What can police do If corona really takes over we can all go outside and rape everything

Alt Number 3

Alt Number 3

Kraken
Everyone will be dying is the 99% unlikely situation. But all the roided gymcels and incels can go outside and rape everyone and ascend. Realistically what can the police do if 13 million incels are mass raping. That not even 2% of police. All they can do it watch or maybe even join.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, stuckneworleans, SpiritualCel and 3 others
you just really want to rape someone, don't you?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, SpiritualCel, Deleted member 4671 and 2 others
If I knew I had corona.
I would go out and infect every person I see

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: honky and Deleted member 1464
If I knew I had corona.
I would go out and infect every person I see
Dark triad moves. I’m lucky to not live in the same country as you. I’m coughing everywhere I go. I am the bringer of plague

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Blackout.xl and Deleted member 1464
attention police: why the fuck are u reading this shit on sum obscure forum. You should be more concerned about the Tyrone in ur wife’s bed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Serial Coomer, Chadeep, Deleted member 6401 and 5 others
incels won't rape shit you deluded manletet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and hebbewem
Its literally 1 percent death rate in country's with mass testing and European death rates no higher thn average apart frm Italy. Only ppl who should take it serious are old and comorbid. Lockdown is bshit. Good it effects men more thn women though atleast so might reduce incel competition a tiny bit.

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32, Deleted member 6401 and hebbewem
if you're thinking in terms of how will this benefit me, a lockdown is still far better. a ruined economy is the only way incels have any chance of attaining large amount of materials without wage slaving, as the market will be artificially induced to reach equilibrium, you can piggy back off it

also, it doesn't matter if you're young and health. you will still have your lungs scarred, permanent reduction in air capacity, low testosterone, damaged kidney, damaged testicles, etc.

it makes no sense wanting to contract an illness for which there are this many permanent autoimmune and neurological issues.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
if you're thinking in terms of how will this benefit me, a lockdown is still far better. a ruined economy is the only way incels have any chance of attaining large amount of materials without wage slaving, as the market will be artificially induced to reach equilibrium, you can piggy back off it

also, it doesn't matter if you're young and health. you will still have your lungs scarred, permanent reduction in air capacity, low testosterone, damaged kidney, damaged testicles, etc.

it makes no sense wanting to contract an illness for which there are this many permanent autoimmune and neurological issues.
Elab on how to how to piggy back the govement

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
this already happen in india

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, godirl, Alt Number 3 and 1 other person
what can police do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
ITCELS STAY OUT!!

incels and rape, name a more iconic duo