what causes eyebrow tilt???

Deleted member 9670

Deleted member 9670

Anti cumskin, Anti JBW
title

• +1
Reactions: thecel
The orientation and position of the brow ridge bone. Also, testosterone plays a role as it causes eyebrows to be more positively tilted and bushier and lower set.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and thecel
The orientation and position of the brow ridge bone. Also, testosterone plays a role as it causes eyebrows to be more positively tilted and bushier and lower set.
can this be changed with chewing or something?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11035
Why does it matter

Positioning of hair follicles

I pct eyebrows and makes me look angrier 24/7

Literally just genetics. Higher T does not correlate with PCT eyebrows at all, only eyebrow thickness and bushiness. My brother has PCT low-set eyebrows and no browridge compared to me, I have downturned low-set eyebrows and a strong browridge.

Besides, you can easily alter eyebrow tilt with fillers or direct browplasty. Very simple and cheap procedure as well.

• +1
Reactions: nobodyimportant
Chatting out your arse. T has nothing to do with tilt

Skull shape
I have a oval slopes forehead and this automatically gives you UEE even tho i dont have NCT , my broq ridge is negative tilted and males my eyes look nct (if it makes sense)