3/10, its over, LDAR.

Over

• +1
Reactions: Tr3way
5/10 maybe

You dont need surgeries but you need to start gymcelling and wearing lens badly

• +1
Reactions: s3-s3

Rhino to make nose less bulbous and wide, hitting the gym to lift and lower body fat percentage, ditching the glasses in favor of contact lenses, yeah thats pretty much it ngl tbh

Also ditch the patchy beard/neckbeard

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began and mojopin
If you had a better nose:
ltVkWRG.png

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and tallcel
from the vibe you give off it’s a nerdy type, don’t take this in a bad way it’s a generalization

1.Since you seem ethnic lose the long sides going into the top. instead opt for a undercut or have a hair with a fringe

2. that beard. is it new or have you had it for a while. i would recommend not wearing it as it elongates your face rather than push it forward

3. lose eyeglasses not just because of the weak eye can’t hunt for me type of shit BUT also because it doesn’t show your eyebrows. eyebrows are a huge thing which people tend to overlook

4.surgery,surgery,surgery however only do this if you have the money and truly think that it will make you happy

if tall you are a 6
if average you are a 5
if you are slightly below average in height you are a 4
if you are quite a bit below average you are a 3

3/10

• +1
Reactions: Jackkal
At least you chin mog me. Lose weight.

Currently a 2/10 PSL, post new pics when you're at a lower bf %
GO1yTCg

Another sufferer of PSLitis. Ngl I got that too from months of browsing lookism.net. At one point I even considered Chico to be a 6.5/10. You need a break from here and to eat some brocolli(thread coming up soon) for your recovery srs.

• +1
Reactions: Immanuel
View attachment 3258
Another sufferer of PSLitis. Ngl I got that too from months of browsing lookism.net. At one point I even considered Chico to be a 6.5/10. You need a break from here and to eat some brocolli(thread coming up soon) for your recovery srs.
Kek.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:, you can't argue with the fact that he is a generous 2.

Kek.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:, you can't argue with the fact that he is a generous 2.
Tenor 1

Vx1121
45OY5Dv

This is a PSL 2-2.5/10 according to legit lookism.net posters.

Capture2

This guy mogs @Banger into oblivion. Probably a 4/10 irl(PSL 3.25)

• +1
Reactions: s3-s3 and 11gaijin
Banger is a 1 imo.
In your opinion only. Lookism raters gave him a 2. Give me break. Next time just use your own Battlefieldincelscale ratings and don't claim PSL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147
In your opinion only. Lookism raters gave him a 2. Give me break. Next time just use your own Battlefieldincelscale ratings and don't claim PSL.
You have to understand that women are brutal when it comes to picking sexual partners, you have to be brutal at rating people. Banger is a 1.5(max) PSL imo because other than his chin and forehead everything else sucks, narrow jaw, shitty eye area, terrible nose, scarred skin. If banger is 6' + he is then a 2.5 PSL, if he is 6'3 + then is a 3 PSL, if he has a well built, aesthetic, muscular body then he is a 4 PSL. (Considering he is 6'3 +). Again, this is just my opinion.

5/10 maybe

Learn to use the PSL system. He is 3.5-4/10.
View attachment 3258
Learn to use the PSL system. He is 3.5-4/10.
You have to understand that women are brutal when it comes to picking sexual partners, you have to be brutal at rating people. Banger is a 1.5(max) PSL imo because other than his chin and forehead everything else sucks, narrow jaw, shitty eye area, terrible nose, scarred skin. If banger is 6' + he is then a 2.5 PSL, if he is 6'3 + then is a 3 PSL, if he has a well built, aesthetic, muscular body then he is a 4 PSL. (Considering he is 6'3 +). Again, this is just my opinion.

ngl, that guy is right. The OP is a 3.5/10 PSL. Ur being too harsh lol.

I dont know wich rating system but you look just average. Nothing especially positive, nothing especially negative.

Rhino
Lower BF/Gymcel
Jaw implants
Try another hair style

This

Also grow a proper stubble. Consider wearing contact lenses, maybe with some better coloring.

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
if tall you are a 6
if average you are a 5
if you are slightly below average in height you are a 4
if you are quite a bit below average you are a 3
imagine actually believing that height can bump you up 3 points PSL

<50 iq post

• +1
Reactions: tallcel
If you have a big dick you can be a 10

imagine actually believing that height can bump you up 3 points PSL

<50 iq post
Not PSL, I only work with IRL but yes. If you are 5'5 your fucked. The difference is massive between that and a 6'1 dude.

Trapped within my folder