What causes subhumanism

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
I’m trying to pinpoint the cause as without cause it cannot be treated. I have good genetics I think, was gl until about 13 years old when I got braces. However no extractions and I had a palate expander put in me. Braces for about two years. High T childhood and teen years. Ate healthy relatively. However I have always been very thin and was a picky eater when a kid. Athletic.
So where did it go wrong. Surely the two years of braces wasn’t enough to ogre me?
How does a chad descend. What causes inceldom. Is it Weston PrIce perspective of diet or Mew theory of Mewing and chewing? Genetics? WHAT?
rage tbh

If ur genetics are OK/good then it's nurture. Either way ur parents either fucked u up with bad genetics, or without teaching your proper wisdom AKA posture. In my case ortho fucked me up, and I mouthbreathed after being done with the treatment. I can recall that I had good craniofacial health as a child.

Besides the face I also have subhuman anterior pelvic tilt that I'm trying to correct (probably common among incels and normies even). Subhuman features among normies leads me to believe that this is the function of the industrial/technological revolution in which the primal man has degenerated into the subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
How long did you have braces for. Is 2 years in them enough to ogre a man?
And how are you correcting pelvic tilt?

If ur genetics are OK/good then it's nurture. Either way ur parents either fucked u up with bad genetics, or without teaching your proper wisdom AKA posture. In my case ortho fucked me up, and I mouthbreathed after being done with the treatment. I can recall that I had good craniofacial health as a child.

Besides the face I also have subhuman anterior pelvic tilt that I'm trying to correct (probably common among incels and normies even). Subhuman features among normies leads me to believe that this is the function of the industrial/technological revolution in which the primal man has degenerated into the subhuman.
how are you correcting pelvic tilt?

• +1
Reactions: Mewcel
How long did you have braces for. Is 2 years in them enough to ogre a man?
And how are you correcting pelvic tilt?
I had them for about 2 years. More than enough time to narrow a palate and push the maxilla back, explains my retartedness :feelsuhh:.

To correct the pelvic tilt you need stronger abs muscles and more relaxed lower back muscles, there are exercises that target this. I'm still doing research.

• +1
I had them for about 2 years. More than enough time to narrow a palate and push the maxilla back, explains my retartedness :feelsuhh:.

To correct the pelvic tilt you need stronger abs muscles and more relaxed lower back muscles, there are exercises that target this. I'm still doing research.
I had braces for 20 months. Can a man be ogred or incel-ified in such short time?

b on es

• +1
I don't know. My nose and my ears became bigger as I grew up.

I had braces for 20 months. Can a man be ogred or incel-ified in such short time?
Depends what exactly your procedure is. I can recall that my maxilla was subhuman as fuck when I was done. U can attempt to reverse these effects with an appliance that expands the arch and maxilla.

• +1
Being born

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Pre-determined genetics.