What can i do about gyno?

G

Gannicus

Iron
Like seriously... should i train chest at all? Losing fat helps but i just have naturally big and puffy chest and i dont like it. I seriously would ratter have a completely flat chest.

Anyone that has some tips or is surgery the only way?

Lose weight and hit the gym could help. But depending on your gyno condition surgery might be the only way. Make an appointment with an endocrinologist if you can. Should help.

Pretty much nothing.Except losing weight and gaining chest muscle to make it less alpearant.At one point I remembe having very little gyno,after 3 months of going to the gym

If you really have a gland behind your nipple, it's effectively a gynecomastia.

You should try 60mg raloxifene every day.

Last edited:
Lose weight and hit the gym could help. But depending on your gyno condition surgery might be the only way. Make an appointment with an endocrinologist if you can. Should help.

Yeah but in this fucking country the doctors dont give a shit about looks... I already went to the doctor once and made a video call appointment once and they all said "looks normal to me" i even asked to have my test levels checked and he said it's not necessary so i went out my way to pay for my own testosterone test and estrogen test, t-levels was alright but i did not get an estrogen test.

I would really want to see an endocrinologist but where i am from we only have free healthcare and doctors wont send me to one if i dont have real issues.
If you really have a gland behind your nipple, it's a gynecomastia.

You should try 60mg raloxifene every day.

I would gladly hop on an estrogen inhibitor since i feel like i am more estrogenic than what i should be but like i said doctors wont care because i dont have legit comletely fucked up hormones.

• So Sad
Reactions: rockndogs
Train upper chest, it helps.
Also eat healthy.

How bad is it?
Surgery is only way to get rid of it.
I wouldn't train chest as it would push it out more.

Try your best to only target the top muscle. The middle and bottom will still get worked but try to minimize how much.
Avoid flat bench and do incline. Your ultimate goal is to get surgery though. If you are young and the glands haven't hardened then you could use drugs to reverse it. Where are you from? Ask a doc to diagnose you to see if it really is gyno or just pseudo gyno

View attachment 73089
Try your best to only target the top muscle. The middle and bottom will still get worked but try to minimize how much.
Avoid flat bench and do incline. Your ultimate goal is to get surgery though. If you are young and the glands haven't hardened then you could use drugs to reverse it. Where are you from? Ask a doc to diagnose you to see if it really is gyno or just pseudo gyno

Thanks man, i just turned 21 so idk. I am from Sweden. Only incline from now on.
The docs just say it's normal whatever it is. I had to beg him to actually feel my glands but he was set on giving me the "it's normal" diagnose whatever i would have there.

Thanks man, i just turned 21 so idk. I am from Sweden. Only incline from now on.
The docs just say it's normal whatever it is. I had to beg him to actually feel my glands but he was set on giving me the "it's normal" diagnose whatever i would have there.
Its probably beyond the point of reversal if you got it at 13 but if its recent you can reverse it. Either way you need to seek answers and not take no from a doctor whos job is to help you.

ive gyno too.

working out since 2ish years and my chest still looks like shit in tight shirts cuz of the gyno. the gyno makes people think that ur chest is fat and not actually build (in my case)

you can lower ur bodyfat but theres still gonna be some gyno

the only solution is surgery