What are the solutions to a double chin?

M

Mr Norwood

Iron
Will start off by saying I have visible abs, so body fat is already decent, it can't be any higher than 12-13%. I will get it to single digits at some point but difficult during lockdown.

So despite fairly low body fat, I still seem to have a somewhat saggy look under my jaw, which reduces the visibility and sharpness of my mandible.

From my understanding there are 3 factors that cause this

1. Loose skin
2. Under chin fat
3. Low set hyoid

So, what are the options in solving these 3 issues?

For 3, unironically mewing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy, Chadelite, sandcelmuttcel and 3 others
Shitty hyoid

But u prolly not 12%
My abs if flexed was visible up to 16%
Not ones person stores fat same places you might be storing it in lower back, upper back or legs and not stomach

buccal fat removal, but u might age like shit.

submental tightening? Ulthera is debated but some people are experienced w/ it like davin lim

lose bf

if you think you're already lean, get leaner.

also "visible abs" could be like 18% on some ppl.

1. Neck lift

2. Fork putdowns

3. Rope

So I've looked into this further.

Basically the 2 main forms of non-invasive fat removal for under chin are Deoxycholic acid injections (known as aqualyx/kybella), or fat freezing (known as cool sculpting/Cryolipolysis).

The main skin tightening procedure pushed by clinics for the double chin problem is radiofrequency.

I'm going to look at combining the injections and radiofrequency skin tightening over next couple of months. I will also be looking at CO2 laser skin tightening for the whole face later in the year, all combined should give some results.

Chin/neck liposuction is the foolproof way to make sure that the fat cells are gone, but you might obtain decent results through lipolysis techniques. If you're young, it's very unlikely that you have loose skin in the area.

buccal fat removal, but u might age like shit.

I had BFR, it does not affect the chin at all