What are your mental issues?

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
For me:

1. Social anxiety
2. Anger/rage problems especially while driving
3. Depression
4. BDD (thinking I am short and have narrow twink shoulders despite having very broad shoulders and being 6'3)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, BigBoy and BrettyBoy
I have all of those plus ADHD and OCD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Bdd. Self-reported narcissism. Loss of energy during social interaction which I dont know why.. Just happen

• +1
I have Voice issues

• +1
Bdd. Self-reported narcissism. Loss of energy during social interaction which I dont know why.. Just happen
I forgot about narcissism. I go through periods of extreme narcissism and periods of extreme self hate...it's very odd I think.

Took the narcissism test or something on a psych website and I got like 90%ile overall and 100% in the vanity aspect lmao

• +1
Anxiety and depression . I'm working on those two

• +1
Anxiety and depression . I'm working on those two
How are you working on it? I need to tackle those issues, as they are my main problem

• +1
How are you working on it? I need to tackle those issues, as they are my main problem

One day my uncle made an appointment with a psychologist to work with me , I've been going to therapy and I dont think it's the best thing but there are some things that have improved, but hey, my uncle Is paying for it.

But what I am doing is gymcelling, practicing/studying music everyday and eating healthy. I know for a fact that being socially isolated and loneliness are my biggest issues rn, but I'm coping with weed and fapping only on weekends as a reward for a productive week

• +1
One day my uncle made an appointment with a psychologist to work with me , I've been going to therapy and I dont think it's the best thing but there are some things that have improved, but hey, my uncle Is paying for it.

But what I am doing is gymcelling, practicing/studying music everyday and eating healthy. I know for a fact that being socially isolated and loneliness are my biggest issues rn, but I'm coping with weed and fapping only on weekends as a reward for a productive week
So does therapy actual kinda work for some things? I've been warned against it by a lot of incels

• +1
Sperg
Depression
BDD

• +1
dyslexia
social anxiety
general lack of social skills and awareness <- the worst of all
depression
self hate

• +1
Depression
Pretty bad BDD (only time when i really have suicidal thoughts)
Don't think i have social anxiety. Any problems i have socially are caused by BDD or lack of confidence in general.
I think i'm a bit narcissistic as well.
So does therapy actual kinda work for some things? I've been warned against it by a lot of incels

Therapy does help in that you gain a better understanding of yourself. If you want actual fixes, you probably have to go to a psychiatrist. A therapist can only help you help yourself (I struggle with due to self destructive tendencies).

• +1

I'm guessing it's just the fact that Is someone who listens to you because you have no one to go to. It can take some of the emotional weight out of your guts.

Basically, an ear for pay

• +1
Depression
Pretty bad BDD (only time when i really have suicidal thoughts)
Don't think i have social anxiety. Any problems i have socially are caused by BDD or lack of confidence in general.
I think i'm a bit narcissistic as well.

Therapy does help in that you gain a better understanding of yourself. If you want actual fixes, you probably have to go to a psychiatrist. A therapist can only help you help yourself (I struggle with due to self destructive tendencies).
Hmmm so is your BDD from perceived asymmetry in your body/face?
I'm guessing it's just the fact that Is someone who listens to you because you have no one to go to. It can take some of the emotional weight out of your guts.

Basically, an ear for pay
That sounds nice actually

• +1
Hmmm so is your BDD from perceived asymmetry in your body/face?

That sounds nice actually

Face but it isn't perceived, my jaw and eyes are asymmetric

• +1
Whatever the diagnosis is for missing out on a childhood, spending entire life alone, being bullied from formative years onwards, schoolwork from morning till night so I can get good grades and become a politician (jfl at my parents), Norwood 2 at 17, norwood 3 by 20, being 5’9”, learning about high school oneitis getting fucked in the ass by random guys

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and turkproducer
Whatever the diagnosis is for missing out on a childhood, spending entire life alone, being bullied from formative years onwards, schoolwork from morning till night so I can get good grades and become a politician (jfl at my parents), Norwood 2 at 17, norwood 3 by 20, being 5’9”, learning about high school oneitis getting fucked in the ass by random guys

Sorry that all happened to you bro. Hope you can get through it.

• +1
I share elements with a lot of others here. I don't think any of my problems are necessarily inveterate, but have been produced in me by years of almost total isolation. I used to have a foid therapist as a teenager who told me, "I've talked to you plenty and I can tell you that there's nothing wrong with you." No one else has ever been convinced though. I've never been diagnosed with anything, though I might have Avoidant Personality Disorder.

For me:

1. Social anxiety
2. Anger/rage problems especially while driving

Have both to a degree.

3. Depression

The feeling of it used to be a lot worse than it is now

4. BDD (thinking I am short and have narrow twink shoulders despite having very broad shoulders and being 6'3)

I get this sometimes, but only when walking for some reason. Everyone seems bigger than me merely by occupying space. People inches shorter than me seem to heightmog me.

Loss of energy during social interaction which I dont know why.. Just happen

My head goes blank around other people. I haven't been able to express things freely for a long time.

Have probably developed narcissism too.

• +1
I forgot about narcissism. I go through periods of extreme narcissism and periods of extreme self hate...it's very odd I think.

When I'm on periods of extreme narcissism I l like to belittle everyone I talk to. It's also causing me to act high inhib because of fear of rejection. Rejection is a blow to the ego and I don't know how I would handle it during those periods.

• +1
When I'm on periods of extreme narcissism I l like to belittle everyone I talk to. It's also causing me to act high inhib because of fear of rejection. Rejection is a blow to the ego and I don't know how I would handle it during those periods.
i've learned to hide my narcissism pretty well, but i mog most people and i'm much more fit body wise so it can be a bit hard...i guess for the most part i try to be humble and kind though

• +1
i've learned to hide my narcissism pretty well, but i mog most people and i'm much more fit body wise so it can be a bit hard...i guess for the most part i try to be humble and kind though
They socialmog us but we mog them in every other way possible

• +1
They socialmog us but we mog them in every other way possible
exactly. they can be as nt as possible, but we know who's the real winners (hint: it ain't them lol)

• +1
I was clinically diagnosed with these issues by an old therapist and doctor about two years ago. Before I knew I had mental illnesses but didn't have a label to call them before I was properly diagnosed.
-PTSD
-Schizophrenia
-Cyclothymia

• +1
Sex addiction I'd say. Does that count as a mental issue? I also think I'm slowly turning into a narcissist

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and alexwillsucceed
betamax basement dweller

• +1
ADHD

• +1
Diagnosed: BDD/OCD and Social Anxiety

Undiagnosed: Depression

Maybe also a bit narcissistic

• +1
Mild Social Anxiety (slowly getting better - socialmaxxing)

Depression (comes in waves where one week I’ll feel fine and the next I want to fucking rope)

• +1
Mild Social Anxiety (slowly getting better - socialmaxxing)

Depression (comes in waves where one week I’ll feel fine and the next I want to fucking rope)
my depression is sometimes a daily thing: some days i'm fine and other days i feel like just curling up and rotting in my bed lol

• +1
Pretty sure I have Asperger, but not going to count it since its not diagnosed.
Massive inferiority complex put in with social anxiety.
ADHD
I am pretty dumb
Depression(but fuck who here does not have that?)

My mental state is so bad I could not even work in a kitchen. Lmao go to school and everything and can't even compete with a 15 year old who was just hired as a prep. Makes you feel like a worthless bastard to work with others.

• +1
I don't

just my stupidity, i get mocked for being slow and stupid
Being mocked does not make you upset? I got mocked and insulted a lot at my job, legit ruined my whole day every day.

• +1
  • +1
Alot. Idk

• +1
aspergers
depression

that is all that i know of.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and BigBoy
where do you work?
Atm I work as a Personal support worker, I work solo so its awesome. I used to work in kitchens, loved to cook yet could not take the environment.

• +1
I have schizophrenia

• +1
I am on the autistic spectrum, but my awful genetics have been my REAL disability in life. Even if I had just had plain average looks and physical attributes, but with exactly the same autism, my entire life would have been transformed. I mean the awful thing is, there wasn't even a genetic lottery with me. As soon as my father's shitty cursed sperm penetrated my mother's poor unsuspecting egg, it was a given that I would have ALL my father's awful physical attributes, that would severely hold me back in life, autism or not. I am an absolute carbon copy of him and I even get my useless small penis from him. My half-brother, his other son, looks EXACTLY the same as me (we are like twins lol), and although he is neurotypical unlike me, has an occupation and seems to have some sort of social life, it is obvious he cannot get female interest due his looks. I suspect he isn't incel (he is the same age as me, 35 this year, this month actually, not sure of exact date) and maybe has has one gf, but I am sure he was single last time I checked, he has no kids, and most of all he has a hobby (archery) that appears to be a massive part of his life, in a really geeky way. This to me is a form of LDAR because he can't get laid. He is ABSOLUTE PROOF that what has always held me back attracting women is NOT my autism, BUT MY LOOKS, as he looks exactly the same as me and is neurotypical with friends and a job, yet STILL CAN'T GET LAID.

I know it is not very good but this is the only photo of him I can find on the internet:

• +1
Atm I work as a Personal support worker, I work solo so its awesome. I used to work in kitchens, loved to cook yet could not take the environment.
My best friend is a real good chef and told me he hated his cooking jobs for that reason

• +1
My best friend is a real good chef and told me he hated his cooking jobs for that reason
I cant say it was every job ive been in, last job I had I made a couple really good freinds. Was a really chill restaurant, and actually felt like I was important.

However most restaurants I have worked in was just too much for me. Felt lazy and incompetent.
Thanks for asking btw.

• +1
Depression. I had social anxiety back in my early teens but I grew out of it somehow.

• +1
Ehhhhh I didnt kinda cut my arm 4 times a couple weeks ago. Idk, I was just depressed cause I living by myself since 15.5 cause shit parents ?. Anyways, some foid I used to exchange nudes with found out and invited me out. Fixed the wounds up with a first aid kit, idk I might start something with her.

• +1
Anxiety and memory issues. Other than that my brain is extremely healthy and well functioning. Something which is sad because I'm trapped in such a subhuman body and I'm smart enough to realize how fucked I am. I would still say that my brain is low iq seeing how it didn't release enough testosterone and hgh. It's like an internal conflict up there. Legit it feels like parts of my brain are have a fucking labor dispute.

Fuck this low iq brain tbh tbh ngl ngl.

• +1
Really bad BDD, I obsess over facial symmetry not only on myself but other people, too. Doesn't sound too bad but sometimes it's all I can think about.

• +1
schizoid personality disorder
general anhedonia

• +1
Extreme social anxiety and high inhibition

• +1
Being mocked does not make you upset? I got mocked and insulted a lot at my job, legit ruined my whole day every day.
i mean, it used to upset me. It became pretty common and I even kind of grew into my role, embraced it, especially at school.

• +1
I had a job interview today at Waitrose, but I had another job interview at Hollister. Hollister call they're shop assistants "Models" or "Brand Representitives" so that they can by-pass anti-discrimination laws and reject ugly people for job opportunities and only hire attractive people? The "Models"/"Brand Representitives" literally do nothing more than your everyday shop assistant as well. I did get a job offer, but thats not the point. If I was a 5'6 manlet I wouldn't have despite being more than qualified for the job and thats horrible.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
I had a job interview today at Waitrose, but I had another job interview at Hollister. Hollister call they're shop assistants "Models" or "Brand Representitives" so that they can by-pass anti-discrimination laws and reject ugly people for job opportunities and only hire attractive people? The "Models"/"Brand Representitives" literally do nothing more than your everyday shop assistant as well. I did get a job offer, but thats not the point. If I was a 5'6 manlet I wouldn't have despite being more than qualified for the job and thats horrible.
You're handsome and have a good frame boyo. I'm glad you see how lookist our society is. You should take the job boyo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 147
I
You're handsome and have a good frame boyo. I'm glad you see how lookist our society is. You should take the job boyo

I will, I like the job at Waitrose better, but I could make that one my main one if I get it and keep Holister as my second. They said they're V flexible.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba