What causes upper half of iris to be covered

Deleted member 9072

Deleted member 9072

CURRY MEEKS (THE ROCK) RETIRED
Jeremy_Meeks_Mug_Shot.jpg
1291042-500w.jpg

This is how my eyes, is it a good trait?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
Guess Meeks eye area moge O’ Pry as he has a lower, straighter supraorbital and lower sceleral show which gives him that psychopath look.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 9072 and 1 other person
low set browridge and hooding

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and Stare
Guess Meeks eye area moge O’ Pry as he has a lower, straighter supraorbital and lower sceleral show which gives him that psychopath look.
O pry for sure mogs meek o pry has much better brow ridge and lower set eyebrows

Meeks has no hooding yet his upper iris is almost completely covered.
Low set browridge, good forward growth. His eyes are almost hooded completely hooded eyes are rare

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 9072
Meeks has no hooding yet his upper iris is almost completely covered.
my avis upper iris is almost covered yet his browridge and hooding is not the best

o pry looks way more intimidating than meeks

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
  • +1
o pry looks way more intimidating than meeks
Not whatsoever. Try to get the PSL autism out of your brain and tell me who you’d be more scared of:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kuroro, Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 9072
Not whatsoever. Try to get the PSL autism out of your brain and tell me who you’d be more scared of:

View attachment 666323View attachment 666324
Look at my avi his browridge is not as low as o prys or his hooding is not the best yet his upper iris is still covered more than o prys despite having bigger eyes. tbh i think it depends on iris placement?
@TheEndHasNoEnd

o pry not even close to meeks o prys eyelashes and eyebrows and browrdige is mich more low set
You need to reverse the PSL brainwashing. Meeks would actually rape you while O Pry would beg you to penetrate him.

• Ugh..
You need to reverse the PSL brainwashing. Meeks would actually rape you while O Pry would beg you to penetrate him.
my avi would demolish them both hes actually dead due to gang shit in india not robbing or gangbanging in the west

my avi would demolish them both hes actually dead due to gang shit in india not robbing or gangbanging in the west
According to @DatGuyYouLike your avi has a better supraorbital than O’ Pry.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MD_Hopeful69 and Deleted member 9072
According to @DatGuyYouLike your avi has a better supraorbital than O’ Pry.
no not even i a curry am gonna delude myself bro o pry has much better supraorbitals
tbh i think this iris thing is due to placement

no not even i a curry am gonna delude myself bro o pry has much better supraorbitals
tbh i think this iris thing is due to placement

If you have high set pupil from the infraorbital rim and orbital floor being high set and pushing the eye up, thats the same thing as having low set supraorbital. All that matters is how close the supraorbitals are to the pupil, if you achieve it by having high set pupils or low set supraorbital is semantics, it produces the same result (close supraorbitals to the pupil).

Orbital-Asymmetry-Correction-result-Dr-Barry-Eppley.jpg

This guy had a big distance between his supraorbitals and his pupil so his upper eyelid looked shit. Then he got his orbital floor augmented with hydroxyapatite cement by Eppley, and it gave him a very masculine upper eyelid (eyelash part covering iris). Notice how his eyes didn't become hooded with fatty eyelids? Thats irrelevant to having masculine upper eyelids (the hooding is related to the brow bone more, and soft tissue factors), whats relevant is pupil's close to the supraorbitals.