.What are the psl ratings for me???

Nope u just said that i need a rhino and a good hairstyle ...other than that everything is fine
:feelswhat::feelswhat:
20190212 215930

but i dont have that typical indian features like bug eyes colouring round face ..jawline .i have caucasian features and hazel eyes..many people even mistaken me for some other nationality people like one dude here was mistaken

but i dont have that typical indian features like bug eyes colouring round face ..jawline .i have caucasian features and hazel eyes..many people even mistaken me for some other nationality people like one dude here was mistaken
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

@Arceus300 @Tony @future chadlite @battlefieldincel

It's truly over
Tbh he mogs most Indians cause of that eye area, so it isn't over. His collagen is shit though, he needs fillers.

Looks like a caveman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
any other flaws besides the folds and also crooked nose and a bit asymmetry
Close set eyes but its not like you can do anything about that.

de
No i have a 62 mm distance between eyes which i average i think

Can u give ur ratings

everyone is fucking with you. Your a 5 out of 8 even 6. you have strong masculine features. Start chewing hard gum like falim gum. lose a little weight. Grow your hair out a bit and get on retin-a and derma rolling and you will be 6 easy. maybe 7 if you work out too and increase neck size
though the only thing thats ruining your aesthetics to me is that hair either cut the sides short and give it a more western kinda style or grow it long with LOTS of texture.

Also chewing gum will enhance your lower third along with weight loss.

• +1
Reactions: Pex1992, looksmaxerilo and Deleted member 656
de

everyone is fucking with you. Your a 5 out of 8 even 6. you have strong masculine features. Start chewing hard gum like falim gum. lose a little weight. Grow your hair out a bit and get on retin-a and derma rolling and you will be 6 easy. maybe 7 if you work out too and increase neck size
though the only thing thats ruining your aesthetics to me is that hair either cut the sides short and give it a more western kinda style or grow it long with LOTS of texture.

de

Ya i have a bit asymmetry in my right jaw ...should i chew on the left side for some time and how many tume i have to chew gum in. A day

mogs me

• +1
Reactions: Coping
Im curious, could you post in motion?

You have a flat face, narrow eye distance, shitty skin, asymmetry, no harmony. 3/10 pls

You have a flat face, narrow eye distance, shitty skin, asymmetry, no harmony. 3/10 pls
No i have good highcheekbones i dont have narrow face and 61-62mm distance ...not narrow
And also good skin colour
Just if you wanted a more relevant rating. Your not bad looking as of right now tho
i will post in motion in my later posts

No i have good highcheekbones i dont have narrow face and 61-62mm distance ...not narrow

And also good skin colour

i will post in motion in my later posts
I said the distance between your eyes. You can have 120mm too, but if that length isnt proportioned with the rest of the face is pointless

post a video
I will post in gif in my other threads mate
I said the distance between your eyes. You can have 120mm too, but if that length isnt proportioned with the rest of the face is pointless
but its ok i cant help it ...its not bad in motion
I will post in gif in my other threads mate
but its ok i cant help it ...its not bad in motion
Ya but i have a certain jaw asymmetry but i think its not jaw bone but the massetter muscles

I think my asymmetry is more at the massetter muscles ..can u help me out with it

Mh, no. It's at skull level as well.
Dont you see you have a higher eyes?

A bit of an ogre, how tall are you?

Last edited:
5:11
Whats ogre???i think its the cheekbone line ...where u get hollow cheeks
Ogre is when you look really masculine (wide cheekbones, thick chest hair, etc. etc.) but missing a few attractive features; like a real ogre, but if you're only 5'11 it negates it a bit, I'd say 4/10, could probably be a 5 or a 6 with some eye surgery because they look a bit asymmetrical and eyes are really important.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxerilo
Ogre is when you look really masculine (wide cheekbones, thick chest hair, etc. etc.) but missing a few attractive features; like a real ogre, but if you're only 5'11 it negates it a bit, I'd say 4/10, could probably be a 5 or a 6 with some eye surgery because they look a bit asymmetrical and eyes are really important.but many good looking guys dont have ogre curve like brad pitt tom cruise robert pattison model chico etc
And
i have seen many good looking guys with asymmetrical eyes it really isnt a flaw i think so many models have them

Last edited:
Asymnetry, skin, midface ratio is borderline too bad but lower third height saved you. Robust motherfucker.
I guess average. Asymmetry is too much.

