What are the cheapest supplements to raise t/dht/5-kDHT or other male hormones quickly?

Deleted member 2621

Deleted member 2621

Kortajarena lurking
Waiting for ideas, anything from sarms, steroids to normal food. actually, fenugreek showed crazy results, so maybe Imma just poor some in my cornflakes every morning

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Not sure about US, but you can easily buy proviron (basically DHT in a pill) from pharmacies in my country, without prescription

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
Not sure about US, but you can easily buy proviron (basically DHT in a pill) from pharmacies in my country, without prescription
any sides on that? between clomiphene and proviron rn

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
creatine for DHT

• +1
Reactions: crosshold, IWantToMax and Deleted member 2621
Proviron isn’t DHT in a pill you moron, it’s not dht at all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Straight testosterone is going to be your best bang for your buck.

10ml of T at 300 mg per ml is ~$45 dollars on the darknet. If you cycle at 150ml per week (TRT doses) this will last you 20 weeks.

The downsides are that it is illegal in most of the west, and that it shuts down your natural testosterone production.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2621
Straight testosterone is going to be your best bang for your buck.

10ml of T at 300 mg per ml is ~$45 dollars on the darknet. If you cycle at 150ml per week (TRT doses) this will last you 20 weeks.

The downsides are that it is illegal in most of the west, and that it shuts down your natural testosterone production.
If you do this op, learn about steroid cycles and things. You need to make sure to keep your estrogen levels down too while taking it and run post cycle therapy for your natural hormone levels to recover after a cycle.

A simple cycle of test wont be very harmful though.

Just spend a good few months researching it and you will learn everything you need to know

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl, Chadelite, IWantToMax and 1 other person
Proviron isn’t DHT in a pill you moron, it’s not dht at all.

Are you kidding

Zinc
Magnesium
Sleep
Weightlifting
Testosterone injections
Eat lots of monounsaturated fats
Get in cholesterol by eating eggs
Maximize androgen receptors activity by giving up on fapping for more than 48 hours
Creatine for DHT increase
Avoid sugars (eat fruits if you want tbh)
Don't cut down carbs intake

I would avoid herbs such as fenugreek, because most of those increase T by lowering 5ar enzymes
I forgot Broccoli.

Indole 3 carbinol optimizes T conversion to Estrogen, hence T levels rise

• +1
Reactions: crosshold, Schönling, noped and 1 other person
Zinc
Magnesium
Sleep
Weightlifting
Testosterone injections
Eat lots of monounsaturated fats
Get in cholesterol by eating eggs
Maximize androgen receptors activity by giving up on fapping for more than 48 hours
Creatine for DHT increase
Avoid sugars (eat fruits if you want tbh)
Don't cut down carbs intake

I would avoid herbs such as fenugreek, because most of those increase T by lowering 5ar enzymes
I forgot Broccoli.

Indole 3 carbinol optimizes T conversion to Estrogen, hence T levels rise
What are 5ar enzymes bro? I actually used fenugreek for some time

It increases your T
Upto orgasm, after that they go back to baseline. In the long term they are no noticeable changes

Are you kidding

YEah nice linked me some shit autistic middle aged woman post didn’t even click.

Proviron is derived from dihydrotestosterone, it isn’t actually dht, it’s androgenic effects aren’t based on dht.

Proviron is dogshit, it’s pathetically weak and has next to no benefits.

Alcohol (srs)