What are the Cons and Reasons why I shouldn't hop on an AI right now?

FatJattMofo

FatJattMofo

Superior to Gigachad
I heard it decreases bone mass but If I collagen and calcium maxx this shouldn't be a problem?

For joints I can use glucosamine chrondoitin and MSM

also to offset the igf-1 decrease I can use a peptide like cjc or mk ?

Also what amount of what would you recommend?

I'm 16 years old

"However, estradiol, the predominant form of estrogen, also plays a critical role in male sexual function. Estradiol in men is essential for modulating libido, erectile function, and spermatogenesis "

@jefferson said " supressing estrogen can work to increase height if you're still growing but I would never do it personally. Like your dick will stop working by and you'll get depression. "

• +1
Reactions: Lux
killed my libido and only a little back after a year of being off it.

• Woah
Reactions: FatJattMofo
"However, estradiol, the predominant form of estrogen, also plays a critical role in male sexual function. Estradiol in men is essential for modulating libido, erectile function, and spermatogenesis "

View attachment 72647

and bad for gains

source: @jefferson "It also supresses estrogen which is bad for gains "
Im fat so my levels are already quite higher than id like. If i reduce them to slightly lower than a normal males levels will that be fine?

Im fat so my levels are already quite higher than id like. If i reduce them to slightly lower than a normal males levels will that be fine?
not sure bro
but im still taking AI even though i know the risks
the dream of becoming 6'5 is just to tempting

If i reduce them to slightly lower than a normal males levels will that be fine
Wouldn't mess with it. btw take a hormone test before u make assumptions about hormones cause they vary a lot between people & could surprise you

Wouldn't mess with it. btw take a hormone test before u make assumptions about hormones cause they vary a lot between people & could surprise you
How the fuck do I get my doctor to even do that test?. the dude told me to basically piss off last time I asked him for a hormone test
not sure bro
but im still taking AI even though i know the risks
the dream of becoming 6'5 is just to tempting
If I double my leg height im 6 foot 8 :lul: . although despite having minor gyno my waist and hips aren't even fucking wide so IDEK where my growth plates are. anyways like I said there im trying to become 6 foot 8

Last edited:
Pros:
-extend growth period if you are still growing
-get rid of estrogenic fat distribution
-get rid of any gyno you may have
-reduced acne
-reduced bloat

Cons:
-Severe depression and anxiety
-No libido, dick will stop working
-Hair will look dry and thin, you will likely start to shed hair
-Sore achy joints, can easily develop permanent joint injuries
-Dry skin and lips

Definitely not worth it imo. Low estrogen is hell on earth. Every bone in your body hurts just walking up the stairs, your dick is unresponsive and you feel suicidal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 439 and Steve bachall
Pros:
-reduced acne
-reduced bloat

Cons:
-Dry skin and lips

Definitely not worth it imo. Low estrogen is hell on earth. Every bone in your body hurts just walking up the stairs, your dick is unresponsive and you feel suicidal.

Even with arimidex? He puts the ostrogen low enough for that?

Pros:
-reduced acne
-reduced bloat

Cons:
-Dry skin and lips

seems kinda worth it to me. I'd rather go through that (without the dick part and permanent joint injuries ) than end up with permagyno and 2 inches shorter with a smaller frame. also like I said will reducing it only slightly lower than normal levels or just normal levels assuming my high in estrogen be without any cons for the most part?

Pros:
-reduced acne
-reduced bloat

Cons:
-Dry skin and lips

how can i heightmaxx then? :feelsgiga::feelsgiga::feelsgiga:

seems worth it to me. I'd rather go through that (without the dick part and permanent join injuries ) than end up with permagyno and 2 inches shorter with a smaller frame. also like I said will reducing it only slightly lower than normal levels or just normal levels assuming my high in estrogen be without any cons for the most part?
Could try microdosing it and increase to tolerance. Like 0.05mg arimidex twice per week, then increase to 0.1 if you can handle it. You'll need to make an oral solution or buy the liquid off purerawz.co to be able to dose it that low.

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo
Could try microdosing it and increase to tolerance. Like 0.05mg arimidex twice per week, then increase to 0.1 if you can handle it. You'll need to make an oral solution or buy the liquid off purerawz.co to be able to dose it that low.

wouldn't a suicidal AI be better?
is face fat estrogenic?
pretty sure it is except for on the eye area . explains why my body was fat but face wasn't much at all