What are the physical minimum requirements to get matches on dating apps with thin plain 5/10 women?

Brian Peppers

Brian Peppers

Gold
If you use a picture of a non-famous male model looking guy (f.e. Jason Morgan) - white, ripped, square jawed, 6ft0+ - you can match to hundreds of any type of girl you like.

I want to match to thin, plain-looking girls. It's what I find attractive and it matches my lifestyle. Fitness is one of my top hobbies. However, the only girls that like me online are all obese.

Somewhere between where I am now (a 4.5 to 5/10) and being a male model there is a threshold where a person would start to match to thinner women, but I am obviously just not meeting it.

What do you think that threshold is? In terms of race, height, face, build, etc? is it a 7/10, 6ft0+? Do you need a tan (I'm pale and don't tan)

I want to know if this is a realistic thing for me to even want or hope for and adjust my life accordingly. Please don't reply just to insult me because I want a thin girl.

You are not a 4.5-5

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I am able to get Tinder matches with women in Sweden and I am an ethnic 5'10 and 4 psl. I match 2-3 psl though. 5 psl women is overrated, that's above average so you are not gonna get those girls unless you are like 6-6.5 psl maybe.

I am able to get Tinder matches with women in Sweden and I am an ethnic 5'10 and 4 psl. I match 2-3 psl though. 5 psl women is overrated, that's above average so you are not gonna get those girls unless you are like 6-6.5 psl maybe.
Pretty much the same. I got Tinder matches with women in Aussieland and I am an ethnic 6'1" and in between 3.75 to 4 PSL. I matched with 5 women but didn't see their faces, because I didn't have tinder gold/didn't pay. Getting hot women is hard if you aren't at least 6 PSL.

• So Sad
Im getting pretty good results with my face, if you have a good base and are low BF+some actuall hair on your head its easy. packing muscle is supeasy mode

• +1
4,5/10, 5'10 is minium at getting something fuckable, and probably some thin plain-looking girls is included in that

Just be chad bro

being white is everything on dating apps srs

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and crosshold
psl 6, 6'3, 8x6

• JFL
Reactions: Over
Jbw theory. Im 6,3 and i think over 4psl. 0 likes. Deleted app after 2 days

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Over
6psl and you can basically match with everyone

If you use a picture of a non-famous male model looking guy (f.e. Jason Morgan) - white, ripped, square jawed, 6ft0+ - you can match to hundreds of any type of girl you like.

I want to match to thin, plain-looking girls. It's what I find attractive and it matches my lifestyle. Fitness is one of my top hobbies. However, the only girls that like me online are all obese.

Somewhere between where I am now (a 4.5 to 5/10) and being a male model there is a threshold where a person would start to match to thinner women, but I am obviously just not meeting it.

What do you think that threshold is? In terms of race, height, face, build, etc? is it a 7/10, 6ft0+? Do you need a tan (I'm pale and don't tan)

I want to know if this is a realistic thing for me to even want or hope for and adjust my life accordingly. Please don't reply just to insult me because I want a thin girl.

You just answered your own question.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4123

Ethnics in Sweden have a racial passive of +2 PSL.

You are not 4.5, as simple as that.
I get matches with above average looking women, and this is me at ~18%bf and tad above average face.

being white is everything on dating apps srs
Bullshit. Plenty of white incels. The incel movement started with white American men. Don't tell me that all those overweight white and nerdy white self described incel males can all get laid by Tinder. LOL

i live in california and i've had my tinder for about 5 months. all my picture are autistic mirror low value selfies. i'm 5'7, white skin tone. so far, i've had 180 matches and 34 likes.

• So Sad