What can be done for my curvy jaw? pic (looksmaxx help)

RopeAllFemales

RopeAllFemales

Banned
Here the pic:

6ASa8TN.png

Some questions:

Would masseter training make my curvy jawline less curvy?
Would angular filler be the best option?

You have chipmunk cheeks.
Either bloated face or fat storage on your face area. Stop the junk food if you have a bad diet. Reduce salt intake, drink more water, and lose some body fat depending on your %

• +1
Reactions: PYT, 11gaijin, Deleted member 466 and 1 other person
You have chipmunk cheeks.
Either bloated face or fat storage on your face area. Stop the junk food if you have a bad diet. Reduce salt intake, drink more water, and lose some body fat depending on your %

My left jaw is curvier in comparison to my left jaw, i think its about my bone and not fat storage/bloatness but anyway thanks for your answer.

My left jaw is curvier in comparison to my left jaw, i think its about my bone and not fat storage/bloatness but anyway thanks for your answer.

Pretty much everyone has an asymmetrical jawline. Just pull down on your skin so that it gets as closely as possible to your bone to see the actual shape of your jaw. Or just duckface and take a photo

• +1
Reactions: RopeAllFemales
Here the pic:

6ASa8TN.png

Some questions:

Would masseter training make my curvy jawline less curvy?
Would angular filler be the best option?
Why tf do people censor their eyes when we already know what you look like?

Why tf do people censor their eyes when we already know what you look like?

I want to put the focus on my jaw and not my eye shape/eyes. Should have censored eyebrows and lips as well

get jaw angle implants. Costs less than 10K

Not, believe me, its about fat and watr retention. I also have slight assymetry in jaw like you describe, but the curviness comes from bloat.

Decrease drastically carbs, sugar and salt intake. And i mean DRASTICALLY, like reduce its consuption to once or less a week.

water retention and bad foods. you may not believe but what most people consider healthy is garbage. people count calories instead of focusing on grams of sugar and salt. even fat doesn’t matter that much if u don’t go absurdbly over

Not, believe me, its about fat and watr retention. I also have slight assymetry in jaw like you describe, but the curviness comes from bloat.
508dd323330849f8f707c9e3d7a134e5.png

nah bro, your jaw still looks straight, even at low bf. What i mean is that i have a curvy jawline, even if its tight at my skin.

a7b554860d065265df62bea0e4192870.png

compare yours to mine. Do you know what i mean know? I need there something that makes my masseter muscle stand out, and makes my jawline look straight. Yours is straight.

508dd323330849f8f707c9e3d7a134e5.png

nah bro, your jaw still looks straight, even at low bf. What i mean is that i have a curvy jawline, even if its tight at my skin.

a7b554860d065265df62bea0e4192870.png

compare yours to mine. Do you know what i mean know? I need there something that makes my masseter muscle stand out, and makes my jawline look straight. Yours is straight.
You have exactly the same shape as my when Im in a bloat day after eating lots of fast food. I recognize that kind of curvyness anywhere since its how bloat stores in my face. Listen to me seriously. Before you consider any surgery, first drop DRASTICALLY salt, sugar and carbs intake for at least 2 months. I guarantee you will start seeing changes after even the first 2 weeks.

You have exactly the same shape as my when Im in a bloat day after eating lots of fast food. I recognize that kind of curvyness anywhere since its how bloat stores in my face. Listen to me seriously. Before you consider any surgery, first drop DRASTICALLY salt, sugar and carbs intake for at least 2 months. I guarantee you will start seeing changes after even the first 2 weeks.
that's considered attractive where I'm from, it indicates good health and that you eat alot which indicates $$$

This is an effective solution for most.... but not for all. Some people (middle easterners especially) store fat in the malar / buccal pads (face and neck) and this fat almost never goes away

This is an effective solution for most.... but not for all. Some people (middle easterners especially) store fat in the malar / buccal pads (face and neck) and this fat almost never goes away
game over for jowl-cels

Everyone can get to at least decently lean face with enough diet. Some have it easier than others but everyone can get to it with enough carbs and salt deprivation.
that's considered attractive where I'm from, it indicates good health and that you eat alot which indicates $$$
what having a round faced as a male is not considered attractive ANYWHERE. Where are you from?

Everyone can get to at least decently lean face with enough diet. Some have it easier than others but everyone can get to it with enough carbs and salt deprivation.
No Zyros, you don't understand what I mean, some people like myself have retarded facial fat deposition. It's got nothing to do with diet, and isn't impacted by body fat percentage

what having a round faced as a male is not considered attractive ANYWHERE. Where are you from?
NOT ROUND, but having full cheeks in Morocco is considered attractive

No Zyros, you don't understand what I mean, some people like myself have retarded facial fat deposition. It's got nothing to do with diet, and isn't impacted by body fat percentage

I had bloated face even at a weight considered lean. Don't be fooled by that. I am now at my optimal weight for my height (5'11) and narrow frame, which is 59 kg, and only noticed the face changes after losing the last 5 kg. Seriously don't be fooled by thinking bloat is permanent, unless you did steroids, fin or shit like that in the past.

You don't lose anything by trying. Try one single month, just one, reducing almost to 0 carb and sodium intake.
NOT ROUND, but having full cheeks in Morocco is considered attractive

Why? Status/money flaunting doesn't count as attractiveness. Would a hollow cheeked guy dressed in armani be attractive then?