Attachments

• DF154DA7-1EB7-417D-8FCA-21416CED4C1F.jpeg
    DF154DA7-1EB7-417D-8FCA-21416CED4C1F.jpeg
    416.2 KB · Views: 95
Losing a bit more fat to add leanness to your face

• +1
Reactions: graycel
Nice bait.
You post this here and ask for improvement to prove that we incels will suggest looksmaxxing even to chads, thus proving we are delusional.
That bait has not worked, get out of here IT infiltrator.

Nice bait.
You post this here and ask for improvement to prove that we incels will suggest looksmaxxing even to chads, thus proving we are delusional.
That bait has not worked, get out of here IT infiltrator.
Lie

Begging for attention in womens instead of incels would be better for you

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and Deleted member 8064
Losing a bit more fat to add leanness to your face
Yeah that's p much it. I said before, you are a more masc chico tbh. What your height?

Lmao go fuck yourself troll

Well then be satisfied you won the genetic lottery tbh. Try not to go bald I guesz
I'm 25 and I went to the dermatologist last year and he said that I don't have any sign of balding at least genetic type of balding. I always check my agemates and they have obviously norwooding signs at the very front of the hairline. My mum's side is not bald and my dad has a full of hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6095
Lmao go fuck yourself troll
I'm not a troll mate seriously. I just want to know the options to looksmax. I was very fat dude in the high school like over 100, right now I'm not very lean but not fat, I have an average body

I'm 25 and I went to the dermatologist last year and he said that I don't have any sign of balding at least genetic type of balding. I always check my agemates and they have obviously norwooding signs at the very front of the hairline. My mum's side is not bald and my dad has a full of hair
BRB stealing ur genes