What are ways to increase your status ?

B

brrrap

Iron
Apart from having loads of followers on insta, what are other ways to increase your status ?

good looks

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: subhuman incel, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 4577 and 16 others
You've to work on your manipulation skills and learn the power maneuvers to gain control over people.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Copeful
insta followers won't do shit for people that know you in real life. just be a cool guy with some friends tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross, Schönling, Seppukucel and 7 others
honestly I was really high status in secondary school from comedy
have legit bottom feeder aspie quiet kid status in college though idk what happened

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Lev Peshkov, SoyGune and 1 other person
Social circle with gl/smart/popular people
get away from nerds and it lurkers

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder
Be rich and throw parties

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Norwooder
High-valued career, friends and looks (most important)

• +1
Reactions: Seppukucel and Lev Peshkov
Looking good, high level education, designer clothes, many friends/followers/likes on insta

DO A LOT OF FIGHTS
I SWEAR MY STATUS SKYROCKETED WHEN I DID FIGHTS IN SCHOOL
NO JOKE
EASEIEST STATUS MAXX

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: inceletto and Lev Peshkov
Looking good, high level education, designer clothes, many friends/followers/likes on insta
does higher-level education really matter tho ? i don't think it does that much nowadays

does higher-level education really matter tho ? i don't think it does that much nowadays
You think so?

That’s because your not high educated enough to realize it

• JFL
Reactions: thecaste
You think so?

That’s because your not high educated enough to realize it
I still don't believe so, i am an engineer myself, it really doesn't do much, it depends who you are interacting with (their cultural upbringings, etc )

Look at AMS status maxxing
THere are 3 types of status
SMV- (comes from looks level)-> You gain respect from having a hot girl beside you
Big social circle- Just people you know
Money- Things you have and types of cars you drive etc etc.
Most reliable things to increase your status imo is increase Looks and Money, and be really good at one thing so people associate your name to that, in the end it's mostly looks+height and which girls you manage to court

Look at AMS status maxxing
THere are 3 types of status
SMV- (comes from looks level)-> You gain respect from having a hot girl beside you
Big social circle- Just people you know
Money- Things you have and types of cars you drive etc etc.
Most reliable things to increase your status imo is increase Looks and Money, and be really good at one thing so people associate your name to that, in the end it's mostly looks+height and which girls you manage to court
how to increase the social circle part?

Where does the LMS theory even come from ? and what evidence there is that they are all equally important ? I am curious

Being super competent, indispensable at what you do; respect, good social circle and looks

• +1
Reactions: brrrap
Being super competent, indispensable at what you do; respect, good social circle and looks
I like the being super competent part, I have seen this to be true, will this equate to respect as you mention it ? or did you mean that in a different way not relating to being super competent at what you do.. and good social circle how ?

• +1
Reactions: Seppukucel
how to increase the social circle part?
Should happen naturally, if you missed out on school it is near impossible to bounce back from,
It's just so hard to describe,
Its something normal people build up over time in their developmental years.
To be cool try to show that you know things they don't

Murder

• +1
Reactions: Asetric
Money power looks people needing your help and looking up to you

Be good at sports. Easiest way to gain status in school

I like the being super competent part, I have seen this to be true, will this equate to respect as you mention it ? or did you mean that in a different way not relating to being super competent at what you do.. and good social circle how ?
Definitely will, and it will take a very positive toll on your self esteem which will show overall

I didn't understand it well, did you mean that money will bring status ?
Money, power, looks, people needing your help and looking up to you as a reliable friend or a role model. So in a way yes

Besides looks and money, you need to be extremely extroverted to increase status.
Do jobs for bars/night clubs, that will get you closer to staff and owners and build up your status. Befriend people in high positions.

Stay away from Asians that play League and CSGO 24/7
Im speaking from experience.

• +1
Reactions: brrrap
Apart from having loads of followers on insta, what are other ways to increase your status ?
Having a high priced smart phone, expensive clothes, an applewatch, etc.

Stay away from Asians that play League and CSGO 24/7
Im speaking from experience.
yeah i spent a lot of time watching youtube, is been like 10 years since i watched youtube very often, i used to play LoL a while ago but never really got addicted to it like some people

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel