What body fat % gives you the biggest increase in looks?

LowTierNormie

LowTierNormie

Life is good
English is shit, so I can't find a good title.

What I mean is what decrease in body fat % increases your SMV the most.
Is it from 20 to 15%? From 15 to 10% maybe?
What do you guys think?
And I'm talking about a random average Joe, what could be considered the normal.

never did i go to 15/100 nor below sir

8-10% is ideal bodyfat

• +1
Reactions: Alvik and autistic_tendencies
8-10% is ideal bodyfat
Yeah, but it is so fucking low. It is hard to maintain for most people. I wanna get to below 10% first, and I'll start gymcelling after that if my face is good enough
never did i go to 15/100 nor below sir
I think you should get to below 10% at least once in your life. You don't know what you could be missing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
6.7% just like our papi @ChadKahn

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
6.7% just like our papi @ChadKahn
Yeah, but my question is not about the optimal body fat %
My question is what "jump" from one level to another increases your appeal the most.
Does your PSL increase more when going from 20 to 15 or from 15 to 10 for example?

• WTF
Reactions: Chadelite
My question is what "jump" from one level to another increases your appeal the most.
Does your PSL increase more when going from 20 to 15 or from 15 to 10 for example?
probs from 15-10.
10% is athlete tier, 15 is kinda fit, 20 is above average for an american. Average for an american is 42.0% body fat

• +1
yeah just get 10% bf with no training whatsoever, just don't eat theory
It is literally what I'm doing.I fast for 2 days, one day of normal eating and repeat. It is working for me

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000
1%
Maxresdefault

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Shebe, Newguyaround and Deleted member 2846
Your face won’t change much if at all below 10%. Not that much changes 15%-10% for most people. I reckon the biggest change would be 20-15%, that’s were you go from being a bit fluffy/chubby to lean in the eyes of most people, whereas 15%-10% is just lean to really lean

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, LowTierNormie and Deleted member 3043
Your face won’t change much if at all below 10%. Not that much changes 15%-10% for most people. I reckon the biggest change would be 20-15%, that’s were you go from being a bit fluffy/chubby to lean in the eyes of most people, whereas 15%-10% is just lean to really lean
Lifefuel if so. I already improved quite a bit from going 25 to 20, so seeing as I already improve more motivates me.

Lifefuel if so. I already improved quite a bit from going 25 to 20, so seeing as I already improve more motivates me.
I mean it’ll be different for everyone but that’s my guess for most people

• Love it

What do you guys think?
And I'm talking about a random average Joe, what could be considered the normal.
Anything in between 6 and 11 is optimal

Hit 3%, die, then get reincarnated as chad

• JFL
Reactions: Slayercel and LowTierNormie
12% is probably where I would stop

What do you guys think?
10% is the perfect bodyfat.

• +1
The biggest change is when you can clearly see you abs in most lighting, thats when you face gets really lean as well. Keep in mind Al people store fat differently so you might have more face bloat at 12% then some one has at 15%

• +1
Reactions: Alvik, Jones and LowTierNormie
Not really. It depends from person to person. Someone’s face might not change at all going from 20-15% so going down to 10-11% Might be when they look leaner facially and vice versa. And btw people saying shit like “go down to 7% bodyfat brah” is stupid. If ur bones don’t show at around 10-11% there’s no point going down because u won’t be able to maintain it. Hell it’s difficult for most people to get down to true 10-11%.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers and LowTierNormie
Be careful going too low if you lack muscle mass

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and LowTierNormie
not a lot of people are aware how lean 10% is, that's like bodybuilder status lean, you will have veins all over the place. Most importantly not everyone even has the genetic potential to reach a true 10% body fat. At that body fat percentage you will get the death face, kinda like a holocaust look, not that aesthetic. Best body fat percentage range to stay in, that you will be able to maintain and will give your face the most aesthetic appeal is the 12-14% body fat percentage.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6572, eyearea and Deleted member 470
9% BF with water depletion is when I looked the best facially

I've never gone lower than this...

Now I have antipsychotics so my BF is a bit higher because my metabolism is slow, and my appetite increased

I didn't have too much trouble to maintain BF around 9% for 6 months but then my mental health started to be awful, and I had to take meds .

I was doing a lot of sports and work out mixed with an active job, my stomach was emaciated, and my face looked the best because I need to be very low BF to have a somewhat lean face, I store fat/water extremely easily in my face so I need to get very low

• +1
The biggest improvement is the point in which abs start to show woithoutbneeding exercise. Its usually near the point in which your cheeks become concave

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie and Deleted member 470
Personally I think 20-15 is the biggest increase, it's the point where you actually start seeing angularity while 20 looks bloated as fuck

I get hollow cheeks as I lean down other then that nothing else