORMAL

No it's not normal bro! I don't want it! Stop saying looking like a prick on one side of your face is normal. It's not. Either you're entirely a prick, or you are not. You can't be half a prick. I am not a half-prick. A half-wit. :LOL:

No it's not normal bro! I don't want it! Stop saying looking like a prick on one side of your face is normal. It's not. Either you're entirely a prick, or you are not. You can't be half a prick. I am not a half-prick. A half-wit. :LOL:
just look at everyones face like at yours and you will find that almost no one is "normal" or symmetric

don't look at photoshoped celebr.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
Also I think your hyoid is lower on the right side, am I correct?

If yes than it is chewing too much on left in my opinion

View attachment 881764

View attachment 881773

extreme case of asymmetry in bone structure such as maxillary cant or hemimandibular hypoplasia are usually resolved with operations like periodontal crown lengthening, condylectomy, and other orthognathic treatments.

I don't think this is your case tbh. You don't strike me as a person with noticeable asymmetry and I only noticed the ear asymmetry when you pointed it out. Your eyebrows seem a little asymmetrical too tbh. But when you're talking about bony differences which lie under skin, fat, blood, and muscle you should ask a professional and get x-rays etc. It's hard to tell from the outside accurately imho.

When I take pics of myself that aren't mirrored I too feel that I am extremely asymmetrical but it's more of a personal issue other people don't see half as bad as you do and that is not cope. There have been studies on this too just don't have the links right now.

• +1
Reactions: Gestapo and Deleted member 6908
What breed is you?
I detect Paki in you am I correct?

Anyway I too have a similar assymetry which I beleive is due to me sleeping mainly on my right side leaving my left side free to develop in all ways it needed to while my right side was being flattened by 8 hours of force a night, more than enough to cause bone changes long term.

See now that makes perfectly logical sense.

HOWEVER. Bro.

In my case it is the better side which I was sleeping on, but based on your experience, sleeping on one side SUFFOCATED that side's development. If that same logic applied to me my right side should really be better than my left. This isn't the case though. Which can only suggest that it's actually entirely down to my mother not being hypergamous enough when thinking about her off-spring? See if it was today she could have gone on tinder and got an 7+ as a Becky. :LOL:

Thank you very much for the article btw.

extreme case of asymmetry in bone structure such as maxillary cant or hemimandibular hypoplasia are usually resolved with operations like periodontal crown lengthening, condylectomy, and other orthognathic treatments.

I don't think this is your case tbh. You don't strike me as a person with noticeable asymmetry and I only noticed the ear asymmetry when you pointed it out. Your eyebrows seem a little asymmetrical too tbh. But when you're talking about bony differences which lie under skin, fat, blood, and muscle you should ask a professional and get x-rays etc. It's hard to tell from the outside accurately imho.

When I take pics of myself that aren't mirrored I too feel that I am extremely asymmetrical but it's more of a personal issue other people don't see half as bad as you do and that is not cope. There have been studies on this too just don't have the links right now.

X-rays. X-rays.

They are gonna tell me I need to pay 300 pounds for this shit when their surgeries reopen again you know? Lol fucking London is a rip-off. It's the only way to technically find out though. Alright that's what I'm gonna do. Thanks bro.

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
  • +1
Reactions: zaynbrah, Sikkunt23, Deleted member 6423 and 1 other person
you are chadpreet in motion and its only slight assymetry i wouldn't worry to much about it

• JFL
Look into kybella maybe

Couldn’t even tell tbh, would be unnoticeable IRL

Can't tell if you're trolling or just retarded

How is his accent a halo if the entire city he lives in speaks like that

Also your asymmetries aren't noticable in motion unless you go out of your way to highlight them and point them out

• +1
Reactions: zaynbrah, Gremblo and Deleted member 6908
If you can make pictures of both sides from the exact same angle, I can make a comparison. It's hard to tell in a video like this.

I know that I have it too by the way. I have slept on the right side of my face for my whole life, and my right side looks clearly more masculine and angular. But when I compare my sides analytically there seems to be no difference, except my jaw is just a bit narrower on the left, and my mandible joint is like 3 millimeters more backwards on the left side

Hold up. New and clearer video coming distinguishing the differences, visually.

Yeah I already told him that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zaynbrah, Sikkunt23 and Kingkellz
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423 and xefo

There you go bro.

Also I think your hyoid is lower on the right side, am I correct?

If yes than it is chewing too much on left in my opinion

Is there any-way to off-set this asymmetry other than chewing till for the next 10 years and until I am 38? LMAO

Yes I know bones don't stop developing and repositioning till 50s but I wanna change this shit now man.

Is there any-way to off-set this asymmetry other than chewing till for the next 10 years and until I am 38? LMAO

Yes I know bones don't stop developing and repositioning till 50s but I wanna change this shit now man.
yes. Chewing can have a huge impact. Don't overchew or you will get tmj

The funny thing is I realized the same as you and now I started chewing with my right side.

