Achathin

Achathin

Outlaw
I’m considering getting it

The collagen reaper will take your soul

Damn

• +1
Reactions: elfmaxx
Biggest disadvantage is that you'll have to use it for the rest of your life if you wanna keep the hairs you grow from it.

You sell your soul to the collagen reaper in order to be shielded from the norwood reaper.
It causes bloat.
You need to use it for life

The collagen reaper will take your soul
This. My face started to melt. I stopped taking it. Took it again to cope. Then stopped again.Side effects are rare tho. Try it. You will probably be fine.

WARNING: if u don't wash ur hands properly, u can grow hair on ur penis

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Bignuts, Deleted member 685, Ulyc and 1 other person
u have to take it all your life and its quite expensive in germany (at least the ones i found).

I'm afraid of the supposed massive shedding it causes. Apparently this never grows back

how can it destroy collagen when its applied locally? cant you just cover your face to ensure it doesnt drip down?

Worst side effect: useless after 2 years

Your dick will shrink by 5-6 cm.

No side effects. I have been using it for 1,5 years.

Worst side effect: useless after 2 years

That's the only thing I am afraid of regarding minoxidil.

Death
how can it destroy collagen when its applied locally? cant you just cover your face to ensure it doesnt drip down?

it wont

No side effects. I have been using it for 1,5 years.

That's the only thing I am afraid of regarding minoxidil.
Have you noticed a decrease in skin quality? My skin has gone down the shitter since I started it. There's discolouring everywhere and my acne has gotten far worse, and scars take forever to go away now. I look at pics from before I started it and my skin looked much better. But at the same time I don't want to lose my hair gains. What do I do?

Have you noticed a decrease in skin quality? My skin has gone down the shitter since I started it. There's discolouring everywhere and my acne has gotten far worse, and scars take forever to go away now. I look at pics from before I started it and my skin looked much better. But at the same time I don't want to lose my hair gains. What do I do?

No I didn't notice any changes on my skin, and I used Rogaine (foam and liquid), Kirkland and Foligain as well. I never really had problems with my skin though, never had acne. Maybe you should use RU-58841 instead? Worth a try, even though that might irritate your skin as well.

No I didn't notice any changes on my skin, and I used Rogaine (foam and liquid), Kirkland and Foligain as well. I never really had problems with my skin though, never had acne. Maybe you should use RU-58841 instead? Worth a try, even though that might irritate your skin as well.
I've been dermarolling too. I've also noticed little hairs all over my cheeks and chin and some have colour, like I'm growing facial hair. Do you think the dermarolling has caused it to go systematic?

I've been dermarolling too. I've also noticed little hairs all over my cheeks and chin and some have colour, like I'm growing facial hair. Do you think the dermarolling has caused it to go systematic?
dermarolling promotes hair growth as does retin a where you apply it

Learn to use google you fucking dipshit
Fuck you. I’ve actually tried to google minoxidil sides and there’s very little information on it besides what’s listed on the bottle. Nowhere did it say it would destroy collagen.

This. My face started to melt. I stopped taking it. Took it again to cope. Then stopped again.Side effects are rare tho. Try it. You will probably be fine.