What Can Be Done About Hyoid Bone?

SHARK

SHARK

Chasing Teen Love Experiences I Never Had
6A925A7E-1D8F-4A7B-9FD0-7F4B374E51C6.jpeg

Mine looks like the left. But does it matter? Do you look any different from the front?

Phad

Phad

JATT
Isn’t mewing suppose to help with that?
And yea it does matter. I see hella people with long mandibles but their hyoid bone fucks it

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
What bodyfat?

SHARK

SHARK

Isn’t mewing suppose to help with that?
And yea it does matter. I see hella people with long mandibles but their hyoid bone fucks it
Yea when I mew my skin goes up a bit to become more like the right photo. So it is noticeable from the front? I feel like it wouldn’t.
What bodyfat?
I’d say around 16% based on how my face looks. A little bit skinny fat. Losing bf will help but it definitely won’t look like the right photo.

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
I’d say around 16% based on how my face looks. A little bit skinny fat. Losing bf will help but it definitely won’t look like the right photo.
honestly my submental fat disappeared after getting fit. just give lifting a try honestly. can't hurt. how are your eyes. you will look very good if u can acheive the right. whats ur height

Phad

Phad

JATT
Yea when I mew my skin goes up a bit to become more like the right photo. So it is noticeable from the front? I feel like it wouldn’t.

For me from the front it’s nothing major cuz I got a beard. Just mew in the mirror and see how ur face looks

SHARK

SHARK

honestly my submental fat disappeared after getting fit. just give lifting a try honestly. can't hurt. how are your eyes. you will look very good if u can acheive the right. whats ur height
Yea I’ve worked out consistently. I’m 5’11”, horrible under eyes.

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Yea I’ve worked out consistently. I’m 5’11”, horrible under eyes.
hmm why are u still skinnyfat? it's either diet, routine, or sleep ngl
5'11 is doable. wear lifts. you might benefit from undereye surgery

SHARK

SHARK

hmm why are u still skinnyfat? it's either diet, routine, or sleep ngl
5'11 is doable. wear lifts. you might benefit from undereye surgery
Definitely diet cuz I have food allergies that limit my protein options. So I just gotta work on that.
um mewing. Bradd pitts jaw would look more appealing from the side if he would fucking engage the root of his tongue more.
exactly like this thumbnail i used. Its realistic too. Thats all he needs to. Improve the root tongue posture and he would be set
Yep it helps a little bit

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Definitely diet cuz I have food allergies that limit my protein options. So I just gotta work on that.
my cousin has a ton of allergies. what are yours i could ask him for some alternatives

KrissKross

KrissKross

A disciple of Lord Nibba and Lord Mojopin
um mewing. Bradd pitts jaw would look more appealing from the side if he would fucking engage the root of his tongue more.
exactly like this thumbnail i used. Its realistic too. Thats all he needs to. Improve the root tongue posture and he would be set
Mew’s Facebook page had something about Pitt being a mouth breather when he was young and then correcting it when he was older if I remember correctly. Well done as wel Astro your doing really well atm man with your vids.

BLEG PERSON

BLEG PERSON

Gigachad by 2022
look up, swallow and repeat
the hyoid muscles will tighten with enough sets. (with correct tongue posture)

sorrowfulsad

sorrowfulsad

Enthusiast
Theres supposed to be a muscle rearrangement surgery + fat removal to get rid of that. My side profile looks way worse than yours so Ill definetly get into these procedures

DarknLost

DarknLost

Zephir
so thats exactly how mewing should look like?

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ZUZZCEL Looksmaxing 49
M Looksmaxing 14
M Looksmaxing 0