A user here had the same problem and is chewing also to correct this
Screenshot 20201009 015659 Samsung Internet

however I cannot tell if it yours due to one side chewing. Do you always chew left? Just eat something now and observe

• +1
yes. Chewing can have a huge impact. Don't overchew or you will get tmj

The funny thing is I realized the same as you and now I started chewing with my right side.

A user here had the same problem and is chewing also to correct this
View attachment 881855

however I cannot tell if it yours due to one side chewing. Do you always chew left? Just eat something now and observe

So don't neglect the left side now? Or split it more 65/35 in favour of weaker side?

So don't neglect the left side now? Or split it more 65/35 in favour of weaker side?
The question is: Did you really chew most of the time on the left? If yes, chew 80% on the right with HARD gum at least 30min at least 5x a week. Watch for tmj

Also why are sou eating peanut butter sandwiches? That is shit food to loose weight. You loose weight with eggs, fish, meat, greens

• +1
The question is: Did you really chew most of the time on the left? If yes, chew 80% on the right with HARD gum at least 30min at least 5x a week. Watch for tmj

Also why are sou eating peanut butter sandwiches? That is shit food to loose weight. You loose weight with eggs, fish, meat, greens

Yeah I did bro and you're right about the peanut butter. Although containing protein.

• +1
Reactions: Yusu
  • +1

View attachment 881764

View attachment 881773

It's just a combination of genetics and enviorment.

Everything you described in that video is just like me. My brow ridge is stronger on one side, my jaw and hair look better on one side. No one is born completely symmetrical and some have it worse than others. My biggest asymmetry is my left zygomatic, it's completely different in mass and position than my right. It's not that noticeable unless someone takes a good look at it.

I managed to remedy my jaw by chewing hard gum, making the weak side look a bit more robust but it could never match up to the good side.

• +1

Also your asymmetries aren't noticable in motion unless you go out of your way to highlight them and point them out
British accent is a halo in North America and girls say it sounds sexy . Same with Italian or Spanish . If you don’t live in North America you won’t see it as such obviously.

Dude shut the fuck up and stop that. Lol talk to me about the FACIAL asymmetry.

EDIT: Me and Sikhunt always joke around.
Stop sperging and calm down . Just lol . People don’t even notice 99 percent of assymetries irl dude . What matter is mostly good ur harmony is . Sean o pry is assymetical ( especially his eye area ) yet he looks good cuz his of features and harmony .

• +1
I have the same thing as you man, slight ptosis, slightly different jaw shape and not as defined, mouth a bit droopy, etc. and it’s all on the right side of my face.

Tbh i really have no clue what causes it but trust me it’s not noticeable to other ppl. We over analyze our faces and notice minor discrepancies but literally no one else can tell.

One thing I noticed helps a bit is head tilting, make sure it’s completely straight.

I have the same thing as you man, slight ptosis, slightly different jaw shape and not as defined, mouth a bit droopy, etc. and it’s all on the right side of my face.

Tbh i really have no clue what causes it but trust me it’s not noticeable to other ppl. We over analyze our faces and notice minor discrepancies but literally no one else can tell.

One thing I noticed helps a bit is head tilting, make sure it’s completely straight.

If no one else can, why is it I get two very contrasting reactions on the cam site Omegele dependent on how I pose?

If I pose with my left cheek leading (Very slight 3/4) then girls are like; "Hiii" or "Hiyyaaa" or "Omg he's cute" or "You're pretty".

But I shit you not, when Ieading with my right cheek (Very slight 3/4 profile again) it's immediate skip, or "ugh" and tongue comes out and these are girls of the same level of attractiveness. Becky to Stacey-lite. Staceys always skip.

That's the reality. Ok irl it probably doesn't show anywhere near as much, but you can bet I would be at least 1pt higher than 5.5/10 if the right was even remotely close to the left.

Last edited:
Stop sperging and calm down . Just lol . People don’t even notice 99 percent of assymetries irl dude . What matter is mostly good ur harmony is . Sean o pry is assymetical ( especially his eye area ) yet he looks good cuz his of features and harmony .

What do you mean by harmony tho?

A compact midface and what? Good harmony means a set of good features all proportioned and in-sync with one another. Are you saying having a bunch of average features with solid cheekbones and jaw and wide skull = good harmony?

What do you mean by harmony tho?

A compact midface and what? Good harmony means a set of good features all proportioned and in-sync with one another. Are you saying having a bunch of average features with solid cheekbones and jaw and wide skull = good harmony?
Harmony is related to facial averagness and how well ur features go together .

• +1
Harmony is related to facial averagness and how well ur features go together .

Yeah this is a very good point. Averageness is the base and then the put-together., THat's harmony. May be 1 or 2 good features, like my cheeekbones and you're doing ok.,

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23