.What are the psl ratings for me???

I'm Punjabi myself, but I wouldn't consider you to be white or anything. Skin color isn't meaningful around here, by the way. A dark-skinned male with good bone structure would be better looking than the palest person with a lame bone structure. What's your ethnicity?
I am hindu sindhi ....punjabis and sindhis were neighbours before partition
I'm punjabi and I knew you were Indian in 1 look.

Mate, you dont have an asymetric jaw/eyes, you have an asymetrically grown maxilla. There isnt a surgery for that which I know of.

2.8 PSL which is 3.5/10 which is exactly your rating.

Do not come live in the west. The average here is 5/10.

But you're in India and the average there is 2.75-3.25/10 so maybe you'll do okay there.
I am considered gl around here ...not lying though
I am hindu sindhi ....punjabis and sindhis were neighbours before partition

I am considered gl around here ...not lying though
Btw what can i do to make it more symmetric ....what are the reasons for the asymetrical maxilla

yeah i am punjabi.and he is way above a 3.8 or 4.2 or whatever fuck all numbers you mathcels are spewing out. He is a good looking guy

aap india mein kidhar rehte ho bhai? yahan saale sab bhenchod raand ke pille chutiye firangi hai

• +1
Reactions: Pex1992
Thought op was Brazilian
Really surprised he was curry
:feelsmega:
And then i got 1.25 lol
yeah i am punjabi.and he is way about a 3.8 or 4.2 or whatever fuck all numbers you mathcels are spewing out. He is a good looking guy

aap india mein kidhar rehte ho bhai? yahan saale sab bhenchod raand ke pille chutiye firangi hai
Gujarat....
yeah i am punjabi.and he is way above a 3.8 or 4.2 or whatever fuck all numbers you mathcels are spewing out. He is a good looking guy

I dont mind the ratings mate i am happy with myself ....coz if i was a bad looking guy ...my teachers wouldnt have a crush on me ...asking my number ...and the classmates of me wouldnt have taken turns to sit beside me at the corners ...at the very next bench ...its just i dont look good in photos i think ...and asymetry is not visible in motion

Last edited:
And then i got 1.25 lol

Gujarat....

I dont mind the ratings mate i am happy with myself ....coz if i was a bad looking guy ...my teachers wouldnt have a crush on me ...asking my number ...and the classmates of me wouldnt have taken turns to sit beside me at the corners ...at the very next bench ...its just i dont look good in photos i think ...and asymetry is not visible in motion
what a chad

5'11 is above the statistical average in every country barring 2. You are an aspie whose stats are based on "i get mogged by 10 chads in my fantasy uni (though i am actually a NEET subhuman in my mom's basement)"

curious what do you rate yourself? face alone?
it's taller than the average of most western countries, yeah... by one inch, you fat retard, i'd say "don't throw stones from glass houses", but if you lived in a glass house you'd smash it yourself from having to look at your reflection

point is his height doesn't hold him back, just doesn't give him an advantage

And then i got 1.25 lol

Gujarat....

cope, if you are gl you look good on the photos too

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
poor man version of Jon zherka, google him, he's a slayer who slayed half twitch thots and would get rated 5 on this cuck forum

• +1
Reactions: Phad
Fra

So what r u seeing right now an ugly subhuman
what i am missing bro...5:11 is a good height in india

nope, you are not ugly nor gl

it is okayish, i am 2 cm shorter than you and feel pretty normal in mumbai.

what he means is ur very masculine in facial features but not as masculibe in size

Y
it is okayish, i am 2 cm shorter than you and feel pretty normal in mumbai.

what he means is ur very masculine in facial features but not as masculibe in size
Yup may be i need to hit the gym

I'm Punjabi myself, but I wouldn't consider you to be white or anything. Skin color isn't meaningful around here, by the way. A dark-skinned male with good bone structure would be better looking than the palest person with a lame bone structure. What's your ethnicity?
I'm punjabi and I knew you were Indian in 1 look.

Mate, you dont have an asymetric jaw/eyes, you have an asymetrically grown maxilla. There isnt a surgery for that which I know of.

2.8 PSL which is 3.5/10 which is exactly your rating.

Do not come live in the west. The average here is 5/10.

But you're in India and the average there is 2.75-3.25/10 so maybe you'll do okay there.
Sup im also punjabi didnt expect any on the forum

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Nigga how many Punjabi’s are one here. Feel like we all been blackpilled since birth
Ive been obsessed about my looks since a kid wtf going on in punjab

Nigga how many Punjabi’s are one here. Feel like we all been blackpilled since birth
Tfw my Punjabi friend is a legit Chadullah. Mogs Zayn Malik, who is half Kashmiri.

It’s cuz of the all the lyrics in music. It deadass describes the blackpill for most songs “6 foot jatt” “kuri mardi tere look te”.

Alia bhatt is so pretty wtffff (she indian)
Alia bhatt on set of star sports 152524081170

@ZyzzReincarnate

All her pics are bad but she looks way better in motion i see her on tv rn
Would fuck the shit outta her but wouldn’t marry her, too brittle boned

You're not even bad, you just need to find a different hairstyle

• +1
Reactions: Pex1992
All the Punjabi music models mog her to death
Theres a punjabi girl in my hs who legitimately looks like a model so suicidefuel i wont ever be able to get that

there are some pakistani foids who legit have model bones and everything, too bad they dont date oputside their race here in the UK, most likely punjab

Fuark Gandy looks so good in that pic despite having a bunch of weird flaws. Life fuel tbh
flaws are perfection, most slayers have some sort of flaw, being perfect looks alien and weird

• +1
Reactions: mojopin and dogtown
Realistically, you're average af.

I want to know aswell. Looks related forums are FLOODED with currys. I rarely see some in bodybuilding forums and back in the day i never saw a single one in Gaming related forums. But lookism and here every 2nd guy is a curry. Are you guys masochists? But most of you guys are beyond hope of ever passing as even average in Western standards

And then i got 1.25 lol

Gujarat....

Bhai abhi bhi website use karta hai kya