What changed and how did people percive you after you started lifting?

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
Post in the thread

Nothing but after I mewed for a year and cleared my skin I got more female attention and chicks randomly starting conversations with me

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
I was always a mega skinny incel since about 12 until about 15-16. I was new in the country as well, and barely spoke English, and I started school here in a very rough area. I was made fun of, and lightly bullied as well. I was short, skinny, and I couldn't express myself well at all.

Fast forward to college (high school for you americans). I've started gymmaxxing at this point, and managed to put on some noticeable muscle. That, combined with light looksmaxing, like better style, started getting me compliments. In college, I wasn't known as the skinny guy. A lot of people noted me for the fact that I was in pretty well shape and muscular.. Once in a class when we had nothing to do, we were fucking around and arm wrestling. This guy was putting others down and was on a streak, and when it came to my turn, even the other guy who I was about to armwrestle was like "Oh shit no!".

Also guess what, I've no trouble slaying. The gym is probably the single biggest reason for that.

TLDR: Start fucking gymmaxxing. That shit will boost your test and get you compliments that will even further boost your test.

Started out 135 pounds at 6 foot 1 with no personal rating because i was bluepilled

currently at 160 pounds at 6 foot 2 with 7/10 looks according to normal people irl

Sure i’m not a big guy at 160 but i do lots of pump work for arms and heavy compound movements so my muscles look hard and give that fighting look compared to bodybuilding muscles.
it’s kinda like not knowing till u know it. i wasn’t made aware of my frame till i actually started going to the gym. #1 people who complimented me were the people that gymed along with me. This included things like “looking juicy” “getting strong” and of course the mirin from both girls and boys.

if you want a relationship worry about face and forgot the body, but if you wanna fuck sluts and be in the party/rave scene then a body goes a long way

You gain more respect from everyone around you, especially those who also lift, or women. You will probably get more compliment from guy-friends & men as opposed to women unless you're as jacked as prime Arnold Schwarzenegger, then it will probably even out with women. If you're someone who's tall with a nice frame, it adds x10 to your "don't fuck with me" persona.

People being way nicer on average. No IOIs to daily IOIs

How much time in the gym/muscle mass did it take to acheive that?

if i wanna be honest, id say fat loss (nearly 30kg) just halod it all, because i have good height/frame, but I'm in my first year of lifting and gained 15kg lean mass so far natty. eating 3500 kcal and 6 days a week gym running david laids prog.

• +1
Reactions: tallcel
Started out 135 pounds at 6 foot 1 with no personal rating because i was bluepilled

currently at 160 pounds at 6 foot 2 with 7/10 looks according to normal people irl

Sure i’m not a big guy at 160 but i do lots of pump work for arms and heavy compound movements so my muscles look hard and give that fighting look compared to bodybuilding muscles.
it’s kinda like not knowing till u know it. i wasn’t made aware of my frame till i actually started going to the gym. #1 people who complimented me were the people that gymed along with me. This included things like “looking juicy” “getting strong” and of course the mirin from both girls and boys.

if you want a relationship worry about face and forgot the body, but if you wanna fuck sluts and be in the party/rave scene then a body goes a long way
Imo body still matters in relationship

People respect me more.

I used to be called skinny, geeky, or loser. No one irl says anything negative to me anymore. Height and frame were always above average but I was always skinny af

I really only ever get compliments now