What Can Be Done About Hyoid Bone?

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
6A925A7E 1D8F 4A7B 9FD0 7F4B374E51C6

Mine looks like the left. But does it matter? Do you look any different from the front?

Isn’t mewing suppose to help with that?
And yea it does matter. I see hella people with long mandibles but their hyoid bone fucks it

• +1
Reactions: Treasure223
What bodyfat?

Isn’t mewing suppose to help with that?
And yea it does matter. I see hella people with long mandibles but their hyoid bone fucks it
Yea when I mew my skin goes up a bit to become more like the right photo. So it is noticeable from the front? I feel like it wouldn’t.
What bodyfat?
I’d say around 16% based on how my face looks. A little bit skinny fat. Losing bf will help but it definitely won’t look like the right photo.

I’d say around 16% based on how my face looks. A little bit skinny fat. Losing bf will help but it definitely won’t look like the right photo.
honestly my submental fat disappeared after getting fit. just give lifting a try honestly. can't hurt. how are your eyes. you will look very good if u can acheive the right. whats ur height

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
Yea when I mew my skin goes up a bit to become more like the right photo. So it is noticeable from the front? I feel like it wouldn’t.

For me from the front it’s nothing major cuz I got a beard. Just mew in the mirror and see how ur face looks

honestly my submental fat disappeared after getting fit. just give lifting a try honestly. can't hurt. how are your eyes. you will look very good if u can acheive the right. whats ur height
Yea I’ve worked out consistently. I’m 5’11”, horrible under eyes.

Yea I’ve worked out consistently. I’m 5’11”, horrible under eyes.
hmm why are u still skinnyfat? it's either diet, routine, or sleep ngl
5'11 is doable. wear lifts. you might benefit from undereye surgery

um mewing. Bradd pitts jaw would look more appealing from the side if he would fucking engage the root of his tongue more.
exactly like this thumbnail i used. Its realistic too. Thats all he needs to. Improve the root tongue posture and he would be set

Attachments

• bradd pit side profile.jpg
    bradd pit side profile.jpg
    382.9 KB · Views: 362
  • est.jpg
    est.jpg
    278.1 KB · Views: 361
  • +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, Phad, KrissKross and 1 other person
hmm why are u still skinnyfat? it's either diet, routine, or sleep ngl
5'11 is doable. wear lifts. you might benefit from undereye surgery
Definitely diet cuz I have food allergies that limit my protein options. So I just gotta work on that.
um mewing. Bradd pitts jaw would look more appealing from the side if he would fucking engage the root of his tongue more.
exactly like this thumbnail i used. Its realistic too. Thats all he needs to. Improve the root tongue posture and he would be set
Yep it helps a little bit

Definitely diet cuz I have food allergies that limit my protein options. So I just gotta work on that.
my cousin has a ton of allergies. what are yours i could ask him for some alternatives

Mew’s Facebook page had something about Pitt being a mouth breather when he was young and then correcting it when he was older if I remember correctly. Well done as wel Astro your doing really well atm man with your vids.

look up, swallow and repeat
the hyoid muscles will tighten with enough sets. (with correct tongue posture)

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
look up, swallow and repeat
the hyoid muscles will tighten with enough sets. (with correct tongue posture)
Never heard of this technique. Thanks.

• +1
Reactions: BLEG PERSON
Theres supposed to be a muscle rearrangement surgery + fat removal to get rid of that. My side profile looks way worse than yours so Ill definetly get into these procedures

so thats exactly how mewing should look like?