[Serious] What can i do for gyno?

RichardSpencel

Subzero recessedchin fatalitycel.
I'm pretty sure I have gyno,I have a horrendous chest area in general and the gyno is the icing on the cake,

Any supplements that can help with it or do I need surgery?
Also I'm a bit of a skinnyfatcel,would getting lean help?

battlefieldincel

PhD in LDARing.
I'm pretty sure I have gyno,I have a horrendous chest area in general and the gyno is the icing on the cake,

It could just be water retention, if it is Gyno, taking arimidex can prevent it from getting worse, if it already looks terrible, surgery is the only way then boyo.
Post a pic of your nips boyo. No homo.

extreme-overthinker

                                                  

extreme-overthinker

                                                  
Ne

Never began tbh.
If ur still growing at 22 then stop taking accutane right fucking now, it will make you a manlet (though you're a manlet in the eyes of females)

Gynecomastia surgery, ASAP.

It's the first ever surgery I did on my looksmaxx journey, and it was the best decision I have made in a long time. I used to have man boobs on a skinny body, which gave me a very beta and unmasculine look. I'm glad this shit is no more.

For maximum results, start gymcelling after your gynecomastia surgery, and build a solid muscle mass on your "empty" chest. It will look very appealing.

extreme-overthinker

                                                  

It's the first ever surgery I did on my looksmaxx journey, and it was the best decision I have made in a long time.

For maximum results, start gymcelling after your gynecomastia surgery, and build a solid muscle mass on your "empty" chest. It will look very appealing.
Can u see if I have gyno. Pretty sure it's gyno though it looks mild.

extreme-overthinker

                                                  

treedude

Grand Wizard

Surgery to cut and remove the hard globules

battlefieldincel

PhD in LDARing.

Afrikancel

🅟🅞🅟🅞 🅒🅡🅔🅦

It's the first ever surgery I did on my looksmaxx journey, and it was the best decision I have made in a long time. I used to have man boobs on a skinny body, which gave me a very beta and unmasculine look. I'm glad this shit is no more.

Pm me a pic

fobos

Ascend or die
Isnt gyno surgery really expensive

RichardSpencel

yes it is , I used it personally and it works if you stay consistent
Sick,thx man, it's out of stock rn so have to wait but if this can get rid of my bitchtits even a little that'll be mad.

wannaimprove

Trainee
Sick,thx man, it's out of stock rn so have to wait but if this can get rid of my bitchtits even a little that'll be mad.
I know Enhanced Athleted used to sell those as well (I bought it from him but dont need anymore) , have a look in some research chemicals / sarms stores you might find something

UndercovrNormie

Unjustified Napoleon Complex
Titties are just bags of fat so yeah, losing weight would make your chest more masculine

towncel

Banned
Lose weight, it could be that not all of the moobs weight is caused by estrogen, and increase your T levels.

RichardSpencel

Lose weight, it could be that not all of the moobs weight is caused by estrogen, and increase your T levels.
I have a 6pack and am 77kg in this pic,all my fat is stored in my hips and chest,it doesn't matter what body fat % I am I will always have gyno till I get it removed,either through pills (hopefully)but probably surgery.

Lorsss

Knowledgable

I have had gynecomastia (even with low body fat) since 12 years old, and now I am 20.
it is a genetical issue, the only way to remove it is surgery.
the only advice I can give is don't eat polinsaturated fats because they contain aromasin.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
fobos Looksmaxing 9