• +1
Reactions: Pex1992
I
Asymnetry, skin, midface ratio is borderline too bad but lower third height saved you. Robust motherfucker.
I Have a compact midface not lying i have measured it1:1

I
I Have a compact midface not lying i have measured it1:1
It is about .89-.9 in my measurements wtf lol.
Post better pics. You sure you werent tilting your head in the pic you measured it?

I just
It is about .89-.9 in my measurements wtf lol.
Post better pics. You sure you werent tilting your head in the pic you measured it?
I havent measured with the scale i just put my thumb and my index finger around my two eyes between two pupils ..and from the tip of the upper lip to the tip of the nose and did it repeatedly i found it equal everytime so i thinknits 1:1 like that of sean opry

I just
I havent measured with the scale i just put my thumb and my index finger around my two eyes between two pupils ..and from the tip of the upper lip to the tip of the nose and did it repeatedly i found it equal everytime so i thinknits 1:1 like that of sean opry
:feelstastyman:
@Ryo_Hazuki lmao look at this

Honestly above average, since you're living in India.
Hmmm okkk and what are the psl ratings and irl amd what i need to improve to be more aesthetic it willbl be helpful ...i dont have a good body by now as i dont do gym now
Haha
:feelstastyman:
@Ryo_Hazuki lmao look at this
Hahaj i know i sound funny and weird by that lol

You pose for pictures like a sociopath and it's making you ugly. Go learn some frauding tehniques like squinchig.
You're skinny fat so hit the gym hard. I'd suggest you bulk up and then lose body fat. Fix your posture.
You have a perfect hairline at that age and that's the haricut you're going with? Either shave your head and thugmaxx or grow it out and get a nice and modern hairstyle.
If you can, grow a beard or at least a stubble. You ain't getting any younger so forget about clean shaving.

There is potential here if you fix your autism. Imo.

You pose for pictures like a sociopath and it's making you ugly. Go learn some frauding tehniques like squinchig.
You're skinny fat so hit the gym hard. I'd suggest you bulk up and then lose body fat. Fix your posture.
You have a perfect hairline at that age and that's the haricut you're going with? Either shave your head and thugmaxx or grow it out and get a nice and modern hairstyle.
If you can, grow a beard or at least a stubble. You ain't getting any younger so forget about clean shaving.

There is potential here if you fix your autism. Imo.
Autism????
Autism????
and i look better clean shaven ...i look bad in beards
Autism????

Wh
Autism????

Whats autism in pics???
Can u give some advise to clear the asymmetry like would chewing on the other side help i am mewing btw since 6 months and where it is... i know my jaws and eyes are kinda asymmetrical

Last edited:
Oh my gawd @Nibba

• +1
Reactions: Phad, Pex1992 and Nibba
Lol I knew you were Indian at first glance.
it depends on the person any one can be mistaken......north indians are generally white than the others people over here ...proud to be an indian

it depends on the person any one can be mistaken......north indians are generally white than the others people over here ...proud to be an indian
I'm Punjabi myself, but I wouldn't consider you to be white or anything. Skin color isn't meaningful around here, by the way. A dark-skinned male with good bone structure would be better looking than the palest person with a lame bone structure. What's your ethnicity?

I'm punjabi and I knew you were Indian in 1 look.

Mate, you dont have an asymetric jaw/eyes, you have an asymetrically grown maxilla. There isnt a surgery for that which I know of.

2.8 PSL which is 3.5/10 which is exactly your rating.

Do not come live in the west. The average here is 5/10.

But you're in India and the average there is 2.75-3.25/10 so maybe you'll do okay there.

Ogre is when you look really masculine (wide cheekbones, thick chest hair, etc. etc.) but missing a few attractive features; like a real ogre, but if you're only 5'11 it negates it a bit, I'd say 4/10, could probably be a 5 or a 6 with some eye surgery because they look a bit asymmetrical and eyes are really important.
5'11 is above the statistical average in every country barring 2. You are an aspie whose stats are based on "i get mogged by 10 chads in my fantasy uni (though i am actually a NEET subhuman in my mom's basement)"

Mate, you dont have an asymetric jaw/eyes, you have an asymetrically grown maxilla. There isnt a surgery for that which I know of.

But you're in India and the average there is 2.75-3.25/10 so maybe you'll do okay there.
curious what do you rate yourself? face alone?

Thought op was Brazilian
Really surprised he was curry
:feelsmega:

he mogs you